"Baggles"Projekt Melody

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I really don’t understand why people are so invested in this. Who cares if a talent is over age 30 or not?
Young women are terrifying for me and it's always good to know if the chuba I'm about to invest my interest in is a proper, soothing hag.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I really don’t understand why people are so invested in this. Who cares if a talent is over age 30 or not?

However, I will admit it is funny when people come up with different ways to cope with their oshi being in their early to mid 20s like the vast majority of vtubers. Example below:
I don't care either but I do wonder how they will feel about the dusty womb jokes when they actually reach that age range :pippasadl:
The kids who watched bootleg DVDs/VCDs are usually born after 1983......

Kids after 1993+ usually don't watched bootlegs anymore

I could be wrong, because thats how I grew up in Asian region. If Shiina is born in USA, she could have different childhood
I'm not an expert but I don't think DVDs were common until the mid 90s. I've also always thought her fixation on Star wars episode 1-3 put her in the 90s baby range, but that's a lot more iffy.

Kalion

:)
I'm not an expert but I don't think DVDs were common until the mid 90s.
DVDs came out in 1997 but no one gave a shit about them until the PS2 (2000) made them affordable.

lakyus

Early Adopter
I don't care either but I do wonder how they will feel about the dusty womb jokes when they actually reach that age range :pippasadl:

I'm not an expert but I don't think DVDs were common until the mid 90s. I've also always thought her fixation on Star wars episode 1-3 put her in the 90s baby range, but that's a lot more iffy.
DVD format started in mid-90s but it was horrifically expensive until mid-2000s basically (and PS2 played a huge part in popularising it).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If this medium lasts long enough and most of us here are still interested, there is only around 6 to 4 years left till the early stage zoomers are considered hags
those will be dark times

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The hag meme being positive helps me cope with my own age, don't take it from me :yagoocry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If this medium lasts long enough and most of us here are still interested, there is only around 6 to 4 years left till late zoomers are considered hags
those will be dark times
2.5 years
Screenshot 2024-05-23 152301.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nen is back to streaming too. Wtf is going on?oO (she is also from Tsunderia)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
DVDs came out in 1997 but no one gave a shit about them until the PS2 (2000) made them affordable.
DVD format started in mid-90s but it was horrifically expensive until mid-2000s basically (and PS2 played a huge part in popularising it).
Yeah I remember buying my first one in around 2000 and thinking it was a big deal... I'm gonna go turn to dust now :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I didn't realise being sick made Shiina sound like she has an actual grandma voice. It makes her talking about a word you "can't call people any more" feel that much more fitting :smugpipi:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
It's fucking weird. Why would you save Ultraman Taro, which aired in 1973, on DVDs, something that would come out until more than 20 years later? Wouldn't VCR tapes had been grossly more available and practical during that time?

Why is Shiina lying? :pippasadl:

lakyus

Early Adopter
Yeah I remember buying my first one in around 2000 and thinking it was a big deal... I'm gonna go turn to dust now :pippasadl:
I had my first DVD drive in 2008 when I started building a new box, there was simply no need for DVD as far as I was concerned with my collection of VCDs (yes, they were somewhat popular here) and VHS tapes.
I actually miss VCDs a lot, they were meant to be a digital drop-in for VHS and looked surprisingly good for MPEG-1 video in glorious 352x288 resolution. Tech was nice too, with video tracks being separate XA data tracks on the disc and bitrate designed specifically to target audio length (aka 74 minutes of film on a disc you could fit 74 minutes of redbook audio on).

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐋 Time

Umi sings Bet On It and talks about performing it in acting school. On a related note, wtf is a "splash" in acting someone in the crowd yelled at her to "Splash it" and she apparently threw out her shoulder doing a "fake splash over the lip of the stage" Google gave me nothing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mint is joining the VShojo server, after all.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
1995 makes sens. Most twitch female streamers are around this age as well. I call it basically the "age of internet".
The 2007 kids are more "age of tiktok" where phone took over internet's popularity.

Someone actual giga hag are very rare and they tend to prefer retro games since they grew up before the advent of internet.
Mikeneko is not a real human being.
That feel when Mee-maw was in the same school year as you.

Hag bro's I don't feel so good.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Top Bottom