"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Sara and 🅱️ulk 🅱️ogan :hololove:

I hope Hakka kicks Fillian's teeth down her throat.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Seems she really expected no one to show up. I'm glad it ended well for her and she's happy. :sanasmile:

Course people were gonna show up, looks like it was just
signal-2024-05-25-21-26-34-997.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Miori and Tonya offcollab karaoke

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
That guy is actually not a Doki anti, but does seem to hate Sayu. Basically, still can't get over her rape jokes, I guess.
Like I said I wouldn't be surprised. It follows that 'they' would find that kind of joke unforgivable. Oh well. Sayu seems to do well enough on her own. Her success is the biggest middle finger to that type of loser anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thank you chumbophiles, all I wanted was to watch the silly wrestling matches in peace but sure, go ahead and make it about gura like everything else in life.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone: using the term "kamioshi" is a surefire way to broadcast you are a ffaggott.
I have seen literally no liveposting about the Gura stream and eons of posts about the wrestling here

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel twins match happening now featuring Bettels brother guesting

niggaphil

VSoyBoy

In the interest of keeping up my male sister persona in these trying times, let me pick the first tweet I saw after waking up and do some creative interpreting.

Outraged by her actions supporting Doki's terrorist insurgence, Matara turns on her friend by calling her a lobotomite.

Sayu seems to do well enough on her own.
Nobody likes looping, so just let me say I agree! Not sure if Sayu does though.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Tubedude

I mean Sayu is a mid 3 view to just scraping above 4 view status. I've watched streamers that are solid just hitting 3 view make it with said viewership. Maybe her area is just stupidly high cost of living or she is a spendthrift, but I have trouble thinking that consistent at least mid 3 view is unsuccessful.

I'm not even trying and you niggas eat the bait so easily
:kaelalaugh:
Fair enough, got baited I guess. I've just run into too many people online who think under mid 4 view is poverty tier for streamers.

Last edited:

braindoko

Reina finally has another karaoke after 2 months, having moved to japan and gotten sick

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
In the interest of keeping up my male sister persona in these trying times, let me pick the first tweet I saw after waking up and do some creative interpreting.

Outraged by her actions supporting Doki's terrorist insurgence, Matara turns on her friend by calling her a lobotomite.

Nobody likes looping, so just let me say I agree! Not sure if Sayu does though.

I know it's bait but I'm gonna bite anyways. Sayu's pretty happy with how she's doing financially (better than she would have done at Niji) her problem is the isolation/ostracizing.
I mean Sayu is a mid 3 view to just scraping above 4 view status. I've watched streamers that are solid just hitting 3 view make it with said viewership. Maybe her area is just stupidly high cost of living or she is a spendthrift, but I have trouble thinking that consistent at least mid 3 view is unsuccessful.
She dual streams so technically always 4-view.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
100k is nothing to sneeze at
I'm not even trying and you niggas eat the bait so easily :kaelalaugh:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Bronze

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

niggaphil

braindoko

Updates on the battle royale corpo Nexas:
-Enaria, flip wine aunt who made her own model because she hated the loli one given by the company, read /brg/ on stream and constantly references it
-Nell the crow who couldn't debut is still having ISP issues, but uploads songs to twitter
-Noah's vtuber name is just 2 letters off from his real legal name. Anons found his flesh self, were disgusted and stopped watching him. The guy can't fill dead air to save his life, he also brought his IRL friend "Nuggett" (who anons liked more than him) to a stream without asking NEXAS and was banned from collabing with him ever again. Probably one of the first to graduate.
-Kiko the pink panda who disappeared after the scuffed debut came back but still has to mute every 2 minutes due to the seven children in her house. Also revealed she's dating, destroying a dozen unicorns in an instant
-Niyori cup (dono leaderboard where 1st place wins art by Moona's mama) ended. To the surprise of no one Esila the sheep took first place by doing gift baiting streams like "which gift character you like more" and "pizza or burger" (votes were counted by how many paid emotes were sent)
-Lulu Lasso collabed with dramatuber Rima Everstar. Also will appear in some capacity at Offkai. Despite her large twitter numbers she has few /brg/ fans, and the one guy who restreams her only picks her and no one else and sets chat to subscriber only, essentially hogging her attention all for himself
-Anilive is running Tiktok ads, causing in-app chats to be raided by legit underage kids with brain damage. Slurs are NOT filtered, there's no jannies and the only moderation is the streamer themselves picking the name from a list and filling a Google form on why they should be banned. The kids can (and have already filled) appeal to get back on the app
-Discord groomer behind the fancord nuked his server after being exposed by the thread and talents calling him out on his creep behavior. A new Discord was made by a schizo a/sp/ie who promised /brg/ not to do the same

Despite how chaotic it all sounds the rest are doing good for a small corpo and /brg/ went from ironically interested to genuinely invested. A few days left of app-only exclusivity and after that they'll become regular youtube/twitch vtubers
I'll go back undercover. Semper Fi :pomuSalute:

edit: watch the insanity for yourself, there's almost always someone live https://rentry.org/brgdex

Last edited:
Top Bottom