"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They didn't stream it this year, probably because of last year's incident:
View attachment 70871
Some audio guy will have a big titty Korean woman show up with pliers and surgical scissors at his door soon.

E: Hey @God's Fattest Moojisan , what are you doing at OffKai?
View attachment 70870
Wow bro not cool, you really think that's me? I'm significantly fatter than that. Hairlines about accurate though.

Here's a couple other Mini Moo's, we aren't beating the allegations that's for sure.

They'd look normal if they'd just shave the mustaches...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I absolutely loathe people who go to New York, Barcelona or Istanbul and have fucking Mc Donald's.
It makes me MATI that there is a Cheesecake Factory on Waikiki, and it's always completely packed.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow bro not cool, you really think that's me? I'm significantly fatter than that. Hairlines about accurate though.

Here's a couple other Mini Moo's, we aren't beating the allegations that's for sure.

Your average phasephile :selenpointandlaugh:

Meanwhile Hololive fans...
trapped.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It makes me MATI that there is a Cheesecake Factory on Waikiki, and it's always completely packed.
If I ever go to Hawaii, I am visiting the Cheesecake Factory for pasta da vinci. (IRyS talks about pasta da vinci a lot)

Stunned But Dumb

niggaphil

mini moo fanbase in a nutshell:

443409c4e00bc96d2ed9732f9739d4595339b43bb9dccb1ffa2e2cad4c92b593_1.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ASYLUM

MAY THIS ENTIRE MONTH BE EXTRA ✨ GAY AND FABULOUS✨
PAINT IT ALL IN RAINBOW
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
SHOUTOUT TO @thhrang AND @The Proctor FOR BEING OUR LGBTQ REPS FOR THIS MONTH
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ASYLUM

MAY THIS ENTIRE MONTH BE EXTRA ✨GAY AND FABULOUS✨
PAINT IT ALL IN RAINBOW
SHOUTOUT TO @thhrang AND @The Proctor FOR BEING OUR LGBTQ REPS FOR THIS MONTH
I'm going to celebrate Pride Month like any large corporation's Middle East division does.

1717235807079.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is actually pretty crazy.
View attachment 70864
For the first time ever a bunch of weebs will go to the stadium to buy Hololive merch.

Jews spamming yet again, I sure hope this doesn't completely dilute their viewership... ah who am I kidding? All of them will have 500+ CCV and 10k subs anyways like all new small corpo chuubas.
MORE BLUE LOLI, WE WILL KILL GURA ONE OF THESE DAYS LADS, THE 2000TH ATTEMPT WILL BE THE ONE!
Gen 2 is doing OK but not as big as I thought they would. They are there, surviving I feel.

Aviel decided that going nuclear on her was not enough, is scorched earth time
This is a good way to distract people from the fire.

>absurdly high turnover rate
>already have obvious management issues
>fuck it, accelerate anyway

I'm leaning more and more toward expecting Aviel to cash out and bounce sooner rather than later, because this isn't a strategy of someone with a long-term plan.
Yeah they managed to go 1.5 years without much issues and then Riro + Pochi + Yuko all in the span of like 8 months. I said it when Pochi quit but there clearly is something wrong going on. The only positive part is that they haven't gone full retard like Niji or V&U so public perception of the company is fairly positive.

Not-Username

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

UberSoldat

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

PemAloeKenzoku

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is why I'm afraid to clip Muyu, I don't want to imagine how :beatanicrying::beatanicrying::beatanicrying: will happen in the comment section.
Yeah they managed to go 1.5 years without much issues and then Riro + Pochi + Yuko all in the span of like 8 months. I said it when Pochi quit but there clearly is something wrong going on. The only positive part is that they haven't gone full retard like Niji or V&U so public perception of the company is fairly positive.
I think a part of it has to do with them being so "hands off" for so long and they're finally tugging on the leash of these girls as they've shoved their faces into a beehive. Many of their current issues, namely the donathons for Pochi and Yuko, should never have been approved or should have at least been coordinated with management to make sure the girls stick to a schedule to make sure they will fulfill it.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Memory's got a collab today with Amami Kurine:

I'm always good to see the JPs make friends outside the company

Stunned But Dumb

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom