"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Anyone keeping track of Phase's autism scores? I know Airi is 150 and Clara is 149.
Discord is keeping track it seems
```
T1. Wemi : 206
T1. Muyu : 206
3. Jelly : 167
4. Shiina : 162
5. Airi : 150
6. Clara : 142
7. Eimi : 110
8. Ember : 90*
9. Erina : 80
10. Lumi : 45
```
She also redid the test and got 206, don't know if it counts or not

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Let me be sappy for Hololive Gen 1 for a bit

6 years is huge, and in such a shaky industry, where not just talents, but whole corpos just suddenly come and go in a shorter timeframe.
Gen 1 is, similar to Myth, special to me, because while Myth was the gateway to Hololive as a whole, it was Gen 1 and mainly Haachama that got me into the JP bunch. Haachama and Matsuri had very consistent LiveTLs in the chat, which made it easy to got into them back then. Also, Haachma made consistent efforts to also appeal to the foreign fans back then, which I wanted to reward by watching every english stream of hers. Also, the Aussie in her English accent is super cute and unique.
Then I watched Shallys once and also fell in love with Aki.
I didn't quite have such a clear-cut moment with Foobs or Mel, but Fubuki would grow and impress my by her sheer consistency and how much she meant to other members. Also, that famous quote of hers that, "as long as I am here, you can trust Hololive". I don't know why, but I fully trust her on that one, and it's something that gave me great comfort back in stormy times like when Coco graduated or when Rushia nuked herself. For some reason, they don't feel like empty words.

Seeing them all now go into year 7, I haven't been there from the very beginning, but at this point I have witnessed everyones journey for longer than not. And so I can't help but feel a bit proud and wish them all the best.

They all posted matchig post 3D Live tweets

Yagoo also congratulated them and Nodoka and the doggos were watching

They have some really cute looking acrylic stands as princesses for the merch

as well as champagne glass and a Polaroid holder
but thats not all!

Each member will also celebrate their anniversary on their own in a stream relay, thus revealing Solo anniv merch for each girl, in addition to the group merch

I don't really have anything to add, but below are pictures from the 3D live I liked

I hate that Mel is not there. I really liked her. 6 years is pretty amazing though.

This one made me laugh
IDK Why

"Just make Shylily but change a few things and the colors a bit so that people can't say I copied her".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Discord is keeping track it seems
```
T1. Wemi : 206
T1. Muyu : 206
3. Jelly : 167
4. Shiina : 162
5. Airi : 150
6. Clara : 142
7. Eimi : 110
8. Ember : 90*
9. Erina : 80
10. Lumi : 45
```
She also redid the test and got 206, don't know if it counts or not

Someone spoonfeed me what fucking test is this there's like 792 autism tests on the internet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Fau

ex_lurker

Someone spoonfeed me what fucking test is this there's like 792 autism tests on the internet.
Here comes the airplane:

edit: Ninja'd but at least i made fun of him

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Bronze

Zumi's playing sonic adventure DX

Mirri's celebrating her BD with a donothon

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Why the hell would I ever want to embrace autism? I don't want autism, I want to be a normal, functioning human being instead of a mentally challenged facsimile of one

This one goes out to the dearly departed chocolate lover @God's Strongest Mozumite since he's not here to shill his oshi

Mozu: "I don't want your peepee no more"

Mozu rejecting piss? That's some character development right there

Short

God Damn the Sun
I am apprehensive about VTuber agency CEOs that have a name that starts with a "J".

Vtuber corpo Wonder Pop that we talked about a while ago is debuting their first gen with 3 talents on June 15th

(a)
(a)
(a)
and the last one didn't put a trailer but here's their Twitter account

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why the hell would I ever want to embrace autism? I don't want autism, I want to be a normal, functioning human being instead of a mentally challenged facsimile of one

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Corporate art of DEI creature

Everything is a dice roll...
Looking at this test a bit, I don't like that there's not a moderate choice to answer with. Nobody has never accidently been rude. I think this lack of a moderate option could be why there's so many high scores.

ex_lurker

Looking at this test a bit, I don't like that there's not a moderate choice to answer with. Nobody has never accidently been rude. I think this lack of a moderate option could be why there's so many high scores.
Also it's really easy to tell what answers increase or decrease your score and thus play up your autism for the bit

Bronze

Henya's panel is live. Not sure when it has started

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Salado

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also it's really easy to tell what answers increase or decrease your score and thus play up your autism for the bit
This is literally what they all do.
They should make a fake one for streamers that subtly changes as you answer stuff and messes with them and has answers like "but I don't have any friends or family" :SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom