"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Trexie's final stream before her hiatus. She said that she will likely be back sometime after this summer so its not that bad. In the mean time she will be going to a convention to meet her oshi Don Bluth. Also, if you're interested you should definitely check out her last Gartic Phone stream. She asked her chat to draw her with the Sonichu medallion but they refused, presumably not wanting to wish that evil on her.

I don't know why I've put off watching this for so long but here is Lillybelle's reaction to the final episode of Geno Samuel's Chris Chan Docu series. It's interesting how she went from seeing Null as a Sisyphean figure constantly trying to help someone who can't be helped to getting frustrated with him for not dropping Chris a long time ago. She and her mods also talk about how a lot of her audience came from the Farms and TVA.

Art: Man I Love Fauna
what_would_you_like_today_by_deyui.jpgwelcome_home_by_deyui_.jpgtysm_by_miyuchiq.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Mildly interesting post from Nano:

I still don't know how Nano feels about Phase Connect, but at least she's abie to honestly acknowledge when the company is doing well. Take that however you want.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I still don't know how Nano feels about Phase Connect, but at least she's abie to honestly acknowledge when the company is doing well. Take that however you want.

Probably related

Edit:
Earlier

Archive

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Oh hey that's nice Kiara and Mint are interacting and KFP and Fantomes are having a great time, The Meet and Greet aent pretty well surely this Offkai is going pretty wel...

Fuck. I don't know if it's either sabotage or the volunteers are beimlng inept.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

TAKE ME BACK SAKANA!!! I WAS WRONG, PLEASE FORGIVE THIS STUPID BUNNY!!! I PROMISE NEXT TIME I SUCK YOUR DICK I WON'T USE MY TEEEEEEEETH!!!

:smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona:

Oh hey that's nice Kiara and Mint are interacting and KFP and Fantomes are having a great time, The Meet and Greet aent pretty well surely this Offkai is going pretty wel...

Fuck. I don't know if it's either sabotage or the volunteers are beimlng inept.

Knowing Commiefornia, it's both plus the non-chalance of that tweet like a teehee-pero moment, Fishman should seriously sue them.

closedblas

Real vtuber fans
20240601_174845.jpg

1717290003437.jpeg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
TAKE ME BACK SAKANA!!! I WAS WRONG, PLEASE FORGIVE THIS STUPID BUNNY!!! I PROMISE NEXT TIME I SUCK YOUR DICK I WON'T USE MY TEEEEEEEETH!!!
Well, I did say "take that however you want", I can't fault you for following instructions.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

VSoyBoy

Nijisanji's Ethyria will have a 3D concert (seemingly pre-recorded) in a week.

Premiere:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nijisanji's Ethyria will have a 3D concert (seemingly pre-recorded) in a week.

Premiere:

If it's pre-recorded it's entirely possible that there will be less people in attendance than the amount of performers for the concert.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive
GO-y-LBBag-AAXc2v.jpg

Archive
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also, it's better than having no shame Jelly. A lot of the over-the-top shit we see during times like Pride Month are a result of people with not enough shame.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Purple disaster guy is having his 3D showcase in around 15 min.

edit: Moved to this room instead for some reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom