"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Negzana

I, for one, applaud HoloLive's Hag Marriage Agenda, and am looking forward to its future.
We still need to save Lui from the horrid fate of not having 6 children, and by we I mean me

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Walked straight out of an 80s aerobics video

Top half is good, but for the bottom I can only see this, and hopefully now you do too:

kp.jpg

Negzana

I love 80s stuff but then I see the type of fashion used in workout and think it's disgusting and by Allah's will they should be back in their niqabs

RiverBear

We still need to save Lui from the horrid fate of not having 6 children, and by we I mean me
>only 6 children
Your weakness disgusts me

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Goth scissor woman showing JP pics. Food pics so far.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
danger duo.png
Be on the lookout for this dangerously dense duo.
Gura is 'this' close to doing her best Yohane impression. Oh well, at least I still have Suisei to count on when it comes to glazing Aqours.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Juni shitting on that homo Hasan lol warning for flesh female

amabilidad

Hey guys i know i got clowned on for my thread last time cause AI buzzwords or whatever but this one isn't about that. I'm going to the holo NYC concerts (all 3 days incl. Anime NYC) and have written bots to grab the tickets. Even without TM there'll still be plenty of people who won't get tickets bc King's only sits 3k people. If there aren't too many people I'll try to grab tickets for everyone. To keep things organized DM me what day/seat you want, when you'll be in NYC to transact face to face (I live here) and I'll send you proof of the ticket if/when I have it. (bot ain't foolproof lol) Obviously you should try to get your own as well. Apart from that, happy to get a meal and shoot the shit with people in person.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Hey guys i know i got clowned on for my thread last time cause AI buzzwords or whatever but this one isn't about that. I'm going to the holo NYC concerts (all 3 days incl. Anime NYC) and have written bots to grab the tickets. Even without TM there'll still be plenty of people who won't get tickets bc King's only sits 3k people. If there aren't too many people I'll try to grab tickets for everyone. To keep things organized DM me what day/seat you want, when you'll be in NYC to transact face to face (I live here) and I'll send you proof of the ticket if/when I have it. (bot ain't foolproof lol) Obviously you should try to get your own as well. Apart from that, happy to get a meal and shoot the shit with people in person.
1717986854510.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't want to win tickets because then I would actually have to go to New York. I'll still probably try because I don't expect to get them.
Here's my debit card info just in case:
Name is ***** *******, the number is **** **** **** ****, and the 3 digit code is ***.
Edit: Oh what the heck, the forum auto-censors that stuff! You guys should try it too!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kureha Mitra playing FF4 Complete Collection (PSP ver) with VitaTV.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona released a song after her 3D live yesterday.

I like the rock singer 3D look. She had a few guests yesterday, Amakawa Hano, Marumochi Tsukimi, Usuwa Suu, Lisa Makoh, and fellow second gen who is currently on hiatus Mizugame Mia.

Shigure Ui's product promotion is a bit different.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The scalper has been banned, carry on.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't want to win tickets because then I would actually have to go to New York. I'll still probably try because I don't expect to get them.
Here's my debit card info just in case:
Name is ***** *******, the number is **** **** **** ****, and the 3 digit code is ***.
Edit: Oh what the heck, the forum auto-censors that stuff! You guys should try it too!
Jokes on you, I play OSRS. :smugpipi:

DanishCookies

Not surprised she knows *JAV*, as in she refers to it as that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom