"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mumei threatens to end civilization as we know it....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

Somehow it always comes back to Lumi. Not gonna provide any evidence though, just gotta take him at his word.

Screenshot-20240610-164237.png

:gloomiLaugh:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
This boulder game is fucking trash :PomuAngry:
I feel bad for Azki :painpeko:

Mumei and Gura are playing Overwatch 2

Last edited:

FlappyBat

Ironmouse contributed a song to an Israel Defence Force documentary.
There's an iron mouse iron dome joke somewhere. I'm sure someone more racist than me can come up with it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Guy calls Lumi "demon", "Satan incarnate", and says " I can't overstate just how terrifying that woman is. She's stabbed every single back she could to get where she is now."

Are we sure this guy isn't taking the piss? Also, is it weird that this makes me like her more?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Somehow it always comes back to Lumi. Not gonna provide any evidence though, just gotta take him at his word.

I still ain't gonna jump on anything without strong evidence (and what I've seen throughout the years has been very weak), but I really hope it's, at worst, just misunderstandings - not for my sake, but for Pippa's.

Pippa really looks up to Lumi, and has said before she's the nicest person she knows. If Lumi's actually a serpent, then this could result be incredibly damaging to Pippa's mental health down the line.

jagiman

Compilation of some of his other replies stolen from /pcg/.
It's really interesting how so many of these old Cyberlive mods and personalities keep claiming Lumi is a terrible person yet conveniently always have some reason for not posting proof. I wonder why that is.

Attachments

• SunsetInZero False Alarm.png
    SunsetInZero False Alarm.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 114

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Chompi is doing Minecraft. Gotta say that dino girl is winning me over, she is lovely and funny. Also, she has a cowboy accent sometimes?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Compilation of some of his other replies stolen from /pcg/.
It's really interesting how so many of these old Cyberlive mods and personalities keep claiming Lumi is a terrible person yet conveniently always have some reason for not posting proof. I wonder why that is.
You'd think if she was so damn evil, there'd be something to show for it after all these years, other than some screenshots showing she can be bitchy and some "trust me bros".

I still ain't gonna jump on anything without strong evidence (and what I've seen throughout the years has been very weak), but I really hope it's, at worst, just misunderstandings - not for my sake, but for Pippa's.

Pippa really looks up to Lumi, and has said before she's the nicest person she knows. If Lumi's actually a serpent, then this could result be incredibly damaging to Pippa's mental health down the line.
Take my opinion with a grain of salt if you wish, but Lumi and Pippa have known each other for years now, and in all that time, I don't think there's been a shred of evidence of any problems between the two or relating to the two. Quite the contrary.

Again, my opinion is very biased, but I don't think there's much to worry about regarding them.

That is, unless Pippa continues to not answer her DMs about Yabcast.

Also, is it weird that this makes me like her more?
Possibly. But it would make me weird too. If she's going to be the evil Lemon Woman, I'd prefer it not be a grift.
:smugselen:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Given Pippa's track record of assessing other humans, yes it's not looking good on the Lemon Thief right now. The absolute worst ones always get called out, not for their viciousness but by their two-faced duplicity. I'm still going to need hard receipts.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

I'm live in five talking about the Tessa nonsense. Might not cover the CyberLive stuff, since it's possible there is more that needs investigating first and an Elite TVA Agent[TM] is on the job. But trust me, there's more than enough shit to cover.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
I really hate the kind of faggots that say that someone is the devil incarnate, worse than we thought, or is a scumbag without posting evidence that they are and expects us to believe it, but doesn't make an effort to prove them and instead say "I am not here to convince you, but you gotta believe me". Either prove that Lumi was a bad person with evidence, or just simply don't repeat them. At this point, I just have to believe that Lumi, while not perfect, was the more sane one out of all the shit-heads and snakes from that corpo. Let the cyberlive shit die once and for all for fucks sake

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This boulder game is fucking trash :PomuAngry:
I feel bad for Azki :painpeko:

Mumei and Gura are playing Overwatch 2

Mumei, Gura AND ame reviving in the same week? What is this? What did we sacrifice for this?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

fucking hobo roza of all people shit talks lumi in the open :whatastory: this is the woman who got kicked out of her own house for being a confrontational bitch that can't shut her trap.
I'm sure lumi is a cunt if you get on her bad side but she doesn't seem to be the type that would try to ruin people like the other pack of whores she pissed off for being more successful.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
If Lumi was even a fraction as deranged as these hysterical losers would have you believe, it would have been extremely obvious and come out across the significant amount of time she's spent in Phase now & in the interactions she's had across the larger community.
It hasn't. In fact, curiously, the only people who seem to make these claims about her are people who've burned down their own careers. :ameliaThink:

Limkin

I can bet Vox's left nutsack the moderators issue with Lumi was that she refused to be groomed, and other members were jealous how mods are trying to groom her and not them. There is literally zero reasons not to post proof, unless there is none, or it paints yourself in even worse light. And with how much they are seething about Lumi they would post it all years ago. Hell, they would fake the proof just to make her look bad and they can't even make that

Lantern Flare

fucking hobo roza of all people shit talks lumi in the open :whatastory: this is the woman who got kicked out of her own house for being a confrontational bitch that can't shut her trap.
I'm sure lumi is a cunt if you get on her bad side but she doesn't seem to be the type that would try to ruin people like the other pack of whores she pissed off for being more successful.
Roza has a hateboner for Lumi, it's embarrassing, as if Lumi was responsible for Yuri. Honestly I had to stop following her cause she kept getting on pointless arguments on twitter like a boomer, even if I don't actually disagree with her it was just annoying. She's gotta learn to shut up.

Top Bottom