"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Tenma is playing Shin Megami Tensei V Vengeance

denpa is having a 3d reveal also

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Yuno is continuing Telefang 2

Twitch

Margo is still fighting in the Sunshine world

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Not sure if this should go into Niji L thread or not, but might as well share it if only to talk about our resident dumbass, Depressed Nousagi.

So today, Nousagi made a video explaining about the gradual collapse of Nijisanji's Indonesian branch.

Video was more or less okay, but he doesn't really delved much into it beyond "Anycolor left them to dust, the merge caused the projects to die down, etcetra". Nevertheless, it's just it's your vtuber 'knowledge' stuff that Nousagi churn out. But apparently his choice of topic somehow caused some vitriol among the ID-speaking vtuber fans/NijiID fans on twitter (formerly X).

For one, the thumbnail and title was not like the one in the link, it was like this:

1718432093302.png
(I forgot to archive it, the guy decided to delete it so I had to use screenshot from discord embed)

Obviously they aren't happy judging by some of the quote retweets within that tweet, which leads to nousagi to switch it to a much more less-clickbaity title/thumbnail and made a YT post about it.
1718392784978.png

It's not exactly helped that in his cord, he stated that even when he did the research for his NijiID video, he didn't try to expand more from it and instead just condensed it down to bits that people probably already knew and some details about ID vtubing industry partly due to him being busy and feeling that people would only care about the broad strokes of the knowledge instead of deep diving into it.
1718393398112.png

It probably died down in a few days or so, but to see ID people/Niji-ID fans that weren't nijisisters basically angy to him is interesting, to say the least.

EDIT: The tweet with old thumbnail was deleted out of lack of spine and I forgot to archive it so here's a screenshot

Last edited:

Bronze

Brave released a short interview with Globie's staff.

Stunned But Dumb

It's not exactly helped that in his cord, he stated that even when he did the research for his NijiID video, he didn't try to expand more from it and instead just condensed it down to bits that people probably already knew and some details about ID vtubing industry partly due to him being busy and feeling that people would only care about the broad strokes of the knowledge instead of deep diving into it.
Wow, the video was flawed from concept. Terrible idea, man. I understand he was probably busy with school, but if he had no intention of putting in the effort to give better context for the issues for NijiID, then why bother making the video for any reason other than to be a drama mama. Oh Nousagi...

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Wow, the video was flawed from concept. Terrible idea, man. I understand he was probably busy with school, but if he had no intention of putting in the effort to give better context for the issues for NijiID, then why bother making the video for any reason other than to be a drama mama. Oh Nousagi...
From what I saw in the tweet and interactions with ID fans, the general consensus over the video is that:
- Nousagi isn't willing or wasn't able to put more into the video as described above. He could've waited for a bit more to input more stuff, but he decided not to.
- Nousagi were 'too late' on explaining it, since for all the ID folks mind, this shit is already long buried and it would be stupid to just... un-earth it and talk about it.
- Nousagi were already known as grifter and him talking NijiID during the same timeframe with current Niji thing (Financial year report) is read as him decided to drop the video during the time people talking about Niji
- ID fans as a whole, especially those loyal to NijiID talents (active and graduated) are fiercely defending their oshi from EVERY kurosanji dramas that happened, and will shit on you if you try to force all the nijisanji dramas like NijiEN fuckery or anything to ID since they felt like they tried to push the drama into them, and they don't need more shit like that to their dying branch.

Nousagi either didn't realize the implication or just didn't know better.

Tubedude

Punkalopi/Enya Ignis just revealed the shorts game she played attracted a shitter audience of children that made her miserable to do anything with her channel because it ruined her community and they were all tourist morons. I know we've supposed this, but she has outright stated it now and confirmed our suspicions.

Some other quotes:
  • "If I do shorts, I risk having that again"
  • "Rin and I shared our grievences over the shorts audience before. We've talked"
  • "I got viewers I liked, but like 90% of it......"
Timestamped - (stream is live as of posting)

I wonder if the shorts meta is better in Japan since the kid viewers have a higher chance of having some knowledge of the culture vs English zoomer children.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Nousagi either didn't realize the implication or just didn't know better.
Remember when he revealed identity behind holoen in his paywalled videos?
He was surprised by the backlash, that he was excommunicated from many vtubercommunities?
Which he should have seen from an mile away?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Salado

wew

Male hag love!
Nyana subathon started.

This is like her 4th one in a year and a half she's been around. I know she needs funds for the concerts she likes setting up but damn you can only get so much money out of your viewers.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is like her 4th one in a year and a half she's been around. I know she needs funds for the concerts she likes setting up but damn you can only get so much money out of your viewers.
yeah I had to do a double take because I swear she already had a foot reveal goal in another one lol

Stunned But Dumb

yeah I had to do a double take because I swear she already had a foot reveal goal in another one lol
Yeah last time was the top of the feet, this time the soles. Next time? Who knows? Maybe the heels! The possibilities for feet people are endless... I think...

Me running back in time to destroy the foot meta in vtubing

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pray to whatever god you believe in, for the return of :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: is upon ye.

We begin with Serina Maiko, who is returning (probably begrudgingly) to Ring Fit Adventure EDIT: stream has been cancelled. I can't imagine Seri would be up to all the physical activity given all the stress she's gone through this week, so it's probably for the best. See you tomorrow, Seri! :pomuLove:

Next, Nyaru is autismmaxxing even further by playing Kingdom Hearts:

Azura Dufait of VAllure is showing pussy on stream:

And finally, the evilest Sawa-sama is kicking off Brown Woman Summer by revealing a new outfit:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Bronze

The corp of Duellogs is debuting its talents soon. They have watchalongs by Mari Mari, Nova as her PL and few others.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It sounds like a decent stream idea if you ever stop being a vtweeter, @Azehara

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ludmilavt teaser

She's an asmrtist

Edit: I was gonna quote the last two teasers but apparently I never posted them so here they are
Eri

Roza

That just leaves Kei Nyne next week

Last edited:
Top Bottom