"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Edit: the announcement is about her birthday live on Thursday
The bets are increasing in the camp of "she is going to bail after birthday" and now is even better for her because this year is not going to be a summer event in hololive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i kinda hope she sticks around, Myth being semi active after all this time would be kinda comfy
although i think Advent and Promise are doing really well

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The bets are increasing in the camp of "she is going to bail after birthday" and now is even better for her because this year is not going to be a summer event in hololive
Did you forget there is going to be a HoloEN concert in August?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

She sang it a few weeks ago too:

"The only time I will sing this song is if, like, Abi graduated. So you'll never hear it. Cause I cry so hard every time I hear that song, it makes me so upset."
I admit I watched Abi more than her, but man...:depressedtako:

Last edited:

WaWa

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori's part to end the Kouhai Karaoke Relay.

It was a very fun relay.

EDIT:
And her cover is premiering in some minutes.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

....nvm I took it back bro doesn't even take a shower. What the fuck is this wet wiping shit. :ponrys:
Bro that is something homeless people do in gas station bathrooms

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

MIGUEL GATO IS REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did you forget there is going to be a HoloEN concert in August?
Im aware of that, but supposedly that is already recorded, again is bets in the wild, i dont bet money on those and not follow Gura closely (im still sadge about no summer)
Deep-voiced chesty-man's 3D showcase in about an hour. I hope there is a bit of him lusting over ghost chicks.

>Deep and sadge lore dump
>Suddenly daddy daddy do

This man i swear to the emperor

DanishCookies

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

MIGUEL GATO IS REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>she's trying to be a latinx now

great, the only way she could possibly become more dangerous

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori starting FF5 and renamed the main character Koyotz from Bartz.

Looks like she's not using her auto translator from clearing FF4 stream yesterday (multiple deaths, early to Malboros and had to attempt Zeromus a few times because she first was underleveled and then the next attempt she used the wrong cure level).

Propro's Sakuya Azusa trying to clear Tales of Xillia 2 before her graduation on 23 June.

The other talents graduating this month (Amanohoshi Chiroru and Hinotori Mera) will gradute on 30 June.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene talking about R-18+

Have a guess yourself who the big boobed woman who does ear licking on Niconico premium.

I feel like 774 has a lot of graduations unless I'm paying attention poorly
Two this year I believe. Shishio Chris and soon Shisui Kiki. Oura Rukako technically graduated last year and moved up to staff position but quit earlier this year due to health related issues.

Last, Rica has lots of indie friends so that makes me happy. Even Konkon from Neo-Porte

She celebrated 14 years as Rica yesterday. That's a old ass account

I think they met during VCR GTA and even teamed up in a Shibuhal Custom Apex.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I am not going to post what i really think about this because Proctor would ban me for Hornyposting but there is something really funny in this video
MIKE IS USING THE SAME SPANISH INTRO THAT WACTOR VTUBERS USED

So she just went and asked her new corpo to just give her the script for one video or they reached out to her to do it?
Its funny in both cases
:menhera::hololove:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I am not going to post what i really think about this because Proctor would ban me for Hornyposting but there is something really funny in this video
MIKE IS USING THE SAME SPANISH INTRO THAT WACTOR VTUBERS USED

So she just went and asked her new corpo to just give her the script for one video or they reached out to her to do it?
Its funny in both cases
:menhera::hololove:

For those unknown in the ESphere (je get it?) that bootleg Fubuki was Hizuki Miu and literally the woman that keep WACTOR afloat until last year where the shittyness was so bad that she leaved them on the dust

I dont know if she reincarnated or she is one of the fabled talents Aviel had in the plans

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ok, go bath in a river in -10, i'll watch. Even in +10. Obviously people wash more often when it's hot and you don't need to heat up bathhouse, duh!
TBF, if you got sweaty in a winter you do light washing with wet towel.
wet wipes?

What are you a fucking humanized unwashed asshole or what

How hard is it to walk around your house to the bathroom and turn on the showers

Do you not have waters

Are you African

Are you a Yamanba

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Is that chibi model made by the same guy who did the Obsydia chibis? iirc Doki hired him and setup the entire 3d anniv herself didnt she
I believe the guy also did Pomu’s VR chibi model too because of that style.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ok, go bath in a river in -10, i'll watch. Even in +10. Obviously people wash more often when it's hot and you don't need to heat up bathhouse, duh!
TBF, if you got sweaty in a winter you do light washing with wet towel.
wet wipes?

What are you a fucking humanized unwashed asshole or what

How hard is it to walk around your house to the bathroom and turn on the showers

Do you not have waters

Are you African

Are you a Yamanba
Imagine getting lectured by a flip about living in third-world living conditions. How do you not delete your account after this out from complete shame?

niggaphil

Doki announced a new costume skinsuit reveal for the 22nd.

Rumor and speculation currently is that Kamameshi (who was previously her artist as Selen Tatsuki) is the artist for this outfit.

Doki also announced a collab with Mint Fantome next week.
Imagine it is a merge of doki and selen together, and pissing the Kurosanji and nijisisters off :selenpointandlaugh:

Top Bottom