"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm surprised by the idea that Golden Kamuy would be for men. I mean it's got a lot of action, but all the macho homo signaling made me think it was more for women. I learned about it when Sawa recommended it on twitter, as a matter of fact.

EDIT: Yeah, if that long post time remains a thing then the forum is probably going to be a lot less active.

Someone show her that sauna chapter

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

How the fuck does she even make this faces. Is this the power of a good rigger, that makes you not being stuck on a resting bitch face all the time

Remember, Mint's "new" model is just one of her old Mint models but re-rigged with more modern tech/a better rigger. It's fucking nuts how much of a difference it can make, that's why I was trying to get Proctor to buy one of those defunct models from AkioAir to dissect its rigging on stream. Unironically might be more important than the base art at times.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Reposting fuck China and happy birthday Coco:

Also 3 more hours until peak toxicity with Towa, Mumei, Anya and Biboo:

And the collab of Biboo's dreams :kroheart:
1000145114.png

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Testing, can I post faster now?

EDIT::urtearingmeapart:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder why the monster is a Takodachi, you'd think they'd use one of Promise's mascots. I didn't spot any other references to non-Promise holomems. I guess Ina just somehow works in the villain role, like with the Mazumaro animation.
Where do you think @Takodachi went?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Calli revealing her 2.0 model

Kronii doing karaoke in 30 minutes

Ensok

Early Adopter
And apparently Mori's reveal stream went immediately offline?

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Hello, new asylum. I brought clips:

Oh nice, don't think I had seen the Okayu one before.

For anyone unaware, worth noting these are a reference to this video, which just makes them better if anything.
[Edit] or I should say series of videos, there's tons of them with hundreds of millions of views each, what the hell

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Chammers is gonna play FNAF in 30 lol

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Bros, I hate those fucking "+ Yeah!" reaction images that everyone's been putting under tweets ever since Elon got rid of public likes. Before, I wanted him to bring them back because I thought it'd be funny to reveal what everyone's been liking while they were turned off. Now I want him to do it so these faggots will stop.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Damn, the rigger went fucking nuts on her face. Looks amazing. Also, she has a nose!

foto_no_exif - 2024-06-17T223943.587.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-06-17T223947.114.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-06-17T223953.847.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-06-17T224127.216.jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-17T224325.982.jpg

Wixoyu

Chammers mashing fruit with Anya 6 hours after FNAF starts.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Damn, the rigger went fucking nuts on her face. Looks amazing. Also, she has a nose!
Okay, but does she still have the crazy eyes?

stassy

Repost from yesterday, page 4037 on old forum
Some notes from today's Nayuta stream :
  • Tomorrow is her 17th year of singing and will celebrate it with her 17th accoustic live stream and a major announcement
  • She is applying for the Autumn's M3 event, reminiscing her older M3 participations when it was happening in the Ota City Industrial Plaza (aka PiO)
  • Talked about her next concert as a guest for the Korea event LIVE & MUSIC FESTIVAL and her Lapriere teammate Aizuki Nururu 2nd Live the 31th of August at LIVE CUBE SHIBUYA
  • Revealed that as a freelancer, she had to create a one man company for 200k yen and became its president, but she had also to setup a salary for herself so twice as much paperwork was needed
  • After graduating from university, she worked as an accountant for 3+ companies, so fortunately she could manage the accounting for her own
  • Remembered her time in NicoNico Douga in 2007, delved more in ancient time when she made her own webpage in html then more easily with css, listening music with super effect wmp in w98, and drawing on her pc with the pen tablet her father gifted her (rip OekakiBBS). She got a bit in trouble because she used to directly link artist banners in her homepage instead of using a downloaded image (<-relatable)
  • And of course, during supa reading, nayutafans are asking her where to send resume or employment to Nayuta Company
Bonus image from her new intro, something that she yearn but will not be able to do for now :
1.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Chammers is gonna play FNAF in 30 lol

Y'know it's an indirect way of saying "Fuck China" because it's the wrong bear, but in my heart I'll assume that's her point in spirit.
Because Fuck China.

Okay yes I know the it's just a game a lot of them are playing but after the Pooh plates, I'm going to let my dreams soar.

Top Bottom