"Your actions make me happy! I want to hug!"Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

4june1989

I seriously doubt recording would be allowed. It’s a private venue, they can restrict filming as they please.

If you’re from the mainland you need a visa to enter the US. Taiwan has visa free travel to the US but you still need to apply for authorization via ESTA just like someone from the EU, UK, or Japan would.
Thanks for reply.I'm in USA so I no need visa.Btw some of us recorded Holomeet performance of Kobo, Gura, IRyS and Hakos.I think so long as no posting online, talents not harm so is ok?

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
One of the Vallure girls is already having meltdowns on twitter

View attachment 71911
View attachment 71912

Sadly i was going to archive but had to go out for a while and when i returned she locked her account, we are for a great start in this place, if someone is on her follow list throw me archives (archive via nitter never directly)
Oh, yeah. Menhera-whore flavored ice cream. :BijouBijou:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

GOTBB

That thumbnail is terrifying
I really dislike that artist. Their eyes always freak me out.
What is wrong with the image, KFP love her...
n-momo-b-20190307.jpg

Limkin

By the end of the week they would be posting DMs on discord, reveal who is married and had their bf as a mod, and who was sucking off fans at the meeting before. You know, all the things everyone told will happen if you hire a bunch of whores with no enforcement in a contract and don't even take money from them

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She says her door is open, wouldn't be in your interest to clear some rumors up, @The Proctor or @Murrayしないで , as the individuals that openly reach out to others. I'm mostly curious because larger indies are fine with having her around, so I see it as an act of good faith.

Eh, I don't really know much about her and I don't really care enough to dig into it now that I'm not doing the news thing anymore and don't really need to.

It will be pretty funny if she immediately does another donothon though.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
this is a stream that will happen.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

In a few moments we'll see if Laughwoman can avoid doxing herself live.
Ah nevermind it's just a boring game

Stunned But Dumb

One of the Vallure girls is already having meltdowns on twitter

View attachment 71911
View attachment 71912

Sadly i was going to archive but had to go out for a while and when i returned she locked her account, we are for a great start in this place, if someone is on her follow list throw me archives (archive via nitter never directly)

Thank you @Jackie Forests for keeping an eye on @superduper for us

Archive

I think Stronny should really hire a Muumi or something quickly. What is their management like? They need a wrangler or someone fast because I can see this getting worse before it gets better.

Since it's a lewd company, instead of Muumi would her name be Booby? Haha, I'll be here all week, guys

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Thank you @Jackie Forests for keeping an eye on @superduper for us
I learned it here to keep up with the local vtubing schizos, it’s the funniest thing ever.

Bug Eater

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Sorry nesticles, but your oshi is :architect: . Not even Handcams will happen, unfortunately.

ex_lurker

someone is on her follow list throw me archives (archive via nitter never directly)
This may be a retarded question but is it even possible to access a protected account using nitter?
1000017917.jpg
1000017919.jpg

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Oh god, I knew the piss bear loli was gonna have some screws off.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Woman who is tired of low tier men degrading and objectifying her joins profession primarily consisting of low tier men who will degrade and objectify her
We really need a coffee emote, it’d be useful right now.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I knew betting for them was going to generate dividends, the harvest will be plentiful
that bitch is actually trying to rope some hardcore simps, the fact she seemed self aware of her "problem" is a dead giveaway. This is some basic ass emotional manipulation:whatastory:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Someone rented a timeslot from a billboard at Times Square to celebrate Airi reaching 50k

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Top Bottom