"After this, I want to fuck Ollie, is that okay?"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Landphobic

Just don't like it
margo is singing karaoke for her birthday donothon

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi is playing more Fallout 1:

And Mono Monet is playing on VSMP:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
That corpo's still alive?!
They genuinely don't seem so bad. Yeah, they got memed on for their debut concert, but they seem to back their talents with production support and didn't go chasing a new gen even when two left. Their second concert was pretty damn good.

It's an era where your new corpo is expected to be one step below Hololive and they didn't meet that bar at first, but at least for 3d they're Brave Group-level now despite starting from zero.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
They did a 3D live few months ago.

They also attended offkai and joked about bathroom picture

this is the corpo that clara was in right? I'm surprised they're still around with talents

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

this is the corpo that clara was in right? I'm surprised they're still around with talents
Runie was in. Specifically she debuted and immediately left after the concert. They lost her and one another a bit later who ended up as V&U's Echo iirc. Other two stayed and seems content there for now. I see Ayla's stuff because Runie likes/retweets it sometimes afaik

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Someone tried to trick Airi into saying "ice wallow come".

🐺 Time

I hadn't restocked clips yet so I'm glad Electronic Elephant dropped some gold on my lap thanks man

Also good things for Sinder apparently

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I see I got them mixed up. To atone for my sin against clara, here have a funny clip

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's an era where your new corpo is expected to be one step below Hololive and they didn't meet that bar at first, but at least for 3d they're Brave Group-level now despite starting from zero.
Let's be honest, any chink with enough money can pay to rent a studio and a few IT rats to have a concert, the honest-to-goodness indicator of whether a corpo is good or bad is how many talents they go through per year. Vtuber companies live and die by their talents, and while you can buy the loyalty of your talent, so can your competitors.

Limkin

People saying she's faking it don't have a single argument other than "she made a lot of money". It's on the same level as "all VTubers are just dudes with voice changers".
First, it triggers people really badly because they want to believe their money is helping a sickly girl have a life, and even entertaining an idea she might be a scammer makes them extremely uncomfortable. Second, she is pitybaiting as it seems to have little to no impact on her ability to do her job (how many hours she is clocking every month again?) but it definitely results in a massive increase in attention, and women love attention. It's not "because she makes a lot of money", at least for me. Didn't see any other lunatic spreading it around but you will have to ask them if their reasons are different

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Once again, I present a documentary on her condition:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
They genuinely don't seem so bad. Yeah, they got memed on for their debut concert, but they seem to back their talents with production support and didn't go chasing a new gen even when two left. Their second concert was pretty damn good.

Damn, these people I never heard of had 3d concerts, and yet Luxiem still waiting... :dokibirdWhat:

Zyklon Mag

My kamioshi inspiring people from the grave! No, I'm not mad he didn't stick around for 3D and would've had a great dynamic with his kouhais FUCK OFF:yagoocry:

This is the Ruze sanic cover in question.

Speaking of Ruze, he's going to be with Bettel (and maybe Flayon) bitching constantly as they try beat the Elden Ring DLC together. I thought Elden Ring was a single player game where you can kind of do PVP? Not sure how it's happening.

Edit: How is this Yamanba here already? Does he have a RSS feed for Elden Ring like how Barneyfag has one for Barney??:PomuPanic:
Screenshot_20240621-160914.png

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Yep. She got a job there about two months ago.
Ex-Tsuns in Phase, Niji, Idol, and now even Twitch. It's like a shadow cabal that officially doesn't exist yet has a finger in every pie.
Don't forget V4Mirai and PixelLink. At this point, ex-Tsunderia is to EN VTubing what Ashkenazi Jews are to the Ivy League.

SomeRando

Is this what pure madness sounds like?

Screenshot-2024-06-20-22-58-22-57-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

If I had to see this, so do all of you.

Dear God, we have failed too many times and are no longer deserving of forgiveness.

Yep. She got a job there about two months ago.
Ex-Tsuns in Phase, Niji, Idol, and now even Twitch. It's like a shadow cabal that officially doesn't exist yet has a finger in every pie.

Tsunderia World Order

8ulxa3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Zyklon Mag

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Top Bottom