"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Raora currently teaching a few italian phrases as small talk when she is ending the stream soon, then basically adds: that's not official italian, that's just what I say.
She seems to be the most airhead of the gen.
She talks just like the Italian people I work with, it's so funny but it's also kinda throwing me for a loop for some reason.

Also mark this post as rrat, but are we sure Panko isn't just an "Italian" from New Joisey? Her English accent is way too polished in a way we Southern Europeans don't learn at school, unlike the Dutch or the Nordics.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Prince of Persia Sands of Time

Bam playing Elden Ring

Kaela really addicted.

Super Meche playing Pokemon

Pochi-mama will be playing 7 days to die in 30 minutes (2nd stream today)

New shitpost song by Ano Yatsu

Bronze

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Damn, guys, I just used my free pull in Honkai Starail and only pulled pulled a bunch of uncommon, generic-looking, chuuni characters :/

Are these people all in Phase???
I have never seen them
That first one looks like a character in that gacha game La+ and Kiara collabed with
And that labcoat girl, I thought that was just Millie from NijiEN, the hair is too similar

GayKusa

Early Adopter

this is the kind of european banter I wanted and expected
We will probably get more of it as the EU football championship will progress as well

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

We will probably get more of it as the EU football championship will progress as well

HoloAxis off to a great start :BijouBijou:

niggaphil

Imagine the EU hololive talents shit on each others like the actual balkans.... :dokiSmug:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike with some annoucements
She just confirmed she is getting Dance and singing lessons again

RiverBear

Is this the official Hololive Bilibili? Seems like they've been uploading the Hologra vids for a while now

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Mike with some annoucements
She just confirmed she is getting Dance and singing lessons again

I'm sure this will help her next employer not sink.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She talks just like the Italian people I work with, it's so funny but it's also kinda throwing me for a loop for some reason.

Also mark this post as rrat, but are we sure Panko isn't just an "Italian" from New Joisey? Her English accent is way too polished in a way we Southern Europeans don't learn at school, unlike the Dutch or the Nordics.
Panko has been located enough to be in Italy at least, but she could have spent time working on it for many various things growing up. There's also enough native English speaking ex-pats in Italy it's entirely possible she spent a good chunk of time interacting with English speakers and learned Anglosphere intonations.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon laughing about a video of a woman running on all fours and jumping over a picnic table.

Randon talking about how he played little league and ate the grass in the outfield because he was bored. The parents included this in the team highlights video at the end of the season.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Panko has been located enough to be in Italy at least, but she could have spent time working on it for many various things growing up. There's also enough native English speaking ex-pats in Italy it's entirely possible she spent a good chunk of time interacting with English speakers and learned Anglosphere intonations.
I haven't been able to find any clips of her speaking Italian on Youtube, or just dropping a few words during a rant like all Italians I know do and Raora has already done. Are there any you could point me to? That's what made me raise an eyebrow in the first place.

Bronze

I haven't been able to find any clips of her speaking Italian on Youtube, or just dropping a few words during a rant like all Italians I know do and Raora has already done. Are there any you could point me to? That's what made me raise an eyebrow in the first place.
I remember this short. She speaks italian very briefly in this (one sentence basically)

Erina is live

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
my nigga in christ look at honkai star rail and tell me they don't look straight out of that shit. The newest gacha releases have been pushing these types of designs, they have the same clothing style and they all follow the same futuristic fantasy adventurer archetype. I get they were going for the anti advent but I think they could've taken a bit more of a risk or they just hired some marketing suit that told them "yo this gacha shit sells" and they went for it, because it sells a lot.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Phase Connect's top talent has a costume entirely based on the gacha shit she enjoys and whales for

Shipkin.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch this cutie rizz your gyatt NOW!

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
Everyone seems to forget that Hoyoverse generates a retarded amount of money
Your damn fucking right they do, enough to be a major funder of a fucking fusion reactor(Ignore the rest of the tweet.).

Top Bottom