"Baka Brain"Projekt Melody

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

frz

Clipper did an oopsie
He might have been /here/ too much
image.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Phase Connect's top talent has a costume entirely based on the gacha shit she enjoys and whales for

View attachment 72337
Pippa liking gacha designs doesn't make them good, she's just a China-simping lesbian coomer (affectionate).

Watch this cutie rizz your gyatt NOW!
I know you're terminally zoomer-brained, but please talk normally.

Interesting

C'mon fish, please be passive-aggressive toward Merry through the whole panel, it'll be so fucking funny.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Fatum Ruptor chatting

First ep of notMagni's and notBettel's show

gura vtubers.png

Negzana

Aki apparently reached 880k, congrats to her, here's hoping she can reach 1m sooner or later

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Your damn fucking right they do, enough to be a major funder of a fucking fusion reactor(Ignore the rest of the tweet.).

I'm gonna nukesperg a bit and point out that it's mostly a science experiment that aims to prove the feasibility of using high-temperature superconductors to make fusion reactor magnet coils, that "only" cost $65 million dollars (which for nuclear costs is pennies) and at best aims to heat up some plasma. It's cool that they spend their gachabucks on this kind of thing though.

Bronze

Panko unarchived singing in short format

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sorry for linking NÏGGERFÄGGOT but

I never knew Muyu was into west coast shit, little cow, I... I...
kneel-marine.png

I really wish hiphop and R&B wasn't gatekept by skin color. I get that Elvis was a bitch ass nigga and many artists were exploited by the white man, but at least don't shoot people spreading the culture in a positive light.

Some art streams if you're working on the weekend like myself

And if you enjoy high-pitch tards, Khubie is live

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are Phase Connect fan like this?
As they say:
"The smaller the dog, the louder the bark"
Except this dog is no longer small but still has a complex about it :smugrys:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I really wish hiphop and R&B wasn't gatekept by skin color. I get that Elvis was a bitch ass nigga and many artists were exploited by the white man, but at least don't shoot people spreading the culture in a positive light.
panko might get away with it, she's pretty brown :whatastory:

Negzana

Why are Phase Connect fan like this?
Hey, not all phase connect fans are delusional like this. I simply think Phase Connect is the greatest contribution to vtubing comparable to KizunaAI, Hololive Fantasy, and Gawr Gura and competes with the likes of Citizen Kane, Mozart, Shakespeare, and Half Life in importance to media entertainment

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Interesting

I don't think anyone should call Merryweather's furry circlejerk a "company," specially compared to Sakana's coffee trafficking operation.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Speaking of Phase, have some Phase postings:

Jelly wrote and composed the third anniversary song premiering today:

Shiina's lasagna got the Italian panda seal of approval:

Shiina's Lumi impression is pretty on-point.
:smugpipi:

And speaking of Lumi, here's her being a tard:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
(context, this fujo gacha game that an obscene amount of chuubas whale for just added saucy kissing scenes)
just fyi bc my mental illness will not let me just pass this by- this game is by definition not fujo (the game's fans will absolutely obliterate anyone who even tries to ship any of the male leads with a man), the word you're looking for is 'otome'

anyways
specialite jp announces their gen 2 talents

they've once again gone in super hard on the ads- the pvs all have a lot of effort put into them

some kr vtuber news
a new virtual idol group called pinkverse has debuted with the song "call devil"

the song is quite good, but the 3D models are very underwhelming- to the point that fans have successfully bullied the company into changing the models ASAP

an indie named syakui syamei announced a solo concert in hongdae

i was surprised bc while she's decently popular for a kr indie, that's still pretty small, but apparently she managed to raise about 14.5k USD in crowdfunding for this show
she also has a collab with a cafe going on

and stellive's ayatsuno yuni released a new original song

very cute!

i'll stick info on the new nijisanji debuts in a spoiler since this post is already too long (tl;dr five talents, four cute girls (three being former vta students) and a little dog thing)
The debuts all did fairly well and I enjoyed them! Four cute girls and a little creature named Lunlun.
Lunlun is probably going to be the runaway talent from this gen, having reached 60k while the next closest is at 43k. Makes sense since she's basically Cinnamoroll with a bit of Yokai Watch mixed in- she's going to be really popular with Japanese girls.

Highlights of all the debuts if you're interested.

Three VTA students managed to debut this time: Tsuyuzaki Tsuyu of batch 2 is now Shiga Riko, Naejiro chiwa of batch 3 is now Kisara, and Kinano Kotoha of batch 4 is now Kozue Mone. There are very few translated clips of VTA students (especially the girls) but I did manage to find one for each of them.

Always glad to see someone from batch 2 debut!! I am continually huffing copium that Meano and Kuno will finally debut..

All of them also released song covers

Another really random thing, but Nana's design reminds me of MEWLIVE's Musubi Gaou (the big sleeves and the hat)
ayakaki-tamanoi-nana-06192024-Copy.jpg Gaou - Copy.png
But Gaou is also pretty transparently inspired by Gura so I'm just going to say it balances out, honestly.

Sorry for long post, have cute shiba art

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

roktofferson

filian has decided to change her ways and enter the pronoun game. :pomuStare:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey, not all phase connect fans are delusional like this. I simply think Phase Connect is the greatest contribution to vtubing comparable to KizunaAI, Hololive Fantasy, and Gawr Gura and competes with the likes of Citizen Kane, Mozart, Shakespeare, and Half Life in importance to media entertainment
What this guy said. It's hard staying humble when your favourite corpo is objectively the best one and should poach every Hololive girl and let them say Yamanba on stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi pissed off a goose with a golf ball

Top Bottom