"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ballpark_Look

Kiara should do a watchalong of American football. That would be hilarious. She could invite the rest of Myth so they could try to explain it to her, and she still wouldn't understand it.
I would keep to the Austrian pride thing
1000005474.jpg

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
alright, wtf is Gigi's accent. She's obviously a pureblood American from birth, but I've never heard this kind of voice from anyone, and I've lived at least a few years in every major region.
She’s hiding it for the sake of her not getting doxxed/privacy. Because people (especially the SEA monkey viewer base) are hell bent looking on who has or who has no boyfriend/husband. If they found this out, her income and numbers or fans will drop quite hard.

Edit: I forgot to mention there is a possibility of getting harassment calls including her family members, and the worst of all getting swatted all because of petty reasons. Good on her for not revealing her main language/mother tongue to reduce the chances of getting doxxed.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She’s hiding it for the sake of her not getting doxxed/privacy. Because people (especially the SEA monkey viewer base) are hell bent looking on who has or who has no boyfriend/husband. If they found this out, her income and numbers or fans will drop quite hard.

They should try not being virgins, it helps with watching women be retards on the internet if you're not lizard-brain drawn to wanting to cum inside them.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So raora is bringing on all the smaller vtubers and ERB gonna attract all the bronies? :ameliaThink:
Smaller chuubas often swarm around the debutants of the big agencies but it hardly ever comes to anything (just look at the replies on their first tweets) mostly trying to build connections that will never happen or trying to cheekily imply they knew the person. Since the pink cat is the first Holo with DEEP connections to the western indie scene, she has an extra large helping of them being annoying until they get tired and realize she ditched them all when she got inside the walled garden.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Forget looking for girls in the psychic ward, the key is looking for women in the failed idol basket.

Sakana learning from the master Yagoo it seems.

:ameliaThink:

No, I'd say the psych ward is still valid.

I still have no idea how a guy with that voice isn't black. Like god damn.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Edit: I forgot to mention there is a possibility of getting harassment calls including her family members, and the worst of all getting swatted all because of petty reasons. Good on her for not revealing her main language/mother tongue to reduce the chances of getting doxxed.
But Azki is literally married and she doesn't get harassed at all.

Pencilfreak

But Azki is literally married and she doesn't get harassed at all.
Good. As far as I know, Japanese people will accept that fact and won’t harass you for getting married. I could be wrong on that though.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I still have no idea how a guy with that voice isn't black. Like god damn.

The enunciation is there but he has white boy pitch and tone.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Good. As far as I know, Japanese people will accept that fact and won’t harass you for getting married. I could be wrong on that though.
She makes monthly offerings to Abe's Ghost to be left alone

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Holy shit, she isn't gone yet.

She's here to overlap the VSPO-EN debuts.
They should try not being virgins, it helps with watching women be retards on the internet if you're not lizard-brain drawn to wanting to cum inside them.
SEAnigs are unironically all schizophrenic which is what fuels them to do this sort of shit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
She's here to overlap the VSPO-EN debuts.

SEAnigs are unironically all schizophrenic which is what fuels them to do this sort of shit.

If only there was a cure for SEAsickness.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The reason Panko doesn't speak Italian on stream is privacy. If you'll notice during Raora's debut stream she only spoke one sentence in Italian and immediately people in her chat pointed out that she was from Syracuse. This is because each major city/region in Italy speaks their own distinct dialect, to the point where movies set in certain regions of Italy have to be subtitled into "common Italian" for Italians from other regions to understand it. I think Panko has stated that she doesn't speak Italian specifically so people can't pinpoint her location based on her dialect. More recently, however, she has gone back on this, saying that everyone already knows where she is because her parents doxed her. To her surprise, when she asked her chat if they knew where she was from very few actually did. I wonder what websites she has been browsing that would give her the impression that her parents have given away her location.
I don't remember what her parents did, but I do remember her commenting on a heavy storm going on outside, when you could look at a precipitation map for Italy and see that the only big storm was (IIRC) a bit NW of Rome.

Pencilfreak

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This needs to be a regular product for all the members.
DOKIBIRD I KNOW YOU'RE /HERE/ PLEASE TAKE NOTES FROM THIS MERCH AND DO THE SAME IDEA BUT WITH YOUR LAUGH.
I WILL BUY 20 OF THEM.
MARRY ME TOO BTW.

Limkin

Some months ago, V4Mirai managers were cool with more naughty content. But it seems they have heads on their shoulders afterall and asked to tone it down after the recent YT's culling (and Mariya got a strike on her channel)

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Top Bottom