"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Austria just got an Historic Win against the Netherlands and are in the Round of 16
ORANGE WOMAN GOOD :kikiriki:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Austria just got an Historic Win against the Netherlands and are in the Round of 16
ORANGE WOMAN GOOD :kikiriki:

These fuckers really do have the power of god and anime on their side

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
orange woman lol.png

Osterreich ist der Sieg and the orange woman pops off. Who knew soccer could be exciting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 72529

Osterreich ist der Sieg and the orange woman pops off. Who knew soccer could be exciting.
Vtuber fans would become super football stars if they knew all they needed to make their oshi strip is to win games smh

kingcaid

Khubie is streaming OSRS. She also posted her schedule for the week.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World (it's a long game, i thought it's a much shorter like Ori)

Esila playing Crime Scene Cleaner

Hina will be playing ALTF42 but she's already 12 minutes late.

ps. Pon girl ^_^
vivaldi_ReeDzhfIMT.jpg

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Orange Woman being a bit toxic about winning lol She gets interested in some of the most random topics; LotR, cars and now soccer. Someone get her into 40k and reach a new audience.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

VTuberBobDole

After Doki, Mint, and the rest of niji drama, people have gotten too blatant with PL stuff. I'm sure it has to be annoying for those actually trying to keep stuff separate, for personal, corpo contract, or other reasons.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara should do a watchalong of American football. That would be hilarious. She could invite the rest of Myth so they could try to explain it to her, and she still wouldn't understand it.
It's basically sumo, but they added a ball to it. The ball is egg shaped because the Patriots took a stand against inflation fetish.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

After Doki, Mint, and the rest of niji drama, people have gotten too blatant with PL stuff. I'm sure it has to be annoying for those actually trying to keep stuff separate, for personal, corpo contract, or other reasons.

Well, she showed up in Doki's new design reveal with her voice, as well. If people didn't know about her Shachi persona then, they do now. I went through live reactions in Discord and saw quite a few people who were confused about hearing her voice. Really wondering why she did it as Shachi instead of Mumei, considering Axel and Altare were in the video just fine.

ex_lurker

I don't remember what her parents did, but I do remember her commenting on a heavy storm going on outside, when you could look at a precipitation map for Italy and see that the only big storm was (IIRC) a bit NW of Rome.
She claimed to be from Rome in a stream a few months ago

Around the 1h18m mark.
That seems to corroborate with what you're saying.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well, she showed up in Doki's new design reveal with her voice, as well. If people didn't know about her Shachi persona then, they do now. I went through live reactions in Discord and saw quite a few people who were confused about hearing her voice. Really wondering why she did it as Shachi instead of Mumei, considering Axel and Altare were in the video just fine.
If i hazard a guess, could be that she didnt want to deal with being seen as a canary in the coalmine for Holowomen collabs with Doki and invite needless drama

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If i hazard a guess, could be that she didnt want to deal with being seen as a canary in the coalmine for Holowomen collabs with Doki and invite needless drama
I mean, it was gonna happen either way. Now she just connected herself to her PL even more openly than before lol

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami is playing some 3DO games today.

Bonus spider:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Raora streams at the perfect time for me. I can actually set her waiting rooms as my alarm and wake up 7 AM easy.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz singing just finished viva la vida

💛 🩷 Time

I don't have words for this one

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yukimura/IamZCup was KMNZ Liz who graduated last December 2023.
hmm, so I assume Matsuri is providing a better split, more money for Pastel activities and the IP stays with the creator. Those custom idol outfits? That's more then a few hundred I think considering they had a designer involved. Plus a producer and a choreographer from what I saw.
But Azki is literally married and she doesn't get harassed at all.
Azki keeps everything seperated. JP fans like that and actively participate. Also, Azki is well established vs. Gigi and Gigi is from SEA. It's similar to why most sites/places of discussion discourage PL or RM talk. There are a lot of people who can't contain themselves.

In light of Kiaras awaking here are two JP soccer streamers

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I hope we get a Gura baseball stream for the Dodgers event. Need more baseball loving vtubers.

Top Bottom