"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Streamers don't use twitch schedule because it's garbage
What's wrong with it specifically? Genuine question, as I have checked many streamers schedule tabs since I've started trying twitch and have noticed no one using it as well. What makes it garbage?

Salado

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
What's wrong with it specifically? Genuine question, as I have checked many streamers schedule tabs since I've started trying twitch and have noticed no one using it as well. What makes it garbage?
It's barebone calendar with shittiest layout possible and no customization.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
It's barebone calendar with shittiest layout possible and no customization.
Who cares about that? A simple youtube scheduling system would suffice. Not everything needs to be freeform like myspace.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
No, I'd say the psych ward is still valid.
The psych ward is a meme for the other girls but for her it might be true. There have been several times she has mentioned things about psych wards even explaining what a code yellow was. On one of her latest streams she was talking about how she got special therapy and that they said she was fine now but still she should find another shrink in her area, which she didn't do :whatastory:
Unironically she is probably the most sane in the company, she just decided to not give a shit about being weird. I also saw someone saying the phase girls have good relationship with their dads :NOWWELAUGH: Here's the list phase's shit parents that I'm aware of:
  • Lia's dad wasn't around until recently
  • Remi's parents don't give a shit about her, her dad left her at a gas station and some crossdressers looked out for her
  • Pippa's parents were neglectful shits, she had to take fish antibiotics to cure her uti
  • Uruka's parents are chinks
  • Dizzy's parents are chinks and her dad never acknowledges her
  • Panko's parents don't respect her boundaries and took money from her(fact check me on this but I do remember something along those lines)
  • Jelly's parents apparently made her drop her past persona
  • Muyu's dad left them or something, the details are muddy to me
The only ones i'm aware they've talked about their dad in a positive way are
  • Lumi
  • Erina
  • Clara
  • Ember(but I think they're divorced and her mom is a tiger mom)
The rest I don't know enough but if they don't mention their dad at all we can use our noticing skills to come to a conclusion :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
alright, wtf is Gigi's accent. She's obviously a pureblood American from birth, but I've never heard this kind of voice from anyone, and I've lived at least a few years in every major region.
Funniest rrat I've seen so far is that she's Israeli-American, hiding the fact that she can speak Hebrew due to current events. :Katta-Semetic-Content:

It's not even that far-fetched. Her PL tweets indicate she's probably West Coast, and there's about 100,000 Israelis working in Silicon Valley.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who cares about that? A simple youtube scheduling system would suffice. Not everything needs to be freeform like myspace.
Nah, problem is how it looks. This spreadsheet garbage is unusable. Bad, bad UX. Why weekdays are on the vertical axis? Weekdays must be on horizontal, as is universal convention. Why ending time is mandatory? Why it overflows to next day? Why you have to click to see full title? They should replace that abomination with literally any vtuber template, 2 weeks, up to 3 slots per day, ending time is optional.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Funniest rrat I've seen so far is that she's Israeli-American, hiding the fact that she can speak Hebrew due to current events. :Katta-Semetic-Content:

It's not even that far-fetched. Her PL tweets indicate she's probably West Coast, and there's about 100,000 Israelis working in Silicon Valley.

Isn't she a flip, i thought her PL was known. Its possible she was raised in the US but got the accent from her parents/community.

Certified Autist
Muyu's dad left them or something, the details are muddy to me
I don't know about anything recent, but I think her Dad is/was the only person in her family she had a good relationship with. Her mom is dead iirc, and her brother is a manipulative leach.

Wixoyu

• In the end, it's her choice. And calling attention to it just this once can cut off a lot of the people who aren't antis/nijisisters and will respect her wishes. Now if she keeps doing it, that is going to call too much attention to it.
Yeah, there are a bunch of reasons she may want to be there as Shachi instead of Mumei, I was just refuting it being weird for Mumei to appear because they do have an established connection.

Hell, Altare hasn't even done anything with her as Doki and Altare, but he was still there as an egg.

Kalion

:)
  • Muyu's dad left them or something, the details are muddy to me
He's in jail. For crimes he didn't commit according to her.
Last time she mentioned him he was in the hospital and not doing well. This was right before going on hiatus as Purin. She, to my knowledge, hasn't talked about him since.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Dokiboard is playing the new palworld update

Bronze

He's in jail. For crimes he didn't commit according to her.
Last time she mentioned him he was in the hospital and not doing well. This was right before going on hiatus as Purin. She, to my knowledge, hasn't talked about him since.
And has stage 3 cancer of a type we don't know. Since she deleted her alt soon after that we have no idea how he is.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
I just hope Muyu’s feeling okay right now despite this situation.

Anything new on her brother?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
  • Panko's parents don't respect her boundaries and took money from her(fact check me on this but I do remember something along those lines)
If I remember correctly, around the time of her debut her parents were very dismissive at the idea that she was actually working despite her vtubing greatly supporting her family's living expenses. Since then though it seems like her parents are a lot more accepting of vtubing as an actual career, with her mom and grandmother being especially proud with how quickly she learned English. Her brother is still a piece of shit about it, though. I don't watch Panko as much as I wish I could, so I could be hazy on some of the details.

As for Jelly, her dad seems to be very supportive of her, so I would certainly put him in with the good ones.

Saya's dad on the other hand...:tenmakys:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Daiya's on:

Snake zatsu:

Runie with the novel stream ideas again:

Certified Autist

Last I heard her talk about him on her alt she wants nothing to do with him at all.

Bronze

She moved out I think. No idea if by herself or not. She was looking forward to her return so I guess she's ok right now.
If I remember correctly, around the time of her debut her parents were very dismissive at the idea that she was actually working despite her vtubing greatly supporting her family's living expenses. Since then though it seems like her parents are a lot more accepting of vtubing as an actual career, with her mom and grandmother being especially proud with how quickly she learned English. Her brother is still a piece of shit about it, though. I don't watch Panko as much as I wish I could, so I could be hazy on some of the details.

As for Jelly, her dad seems to be very supportive of her, so I would certainly put him in with the good ones.

Saya's dad on the other hand...:tenmakys:
I think Jelly said something like "I work for a canadian/foreigner company" to them. We even joked and told her to say that she's working at a coffee company. Unless something happened after that, they might not know what she's doing, but her relationship seems to be better in Phase.

Top Bottom