"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While HoloLive always has a good set of clippers/subbers, something I just realized is Hololive likes their members to be sweet but always have a bit of a "she might kill you" edge. I never really put into words how different that is compared to everyone else. It's not direct chat banter (everyone successful does that), but it's that line between Normal with some Questionable Edge and Menhara. Obviously, Rushia went WAY over that and imploded.

Also, from the clip, I don't know why I found the "no skippa the salt" so cute, but it really did hit me. Then she threatens to murder chat. That's the Hololive Experience, isn't it?
The appeal of Holo has always been the GAP.

"Oh my look at these cute idols who never do anything wro- oh no now they are being degenerate, wow look at these menhe- oh no now they are doing a concert with thousands of people... etc."

All of your favorite "hag love" and "comedian company" memes people like to spam to death had their origins in le holo.

Void Scribas

It's so funny to see every corpo girl fighting over Pillow, since she's almost always on the server. That girl has a voice that can soothe a rampaging elephant.

E: Yeah, she's wholesome:

VSMP is fucking up their sleep schedules though, brace for a wave of sicknesses in the coming weeks lol:

5 hours later:

Cute Girls+Minecraft is an addiction cocktail, is understandable

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Ballpark_Look

Final Fantasy 14 concert organized by Pam is today if anyone's interested.

VSoyBoy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Go for it, @The Proctor. Anyone who doesn't use adblock deserves ads, anyway.
Yeah, I see no downside really. Let the site make more money and anyone with half a brain won't be bothered by the ads anyway.

The real fun would be seeing who would be willing to work with us.

Last edited:

Not-Username

THE rushia simp clipper has found a new favorite green woman

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Chio's on, although the more interesting bit for us here is that Twisty (the new Minecraft-addicted Niji) raided her just now:

Niji would probably never let her join VSMP, but it would be funny if she goes rogue and does it anyway. I'm sure she's feeling serious FOMO with all the VSMP clips around.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

A chance to bring back a classic.

d3sFMKP.png

She still isn't over Nolan.

Bronze

Panko, Lia, Uruka and Hina are chained together

Lumi's guest of Kiri's Star Sprint

In a twist of events, it was revealed that we, kanpainiki, are the ones who are graduating. She'll check fanmade stuff

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
THE rushia simp clipper has found a new favorite green woman

It's nice that she's moved on (I hope). Should probably change that nazuna pfp to honestly do so.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A regular C-corp is not a lot more expensive and gives you so many more options (there might be a privacy argument for wrapping you C-corp in an anonymous LLC, but I don't think you can keep an LLC anonymous if you're operating it from Japan, a silent partner setup is probably more reliable since it's what the Japanese system expects)
LLCs are way more flexible, and can be disregarded/pass-through entities for taxation purposes; C-corps are always going to be subject to double taxation (first assessed on corporate earnings, then the distributions are taxed as income to the recipient). My business entities prof basically said that the only reason to do a C-corp instead of an LLC is if you need to get financing from an institution and they require a C-corp.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's Sonic Advance adventure will continue

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Projekt Melody will be in a gacha game called Ark Re:Code. There's a reason why she's the only member of Vshojo in it though.
gachagaming-1dple63.jpg

Froot and Katie had a fun night

Kalion

:)

A

WHITE BACKGROUND BLACK TEXT ALERT
Didn't she redebut like last month?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wrong, knowing this site the ads would be for wippa wibkin and whatever 2view the oilers in this site think they have an actual chance at grooming.
You dropped this, king
MATIv3.png

Top Bottom