"I got really into watching farm animals get castrated"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nyaru didn't like Nikke gatch crap game and the game's stans aren't taking it well. I didn't see the stream myself so I don't know what she said
View attachment 72660
Honestly, I'd need to see proof. This seems like a potential woman moment more than anything.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
What's worse is we can all tell they aren't really defending the game over the gameplay. :pikacringe: GachaYamanbas need to rope.
Best I can describe what the gameplay is actually like is akin to the light-gun shooter games but you are stationary, and you pick 5 units to clear a stage. Like all gachas, the appeal is entirely on the units designs and the story

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
The only thing worse than gacha games are people who defend that shit.
It makes me wonder what she specifically said to make them that mad. The game is not that bad, but the reaction to her not liking the game being to this degree? Maybe they value the PNGs TOO much that it struck a nerve in them
This is why I'm agreeing with @Ed O'neill over needing proof. She took down the VOD from what she claimed as bad comments in there, but what exactly happened in there for those who didn't catch it?

If she said that she didn't like the gameplay after playing it, then I can see and agree that the game isn't for it, but somehow some folks within it are shitting on her for not liking it = entire community is bad? Just how severe it is that she goes that way? It just felt one-sided for me to agreed on.

(And yes, this does sound like I'm defending the haters, but that's mostly because I actually played the dang thing and needed more context to actually pick a side.)

Stunned But Dumb

The more people say "this isn't like other gacha games, it has a good story!" the more vicious the community will be

httn

Hag enthusiast
Shondo's teasing a new beginning in July

>Fanartist ditching you for a loli rabbit?
>Just become a loli rabbit!
Renpc really did a number on her huh?

Glad she's feeling well enough to come back though.
Nyaru didn't like Nikke gatch crap game and the game's stans aren't taking it well. I didn't see the stream myself so I don't know what she said
View attachment 72660
Woman moment, She needs to double down on gacha hate. The players deserve nothing but ridicule.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Eri playing Persona 3

Gigi playing Another Crab Treasure(she's still playing MapleStory, says she just finished MS dailies).

Isa playing Needy Streamer Overload

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
KOINU IS GONNA FUGGIN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
This is why I'm agreeing with @Ed O'neill over needing proof. She took down the VOD from what she claimed as bad comments in there, but what exactly happened in there for those who didn't catch it?

If she said that she didn't like the gameplay after playing it, then I can see and agree that the game isn't for it, but somehow some folks within it are shitting on her for not liking it = entire community is bad? Just how severe it is that she goes that way? It just felt one-sided for me to agreed on.

(And yes, this does sound like I'm defending the haters, but that's mostly because I actually played the dang thing and needed more context to actually pick a side.)
I agree. I'm not on the side of the haters, gachas aren't perfect, but I'm just curious on what she said to piss them all off

nikke1.png.1156x640_q70_crop-smart.png
This is what the gameplay is like. You literally stare at a characters ass, pointing them towards a target to shoot at until they die. It really makes me wonder what she said to illicit this reaction

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
It really makes me wonder what she said to illicit this reaction
Some of those gacha paypigs cope and seethe so hard they can't stand even tepid criticism of their monetary investment into fake goods.
Even back in the previous generation of pay2win online multiplayer games, around 2010s, some of the biggest defenders of them were whales with several thousand invested in their game of choice.
I'm not shocked it happened really.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I am once again BEGGING vtubers to turn off marshmallows.
Screenshot 2024-06-27 222436.png
Screenshot 2024-06-27 222444.png

Backup screenshot
1719524523963.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
KOINU IS GONNA FUGGIN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kotoku Koinuko will be graduating at 25th July with a last stream on the same date. She has stated that she has planning this for a while (This was supposed to be announced on 1st July, but she decided to 'rip the bandaid' and do it today), though she isn't alluding that she's being poached or whatever. She just felt like she want to graduate, and she's doing it at that date. She's going to continue stream and do the stuff she hasn't done/finished like donothon rewards up till 25th, at least.

Her channels, twitter and discord server will stay up (though the server will be deleted if she felt like it at a 'random day), while her merch market will remain up until her birthday at 17th July.

EDIT: She reiterated that this is legit her graduating, there will be no reiterations or rebrand, she's graduating for real.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I am once again BEGGING vtubers to turn off marshmallows.
View attachment 72662
View attachment 72663

If you're going to tell a chuuba you plan to kill yourself at least send them $1500 first.

Seriously, streamers are not equipped to handle this type of stuff. I don't know what they expect from these messages. I guess if they seriously plan to, then it doesn't matter since the aftermath won't affect them. I dont want to be cheesy I just don't get it

Edit: Since she deleted the tweet

Kalion

:)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well if he did kill himself lets hope he at least enjoyed himself while doing it I suppose

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She may have removed the youtube vod, but it is still on twitch.
Skimming through at 3.41 she complains that the tutorial taught one thing but the game is doing another and is worried about being blamed for not understanding. People are offering to help but he says don't bother since she probably won't play again and she doesn't want to have the sweats come in and backseat. She also said she really wants to like it but is being menhera about it. Also she doesn't like that she got four ads to buy the archive pack.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well if he did kill himself lets hope he at least enjoyed himself while doing it I suppose
I hope it was more like that South Park scene where the guy kept fucking it up and made it more painful for himself for ruining Ami's stream for herself and her fans and for upsetting her like this.
:annoyedpippa:

Top Bottom