"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Continued

I love how the "NTR" is filtering a lot of people. Zoomers are unable to tell the difference between harems and NTR and they should be ridiculed for it.
Wait until they find out about the 3rd wife

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Miel is doing a Unarchived Karaoke right now.

And Remia's Debut 2.0 is starting in 10 minutes.

Arya Kuroha's debut 2.0

She's a massive dork, i really like her :shiinastare:
Arya1.jpg

Bronze

PixelLink is fighting for democracy. Daiya POV

Kanna

Miuna

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I love how the "NTR" is filtering a lot of people. Zoomers are unable to tell the difference between harems and NTR and they should be ridiculed for it.
You mean the female husband...? That series is massively perverted in so many ways anyway, idk why people are jumping at THIS in particular.
The main character is literally a womanizer/lecher since chapter one, wtf are they expecting.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

For those who haven't seen Doki's new model. She's flatter than Suisei now. The Dokiboard memes will continue until morale improves

This is funny, but also sad if you think about Mint in real life.

A compilation of Korone forgetting to mute:

A farewell to A-chan:

Zyklon Mag

Dumb scuff happened and Hakka/Shinri couldn't make it, so now Bettel and Twobert will be torpedoing their sibling relationship live.
Edit:
image-58.png

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Ceci and Gigi banter is so good. It's only been 15 minutes and it's already a goldmine of comedy.

They're so adorably retarded bros.
8479348.png

I need more streams to decide, but they might be new favorite pair.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meredith's got her first  virtual Meet n Greet

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I'm trying to find clips of Raora of specific moments I like, and I'm just amazed at how many clips she's getting. There's just so many, more than I've seen for a new debut ina while, and all of them get thousands of views. Everyone likes the giggle panther!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Submit your weird commercials for the eepster

Bronze

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
How do these people not get filtered by the fact that the main character is a 30 year old man mentally who lusts after kids yet that does the trick?

closedblas

How do these people not get filtered by the fact that the main character is a 30 year old man mentally who lusts after kids yet that does the trick?
Isn't this the primary appeal and target audience?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
I've spent the past few hours compiling all of A-chan's replies to (mostly machine translated) messages made on her announcement to stop her activity in hololive.

Inori said:
_____
A-chan 😢
Thank you for all your hard work over the years...😭
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you, and congratulations to Inori on your 6th anniversary! ✨I'll continue to support you!

roboqlo said:
_____
I think what A-chan has created is irreplaceable for hololive, and as a fan, I am truly grateful...!
Thank you so much for your hard work over the years!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you so much for bringing HoloParade into the world!! I have nothing but gratitude, thank you so much! Let me continue to support you!

odanobu said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work, A-chan 😢🥺😢!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you, a lot has happened over a long period of time! I'll continue to support your activities!

Icakhi said:
_____
Since that day, it's only thanks to A-chan's efforts and passion that I've had the excitement and fun of cheering on someone every day!! Thank you so much for the past 7 years!!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
I wish you the best of luck in the future🙏🍀
A-chan said:
_____
Thanks to Icakhi-san's presence at that time, we are here now...! Let's continue to do our best together, thank you so much!! ✨

Yokato said:
_____
A-chan...!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work over the past 7 years...!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work...!!! I'll be cheering on your family and you yourself from Virtual Fukuoka so that you do even better...!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!
A-chan said:
_____
Yokato-san!! I'm happy that you reached out to me like this despite the long period of time since we've been together, and it's thanks to you that I noticed Umakacchan, so thank you very much! I'll continue to support you!

Yokato said:
_____
A-chan...!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work over the past 7 years...!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work...!!! I'll be cheering on your family and you yourself from Virtual Fukuoka so that you do even better...!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!
A-chan said:
_____
Maron-san! Thank you so much for finding hololive and helping out with so much work!
I'd like to continue supporting you as a fan from now on! Thank you!

Maron said:
_____
A-chan!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work up until now!!! As a fan, I will honestly miss you, but I wholeheartedly hope that you will continue to be happy in the future!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Maron-san! Thank you so much for finding hololive and helping out with so much work!
I'd like to continue supporting you as a fan from now on! Thank you!

TAMU said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years, A-chan!!
I've been so happy ever since I participated in VR02's Azamina as a lyricist and chorus singer, and that you made your first appearance as a DJ at VRXX. It's a song I'll always love!
Thank you so much for all these years!
A-chan said:
_____
TAMU! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work on the music I love! It was so much fun to celebrate my birthday with you...! I'll continue to support you in the future, so thank you!

Great-O-Khan said:
_____
It's inevitable that we will be sad to hear that someone who has supported hololive since just being a voice segment in Tokino Sora's streams is retiring.

However, we respect your choice.
I wish you great generosity and happiness.
Thank you for your hard work.
A-chan said:
_____
I never thought hololive would be featured in the context of professional wrestling. I remember there was a buzz within the company at the time lol. Thank you for taking the lead in challenging yourself with something new!
I have a lot of respect for O-Khan, who always fulfills his role no matter what the situation!

PandaBoY said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your hard work, E-chan! Thank you so much for all your help. I'm very sad, but I hope that you'll be even happier in the future.
A-chan said:
_____
Back in 2020, I really wanted to ask PandaBoY to write the first song for "Bloom,"! Thank you so much for accepting my selfish request!
I will continue to support you!

MaiR said:
_____
A-chan, thank you so much for all your hard work💐You're so wonderful and cool, I respect you so much🥲💐
A-chan said:
_____
MaiR! Thank you for all your help and kindness...!! ✨
Good luck with your tour, I'll continue to support you!

Waipa said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your hard work over the years!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you Waipa-san for all you've done through music...! I'll continue to support you!

Oto said:
_____
Thank you so much for your hard work, A-chan!
I believe you are the best in the industry. I hope that you will continue to live your normal, fun and difficult days.
A-chan said:
_____
Oto-sensei...! I remember being so happy when Oto-sensei drew the illustration for the official LINE stamps.
I'm happy to receive such words from a wonderful creator like Oto-sensei! Thank you very much.

nanau said:
_____
Thank you so much A-chan for all your hard work! I'll treasure my friend A's "Go for it, working adult" goods forever.
A-chan said:
_____
Neji-sensei! Thank you so much for readily accepting my request to make the first and last merchandise for working adults that I wanted to make...!

I'm so happy that you were able to create such a wonderful memory for me, especially on my birthday. I'll continue to support you in the future! I'll always treasure it.

Kay said:
_____
Ah...

Even though A-chan was a staff member, I always saw her as an "idol" too, in her own way. I wanted to get to know more about A-chan, and support her with my all.Thank you for everything you have done for Hololive, for the talents, and for fans!!!

Thank you for your hard work!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for finding hololive and your passion to making amazing game. You're one of the super creators I respect. I was happy that I could be the one of the original members of making hololive history...! Thank you for everything!

Kanauru said:
_____
Thank you for everything A-chan! Hololive is what it is today because of you. I was always a fan of A-chan! I will miss hearing your English! We will always remember you. Please take care!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you, Kanauru-san!! I'm glad you've been making a lot of hololive amazing 3D videos...and I don't know why but I found myself appeared them a lot LOL!🤣 I really appreciate your passion, Thank you!
Kanauru said:
_____
You are an inspiration!🫡
[Link]

Mari said:
_____
When I think back, I'm filled with nostalgic memories. Recently, I've been watching your hard work on X! Thank you for all your hard work, A-chan!
Please stay healthy and well 🍀 ̖́-
I'm rooting for you in the future too!
A-chan said:
_____
Mari-san! You always seem cheerful and full of energy, and I'm always impressed by you! We've both been through turbulent times, but I'm glad you're still active like this. I'll continue to support you! ✨

Marumoto* said:
_____
It's been a while, but thank you so much for your help with the previous interview. I'm Marumoto, a writer.
Thank you so much for all your hard work over the years. I hope that A-chan and the people important to you will continue to live happy days in the future. I'm rooting for you as always.
Thank you so much!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for taking an interest in us when we were just starting out and interviewing us about Sora's "Dreaming!", which could be considered a major turning point for us...!
I'm still not very good at my job and I'm sure I'm causing trouble because of my inexperience, but it was a great experience for me...!
I'll continue to support you! Thank you
Marumoto said:
_____
Thank you for your kind reply despite your busy schedule.
I'm not at all bothered!
From the first interview I thought, "This gal is really good at his job!" But I was even more amazed at how successful she has been since then. I felt like I was looking at a superhuman, wondering, "How is she able to study English and other things even though she's so busy?" (laughs).
I hope you can relax for a bit...
*Portefolio of hololive articles and interviews.

Purin a La Mode said:
_____
Thanks to A-chan, I've been able to continue working as an illustrator without being left out on the street! It was only for a short time, but I'm really glad I was able to work with you! Thank you so much! You did a great job...!!
A-chan said:
_____
PriAra! Since the beginning, thank you so much for always creating surreal comics and illustrations that always hit the spot for me...you've brought so many smiles to my face!

We are very grateful that you found us and allowed us to work with you.
I will continue to support you! Thank you very much.
Purin a La Mode said:
_____
I was also energized by A-chan's streams! I will continue to work hard to reach A-chan so that I can give back!

Iwataiki said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years!!!
A-chan said:
_____
From Iwataiki-san, I can't believe it...! Thank you so much for all your support over the years!!!

HAL said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the years...!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you very much, Hal-san...!
And please keep up the great work, we're rooting for you!

Inside said:
_____
A-chan...! Thank you for your hard work!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you, Inside!
And today is also a milestone day for Inside...! ✨We look forward to your continued support!
Inside said:
_____
Wow! Thank you so much...!
Let's both continue to do our best in the future! ! ! \\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////Yeeees!!

Ruri said:
_____
A-chan!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
A-chan said:
_____
Asano Ruri-san...! Thank you for being such a good friend to me from the beginning! ✨
I was happy that you always interacted with me so casually, and I'll continue to support you in the future!!
Ruri said:
_____
Thank you very much for being such a good friend to me...!!! Please take care!!! 🥹💐

Octavio said:
_____
Thank you so much for introducing us in ARMIS all those months ago when we debuted! And thank you for all the hard work you've done in Hololive, which wouldn't be what it is now without you! We will cheer you on as well in whatever comes next! o7
A-chan said:
_____
Octavio-san! Thank you for your message! I’m able to be proud of myself owing to your words…I hope all of HOLOSTARS EN members’s life here will be full of dreams. Thank you so much!! o7

Shinri said:
_____
thank you so much for all of your incredible hard work throughout the years! i will still appreciate the adorable thumbnail you helped make for my debut! wishing you the best wherever your travels take you, A-chan! 🫡
A-chan said:
_____
Shinri-san! The grasses good on you!✨ Thank you so much for your message. I was happy to support your important debut event. Your voice always made me relax even busy time! Thank you so much again.

Fuma said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your hard work over the years, A-chan.
It's only been a short two years since my debut, but I'm so grateful for all your help...😭
I sincerely hope that A-chan's future will be a bright one.
A-chan said:
_____
Fuma-san! Thank you for your kind words...!
I actually had the opportunity to watch you all rehearsing a dance routine on the monitor some time ago, and you looked so cool and radiant while still having fun!

I'll be rooting for all of UPROAR!!'s future success!

Amelia said:
_____
Thank you for connecting with so many of us across the world 🫶🌎we're all wishing the best for you!!!!! 💪💛Please stay healthy and well 🫂🙏💖
A-chan said:
_____
Amelia-san~!! Thank you for your sweet reaction to me...!🥹✨ I love your humor and novelty livestream style. Please continue trying everything you wanna do! Thank you again!

Ririka said:
_____
Thank you so much for your kind support even when I didn't know what to do...!!
Thank you so much for all your hard work over the past seven years!!!
May you continue to find lots of happiness in the future...!
A-chan said:
_____
Ririka-san was always cheerful and welcoming, and I thought she was just what you'd expect from a CEO!
She's also a genius at English, which was a great inspiration to me!
I'll continue to support the hardworking Ririka-san, thank you so much!

Ao said:
_____
Thank you, A-chan, even though it was for a short time.
Thank you so much for letting me draw illustrations when I was predicting new costumes and for watching over everyone at ReGLOSS so kindly.

If I could be greedy, I would have liked to become closer friends with you, but I truly support A-chan's future endeavors! I love you!
A-chan said:
_____
Ao-san!!! Thank you very much.
Her beautiful face and funny stories always had me in a good mood...! ()
You're naturally friendly and have amazing illustrations, so I respect your talent! I was happy to have the opportunity to voice you at your debut.

I look forward to seeing even more success from all of ReGLOSS, including Ao-san...!
Thank you so much!

Cecilla said:
_____
Thank you so much for your incredible hard work over the years! I will always think extremely highly of you from all the things we were able to see as fans! Thank you!!! I wish you all the best!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for your saying such a warm things, Cecilia-san! I'm glad you found out us and decided to be a member of us.✨ I hope you can do many things you wanna do here. Thank you again!!

Elizabeth said:
_____
You and Sora have always reminded me of myself and a close friend - you have been a positive beacon to the hearts of many around the globe. Thank you for the hard work! Thank you for your smile! Thank you for being you! ❤️
A-chan said:
_____
Elizabeth-san! I feel happy that you said such a kind words to me...! I wish I would have much time to talk with you...! Thank you so much and congratulations for your bright debut.✨

Gigi said:
_____
thank you for everything you've done and the memories you've created!!! you've brought me a lot of happiness when i was only a fan!

i wish you happiness!!!! 🥺💞
A-chan said:
_____
Gigi-san! Thank you for sending me such a kind message...! Congrats for your life in hololive and Thank you! I'm glad that you found out about hololive and decided joining as a member of us✨I love your way of laughing!😆 I wish you happiness too!
Gigi said:
_____
Thank you A-chan for the kindness even now!! 🥺🥺 you are so hardworking and bright!! There is so much warmth from you! I want to continue working hard in the hololive you helped create!!
I hope you are happy forever and ever!

Raora said:
_____
Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to get to know you, but I know that you have always been a legend.
Thank you so much for everything! 🩷
A-chan said:
_____
Hello, Raora-san! Thank you for your kind words...! I wanted to get to know more each other...but Congrats for your amazing debut here. I hope your hololive life will be full of your dream. ✨
Raora said:
_____
I will do my very best 😸 I PROMISE!!!!!!

Aruran said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years! Thank you very much! 🙇
Please continue to stay healthy! 😭
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you very much, Aruran! Watching you DJ play various HoloPro songs helped me to make great progress while working...✨
I'll continue to support you!

Jurard said:
_____
Thank you so much for the wonderful memories you have created here in hololive production A-chan. I wish you nothing but the best for you and your family.

You will always be part of hololive family no matter where you are. Thank you for everything!!🫶
A-chan said:
_____
Jurard-san! I'm glad you sent me such a heartwarming words...! Thank you for becoming one of the amazing members in hololive production. I'm hoping you'll make a lot of dreams come true here. Thank you so much again!!✨
Jurard said:
_____
Thank you and take care of yourself! Thank you for being a part of my idol journey!!

Oga said:
_____
I have so many fond memories thanks to Achan, who has helped me with numerous collaborations and projects.
Thank you so much for everything up until now!
A-chan said:
_____
Oga-san! Thank you for always inviting me to participate in various projects! It was a fresh collaboration, and I got to eat some really spicy food, which was a nice perk lol. Thank you for always watching over hololive, please take care!

Axel said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your hard work, A-chan!
Thank you for everyone's support and for all the memories we've made 🫡
Please stay healthy!
🫶
A-chan said:
_____
Axel-san!! Thank you so much! It was such a memorable experience to be able to watch EN STARS' debut! ✨
Thank you so much for your reactions to X, it was fun...! I'll continue to support you!

Towa said:
_____
Thank you so much for all that time, A-chan.
You were a great help to me with with Mario Kart Tournaments and just chatting with me when we met...!
Honestly, I can't imagine hololive without A-chan, but I'll do my best so that people think, "Towa is doing her best again" 😖😖💪
May A-chan's new future be filled with happiness 💜🩵💜🩵
A-chan said:
_____
Towa-san, thank you so much for inviting me to the usual Mario Kart project!!
I was so happy that you relied on me and that I might have been of some help!
I will never forget how hard Towa always works...!! Her innocent purity, straightforwardness and dedication are always so charming!
Thank you so much, I will continue to support you!
uch, I'll continue to support you!

Anya said:
_____
A-chan... thank you so much for always being one of the kindest, and for always supporting hololive💙 I'm deeply saddened by this news, I wish we could've talked more... but I'll never forget the moment we spent together. 🥹🥹🥹 Please take care out there! Love you forever🫶
A-chan said:
_____
Anya-san! Thank you so much for all...! You're so cute but cool and smart. You have a lot of charms I like. I'll never forget the memories of you, especially you looked so enjoyable when we did horror game collab. LOLThank you so much again and I wish your life will be full of happiness!

Ollie said:
_____
It took awhile for me to gather the words, but I'm sure you've already heard them from me before. Thank you so much for being a great pillar, an entertainer, and a great friend. 💙💙💙
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you so much, Ollie-san! Like I always said before to you, you're a so so sweet person. You're so kind, smart and caring. I love you, Ollie! I'm glad if you enjoy your Zombie life in hololive. I always wish your happiness. Thank you so much again.

Hajime said:
_____
A-chan!!
It's only been a short time, but thank you for everything so far! And thank you for your hard work over the past seven years...! 😭
I'll never forget how cheerfully you welcomed me in the beginning.
I'll continue to support you on your path going forward! Thank you again!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you very much!
The moment I heard Hajime-san speak, I was shocked and thought, "We've got a talented person here... Just as you'd expect from ReGLOSS!" lol

I'll be keeping an eye on Banchou's future endeavors!
I was also happy that you readily drew me ideas for new costumes when I asked for them, so thank you very much!!

Koyori said:
_____
A-chan
Thank you very much for your hard work over the past seven years.

There was a part of me that thought A-chan would never go away, and to be honest, I'm very sad.
I was so happy when you said to me on Yuku Holokuru Holo, "Let's work hard together in the MC slot!"

Thank you so much for all your help...!
I hope you continue to be healthy. 😭✨
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you Koyori-san for your kind comment...!
Thank you so much for inviting me to appear on official programs, various projects, and leaking information on Asakoyo (?) I had a very fulfilling day thanks to you all!
With the reliable MC Tozuno as your weapon, please continue to enjoy your activities. Thank you very much!!
Koyori said:
_____
A-chan, I know it must have been difficult, but thank you all so much for replying!!!
I really don't want that to happen~ I wanted you to stay forever 😭😭😭
But... I'm rooting for A-chan and praying that her life from now on will be bright and prosperous!!
I'll continue to do my best as an MC and in my activities!!!
Thank you so much🫶✨✨✨

Akkun said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work, A-chan. I'm grateful that you've been in this industry for so long.
A-chan said:
_____
Mr. Great Demon King Akkun...! It makes me happy when I see the name of someone who has been with us since the beginning, and Akkun is one of those people...!
Thank you very much for all your support over the years!

Himawari said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your hard work, A-chan😌
A-chan said:
_____
I'm happy to receive your message, Himawari-san, thank you! I'll continue to support your activities! ✨

Airi Yamagishi said:
_____
A-chan!
Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years👏

The Word Wolf collaboration* we did together is still a precious memory to me.
Thank you for being friends with Weatherroid too. I'll miss you, but I'll always be rooting for you! ☺️💓
A-chan said:
_____
Manager Yamagishi...not only is she always a beautiful and intelligent young lady, she also has a sharp sense of humor and is good at drawing.So she's someone I really look up to!

Word Wolf... It's a precious memory for me, and I was so grateful for all the help I received in so many ways!
I'm grateful for this wonderful encounter! I'd like to continue to support you. Thank you very much.
*The original stream got privated without being archived, unfortunatly. This JP clip was the only reason I could find the link to it in the first place.

Weatheroid Type A Airi said:
_____
The APon live broadcast from 4 years ago is an irreplaceable treasure! Thank you so much 🥹

I hope A-chan's future will continue to be filled with happiness 😌💓Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years ✨
A-chan said:
_____
Airi! It's been four years already...!
Airi and the rest of the team were really nice to me and took care of me. I loved that atmosphere!

As a senior, I'll continue to support you!
Best of luck to Airi and Kaniza! Thank you!

Shiori said:
_____
Thank you for all the hard work behind and in front of the scenes! We'll be cheering for you in whatever direction you take as well! Otsu! o7
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for your heartwarming words…! I was glad that I did Advent debut livestream watchalong! I hope your life in hololive will be full of happiness! Thank you so much again.

Kanade said:
_____
A-chan, thank you so much for all your help even though it was a short time!
I'll be very sad to see you go,
but I hope that you'll find happiness on your path from now on🙏✨
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you very much, Kanade-san!
I wish we had more time... I'm sad to have to leave, but as a fan, I hope to continue enjoying your music!
From the first time we met, I thought you were overflowing with friendliness and had a wonderful charm! I'll continue to support you! ✨

Raden said:
_____
I remember you kindly speaking to me shortly after my debut. Thank you so much for your encouraging words.
And thank you for your hard work over the past seven years...!!!
Let's go to the art museum next time.
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for bringing surprise and intelligence to hololive with the new framework that is ReGLOSS!!
After visiting the museum, I'd love to hear you talk about all the things you love, Raden! I hope you continue to forge your own path in your activities...Thank you!

Ponpoko said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your hard work, A-chan!! Since the beginning, thank you for always going along with my weird projects and being kind to me in other ways too!! I'll continue to support you from now on!! Let's go out for dinner again!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you Ponpoko-san!! Since the early days, you have always invited me to participate in all sorts of projects, which has been a lot of fun!
I've seen you two in commercials and you are such a powerful brother and sister duo! Please give my best regards to Peanuts-san...!
And please allow me to continue to support you in the future!!

Kronii said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your work, I remember being really happy when you reached out to me in English and I'm happy to have had the opportunity to meet a sweet person. I wish you the best of luck, I know you can do anything wherever you go!
A-chan said:
_____
I always love your perfect voice and sense of humor...! I wanna continue learning English to understand all of your funny joke in English. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your life in hololive!

La+ said:
_____
See you later, A-chan 👍
A-chan said:
_____
Laplus-san, I was always glad to see you chatting candidly whenever we met. You have great taste in many areas, from your music selection to your choice of words, and I'm envious of your talent!
See you again, somewhere, to the cutest commander in the world! Thank you so much!!

Zeta said:
_____
A-chan😭 Thank you so much for everything!!! Thank you for your hard work and the amazing memories!!!!! Please take care and I will support A-chan no matter what!!🩶🫶
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you very much, Zeta-san! Thank you for coming to hololive and making precious memories...!! You're always cute and charming! I will miss you...! Terima kasih✨✨

Lui said:
_____
A-chan! First of all, thank you for your hard work over the past seven years.
When we met at the studio, you were always cheerful and talked to me, and you always praised me when I lacked confidence. I was able to overcome a lot of things because of you.
When I was informed of your retirement, it took me a while to understand. But it's not like the time we spent together will be gone... and I don't think it's this lifetime... so let's meet again!! I'll also work hard towards my dreams! Take care!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you Lui!!
Lui is a hard worker and there is nothing but praise for her... She should hold his head high and have absolute confidence, I and many of Lui's friends guarantee that!! ✨

From now on, I will continue to watch over you as a fan! Let's both do our best. Thank you so much!

Aki said:
_____
A-chan! Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years!
Thank you so much for supporting hololive all this time!

I felt so safe when A-chan was on set, and I loved how friendly and warm it was to talk to you!
I still can't believe it and I'm so lonely. 😭

But I hope that A-chan will find lots of happiness in the future!
Let's definitely go for a drink again.
A-chan said:
_____
Aki-san!!! Thank you for never giving up and chasing your dreams from the beginning until now, even though we had some difficult times! ✨
Whenever Aki-san is around, I always end up talking for a long time and smiling...I'm going to miss you!

Please come along and chat away while getting all drunk lol.
Thank you so much!!

Roberu said:
_____
I was so happy to have had the opportunity to speak with you during our collaboration!🙌 Thank you very much!
Thank you so much for all your hard work, I hope you stay healthy and well in the future...!!
A-chan said:
_____
I was also thinking it would be fun to do a show with Roberu, who has such light-hearted talk, so I was happy that it came to fruition! I was a bit worried because it was all improv, but it was a good memory...! lol
I'll continue to support you!!

Kiara said:
_____
No...noooo😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories, Kiara-san!! I was happy that you were so friendly and I got to meet so many of you! Danke schön!✨

FuwaMoco said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the past seven years, A-chan!! We can't imagine Hololive without you, but FuwMoco will do our best to become a strong watchdog, so I hope you'll watch over us.🐾🩵🩷

The time we spent with you is a very precious memory! We're rooting for you on your future path!! BAU BAU!! ✨
A-chan said:
_____
FuwaMoco-san...! They look alike and are so cute! What's more, it was so refreshing to see two of you who love Japan so much debut at the same time!! BAU BAU!!

This is also a memory I will never forget✨
I hope that the two FuwaMoco-sans will continue to get along well and make many dreams come true! Thank you very much!

Reine said:
_____
A-chan, you’ve worked so hard for us…! 😭❤️
For streaming together with me, for chatting and eating yakiniku with me, I’m really happy that we could hang out together!

I’m going to miss you… but I wish you good luck in your future endeavors🥰🫂
A-chan said:
_____
I was happy that we talked a lot during your stay in Japan...around your 3D showcase!!✨ I will miss you too...I want to meet you in Indonesia next time...Terima kasih!
Reine said:
_____
When the opportunity comes, I will take you to eat super good Indonesian food!!!👀👀✨

Iofi said:
_____
See you soon A-chan!
Thank you ☺️
A-chan said:
_____
Iofi-san! Thank you for being such a good friend to both Sora and me! Terima kasih!✨

IRyS said:
_____
Thank you for all your hard work over the years, A-chan...!! 😭 I still remember the moment I was able to say hello to A-chan when I was given the opportunity to tour the company office for the first time. I was so moved. You have always made things go smoothly as the MC for our official programs, and have supported us behind the scenes, making you a truly reassuring presence...! Thank you for everything up until now! I will continue to support A-chan in the future!! 😭😭😭
A-chan said:
_____
I probably didn't say this, but I actually heard IRyS's voice before we met. And I still remember thinking: "This amazing person is coming...!!"

I didn't expect you to be such a friendly person (in many ways), so I was happy! lol
Please continue to inspire many people, thank you so much!

Aqua said:
_____
( つω;`)
A-chan said:
_____
It was always fun, thank you. Please come with a smile! ✨
Aqua said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your help.
I wouldn't be who I am today without you.
Thank you so much and I hope you'll be happy!

A-chan said:
_____
Mumei-san, Thank you so much for everything...!!✨
Mumei said:
_____
No ! Thank you !!! I’m so happy to know you A-chan !! 🥲🤎

Luna said:
_____
Ever since I first joined Hololive, A-chan has been so friendly and has spoken to me, which made me really happy.
Thank you so much for everything up until now...!! 🥲
A-chan said:
_____
Luna seemed a little nervous when we first met. But as we talked she became more and more innocent, which was both cute and impressive...! ✨

Luna, please continue to cherish your individuality and be the ideal princess you are!
Thank you so much!

Flare said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years!
Thank you so much for supporting me and letting me talk to you so much especially around the time of my debut. 😢
I'll be sad to see A-chan go, but I'll be rooting for you in the future!
Thank you so much & thank you for all your hard work! 😭🙏
A-chan said:
_____
I want to say thank you for debuting with Hololive!! ✨
I've always thought it was wonderful how you cherish your fans and enjoy games and singing with all your heart, Flare-san!

I'm glad to hear that you'll miss me... Thank you so much!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
(Split due to hitting the character limit.)
Marine said*:
_____
Thank you A-chan for listening to me and telling me about your sexual preferences 😭
I feel like A-chan has pioneered the idol route for holo!

I'm glad E-chan is in Holo.
Let's go out for dinner again!
A-chan said:
_____
Was it necessary to talk about fetishes now!?!?!?!?!?
Captain! You're probably a regular person, but whether you're lively or silly, you always turn into a funny weapon, and I looked forward to meeting you every time. lol

Thank you so much for coming to Holo and always giving it your all to pioneer the Marine style to this point!
*Replied to this.

Kanata said:
_____
A-chan, thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years...! Four months after my debut, I recklessly held a big project (Houshou Marine Multiplication) involving people from outside the company, and even though there was a lot of criticism, A-chan helped me out a lot, which made me very happy! Even now, I think it was really reckless, but thank you for pushing me forward and supporting me...! Let's go out for dinner again!
A-chan said:
_____
I've been feeling nostalgic about the Marine multiplication project...! LOL
I believe it's the staff's role to support everyone's new challenges, so it's only natural!! But I'm also happy to hear that it made you feel that good...!

Please continue to take on lots of fun challenges and make as many of your dreams come true as possible!
Thank you so much!

Ina said:
_____
A-chan (´;Д;`)
You were one of the reasons I found out about hololive many years ago and I really wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you….!!! Thank you for everything and thank you for always sharing your enthusiasm and kindness with us!!! (´;Д;`) 💕💕💕I’m going to miss you lots…!!!
A-chan said:
_____
I still remember you said to me that I'm one of the reasons you found out about hololive...! I was very happy that we could meet in the studio. And you were one of the reasons I decided to learn English again for communicating with overseas members.
Thank you for giving me precious experiences...!!

Choco said: [TL]
_____
Please come around and have dinner at any time 🍚
Thank you for your hardwork over the last 7 years!
Thank you very much!!!!
A-chan said: [TL]
_____
I'm really happy Choco-sensei treated me to delicious food many times, and understands what I what I can eat as well!!The home made flavours would really seep into my heart and body after a tiring day at work!! *Smiles*Thank you so much for all the time over the years!!

Okayu said:
_____
A-chan! Thank you so much for the past 7 years😹

You were so helpful to me during my sololive...! 🙏

I'm rooting for you on your future path💐✦.
A-chan said:
_____
Okayu-san!! As someone who admired your sexiness and calmness, I'm honored to have been able to support your activities. I'm sorry for always acting suspiciously and quietly. lol

Thank you for all your help...!
I'll continue to support you...Thank you so much! ✨

Roboco said:
_____
The past seven years went by in a flash. 🥺
I love Robobitan A.
Let's come and play again. Thank you‼️
A-chan said:
_____
Seven years is an incredible amount, but it has gone by so quickly...!

I have so many fun memories hanging out with Roboco-san on air. Thank you for always inviting me along so casually!
I will always be proud of the fact that I was able to write the lyrics for Roboco-san's original song*, hehe. Thank you so much!!!
*azamina (アザミナ)

Subaru said:
_____
Thank you so much for your hard work over the past seven years, A-chan.
And thank you so so much for supporting Hololive so far!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Subaru-san!! Thank you for all your help from the very beginning...!
Whenever we meet, you have interesting stories to tell. But when the dancing or recording starts your expression changes completely, which makes me think you're such an idol, and I love it!
I look forward to seeing you continue to do great things at hololive. Thank you so much!!!

Iroha said:
_____
A-chan...Thank you so much for all your help so far!
Ever since I first debuted, you've always been so considerate of me. You laughed when you ate the sweets I made and said they were delicious. Even when I was a bit of a mess, you always laughed and supported me. I have so many memories and gratitude that I can't write them all here!
I will continue to work hard, never forgetting that you are watching over me!!
Even after you leave, I will do my best to repay you through my activities!
Thank you so much!
A-chan said:
_____
Iroha-san! Even from the time of your debut, you weren't clumsy. Whenever we met, you would run up to me saying "A-chan-san!!" I thought you were a cute person and was very happy! lol
Iroha-san, with your constant hard work, lovable nature, and incredible athleticism, hope that you will continue to be loved by many people! Thank you very much!

Baelz said:
_____
Thank you so much for everything up until now. holo has become what it is today thanks to A-chan's efforts and support ;;
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I will always support you!! ❤️I love you!!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you so much, Bae-chan!! I went to Yokohama with Bae-chan to hang out, we did a lot of stuff together on the show, and we had birthdays close together so I was happy that we got along so well! I'll always support you! Love you, too!!

Kaela said:
_____
A-chan😭 you have very positive energy & we talked a lot that night. it was the first and the last time we talked but that was very memorable. you might be one of the busiest person in holopro, but you still manage to spend time with me.. i, thank you so much... for all.......
A-chan said:
_____
Kaela-san...!! I love your charming and playful personality. Thank you for playing horror game with me though I have no skill to clear them. I hope you continue getting energy by doing livestream a lot. (like a sleeping a lot to ordinary people) haha! Thank you sooooo much...!!
Kaela said:
_____
A-CHAN........😭😭😭 thank you so much! you definitely has the skills!!!!! i will cherish that memory all of my life! 🥹 i will learn how to sleep better (even idk how), dont worry! take care out there! you're the best!💝

Botan said:
_____
Thank you so much for all the help you gave me on the many occasions, such as when we met on location and during recordings. 😭 While I'd be happy if you were still with Hololive, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is to support you as you move forward on the path you've chosen. I'll support you as much as I can! Good luck on the path you're on!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you so much for all your help, Botan-san! Although you are always calm, you are surprisingly funny and laugh at all sorts of things, which helped me to ease my tension as well.

Whether you're working hard on your music or projects, or devoting yourself to competitions, I'll continue to support you as you pursue the things you love! Thank you!

AZKi said:
_____
A-chan! Thank you for everything! 😭
You've helped me in so many ways, playing horror games with me and giving me advice when I was in trouble. I can't thank you enough 😢

Please take care of yourself and stay healthy!
Thank you so much! I love you, A-chan!
A-chan said:
_____
It's been a long time. From the first time I met you, I thought you had a warm voice and a warm personality!

I'm very happy to see you shining brightly in your work even now. Actually, I'm not good with maps, so please teach me how to read one next time. lol
AZKi, please be careful... thank you!!

Calliope said:
_____
Thanks for being a guiding light and treasured friend for Hololive since the very start!
I want to sing karaoke together again someday, somehow. :}
We'll miss you so, so much!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for being a great rapper and reaper in hololive! I can't forget your first cool song MV and cute debut livestream. I was so impressed with the gap moe that I was blown away. lol
I love your music and soul as a professional. Thank you so much again.

Polka said:
_____
Thank you for appearing in PolDen!!! If you think about it logically, the fact that you've been able to work together with everyone in the same workplace for such a long time as Friend A and A-chan, who are not in our position, is just amazing. I wish you all the best as you embark on your new journey!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for letting me appear in Pol-den!! I would like to say that Pol-den was one of the most enjoyable jobs I have had. I would like to applaud Polka-san, Izutsu-san, and their team for creating a big piece of content that is Pol-den!

I always loved your vivid improvisational talk and how serious you are about music. Thank you so much!!

Noel said:
_____
A-chan...!
Thank you for everything! 😢
Thanks to A-chan, the number of music (artists) I like has increased, and I love music even more.
It's an irreplaceable memory 🎸🍀
You also helped me out a lot with your support on set! Thank you 🙏
I hope A-chan has a wonderful future.
I'll always love you 👓💓
A-chan said:
_____
I'm happy that Noel and I share the same interest in music, and that we were able to chat and recommend things to each other!

I hope you will continue to take on new challenges in your own musical endeavors, in the spirit of "Homenobi," a song that I love so much! ✨
Thank you so much Noel, for always being so kind!

Nora Cat said:
_____
Let me say thank you for your hard work.
I believe that we are definitely colleagues who have been at the forefront together since the early days.
A-chan said:
_____
The master of cuteness, NoraCatto-san...!
I consider you to be a friend who shared the excitement of not knowing what would happen next...
I'm so glad that you're still active. I'll continue to support you!

Fubuki said:
_____
We've seen a lot together since we started in a really small agency. A-chan is like a comrade in arms. There were a lot of hard times, but there were also a lot of fun times!! We talked about dark pasts and went to hot springs together, I miss it. A-chan was such a big presence that I think I probably wouldn't be here now if it weren't for her!! I wish A-chan happiness in the future! 👓✨
A-chan said:
_____
It's such an honor that Fubuki thinks that way...! Conversely, I've been saved by Fubuki so many times.

She can do anything, she easily follows up with MCs, she enjoys horror scenes, she understands the holomem and teases them with love. She makes her own dreams come true, and she always works hard behind the scenes without showing any signs of fatigue. I've been able to support her with peace of mind ever since her debut!
I'll continue to support you, thank you very much.

Aoi said:
_____
Thank you so much for your hard work, A-chan!!!
It feels like it was just recently that we met in various places, and I still vividly remember the buildings and streetscapes!
I hope we can chat again soon!
A-chan said:
_____
Aoi-san!! From the very beginning, you have made us feel like we can do our best because you and Kikunojo are there for us!
What impressed me was how you were always smiling innocently no matter what the situation was. I would love to reminisce with you again sometime! Thank you!

Miko said:
_____
A-chan! Thank you so much for supporting me even before my debut!
Honestly, I'm really sad!
A-chan has a place in Holo's history!
Thank you for the past seven years. Thank you for your hard work. 💐👓
A-chan said:
_____
We too are truly grateful to Watame-san for always being so peaceful and soothing to our hearts!!!
I hope you continue to make your dreams come true. Thank you so much!

Haachama said:
_____
Thank you so much, A-chan.

I'll try my best to become a worker like you too! Leave the rest to me! 👓
I hope you continue to be in good health!!!
A-chan said:
_____
No no no...! Haachama is fine the way she is!!

Despite what you've been saying up until now, Haachama is charming just the way she is, so please don't become a worker like me and just stay the way you are! lol

Please continue to be healthy and be Haachama! Thank you very much
Haachama said:
_____
I get it!! I'll continue to do my best as I am!! Thank you 💪

Watame said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work over the past 7 years, A-chan 😭
I'm so grateful for all the support you've given me. I hope you continue to have fun and smile on your path forward!
If you ever feel like seeing me, come and see me 🫶
A-chan said:
_____
We too are truly grateful to Watame-san for always being so peaceful and soothing to our hearts!!!
I hope you continue to make your dreams come true. Thank you so much!

Matsuri said:
_____
Thank you A-chan for always supporting Hololive.

I really want to be with you more and more, but I wish you happiness in the future.

Let's go out for dinner again.
I love you.
A-chan said:
_____
We want to say thank you for supporting Hololive from the beginning!!

While we were waiting, Matsuri said to me, "I'll make you an autograph," and whenever I had the chance to sign something, I used it!
Thank you, let's have some silly conversation again haha

Mio said:
_____
A-chan, thank you for supporting Hololive up to this point 🙏
It's unfortunate, but I'm rooting for you on the path you take from now on!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for all your hard work! Mio's laughter always brightened up the set...!✨

Congratulations on your release from hospital! I hope you continue to stay healthy and active, bringing smiles to everyone's faces!

Nene said:
_____
Oh n- no..! 😭
A-chan said:
_____
Nene-san!! Your cheerfulness always cheers me up and saves me...!
I'm glad I tried my best when you told me that it was okay, so thank you... Thank you for everything 🥲

Suisei said:
_____
I'm so sad that A-chan is leaving Holo🥹
Thank you for all the support!
May A-chan have a happy future🫶
A-chan said:
_____
Sui-chan has always run at full speed through her long history...!I hope you continue to pursue your dreams and achieve them one by one. I was happy to be able to watch you up close, thank you!
Suisei said:
_____
A-chan, thank you so much for all your help🙏
I'm so grateful that you were there at such an important juncture! I hope you'll keep watching over me even when we're apart🥹

Mito said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work, A-san...!! When I met you for the first time, I was so happy that you told me you were a fan! I'll be rooting for you in your new world too!!
A-chan said:
_____
Wow...Thank you for your reply, Mito...!
I've been a fan since the beginning and I respect you...! I think your song selection, the sharpness of your projects, and your choice of words are all one of a kind. I'll continue to support you in the future! I was also happy that you mentioned my junior, Nodoka-chan.
Thank you from the beginning 🙏

Ordan said:
_____
It's all something that A-chan has created 😉
I don't think I can think about that now, and I don't think I can make a decision on my own, but Friend A will always be Friend A,
so if you ever feel that way again, please pop in.
Even if you're no longer a staff member, you're still Friend A! 💪
A-chan said:
_____
I have fond memories of Ordan-sensei seeing my self-portrait and drawing me for fun... I think that's where it all started for me...! I also have fond memories of joking around with my step-mother(?)

Ordan-sensei has always been a respected senior in the profession. I will continue to carry that spirit with me in the future!
Ordan said:
_____
It's such a good memory that I can't help but laugh when I think about it lol. There were no people there back then and we ran everything ourselves, and looking back now, it was a miraculous beginning.

Thank you! I've never seen anyone grow as much as you did, A-chan. I'll always carry with me the strength to rise up and the determination to never give up that you showed me!

Nodoka said:
_____
These two years that I spent with you are truly a precious treasure to me. I still haven't fully processed my feelings, but I will continue to move forward, remembering many times what you gave me and the journey we walked together. I hope you find lots of happiness on your path, A-chan! Thank you so much...!!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you so much for saying that! Nodoka-chan has been an indispensable presence to me these past two years.

There are many things I was able to get through thanks to Nodoka-chan! I was very happy to have such an excellent junior. I look forward to seeing Nodoka-chan show us her own image of what it means to be a staff member from now on! Thank you.

Sora said:
_____
I'm glad we were able to work together for 7 years!
We have so many memories.
Thank you(๑╹ᆺ╹)!!!

I'd be happy if we could meet again!
I'll be rooting for you in the future too✩°。⋆⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

See you soon!!!!
A-chan said:
_____
Sora~!! Thank you so much for saying you wanted to become an idol and for saying let's do it together! We have so many memories that I can't even look back on them all.

Everything we worked hard on together and all the fun times have become my treasures. You will always be my proud best friend.

It's not goodbye, it's see you later!

YAGOO said:
_____
Thank you for your hard work, Friend A!
I'm so grateful for all your hard work as a bridge between the fans, talents, and staff.
Thank you so much for all this time!
A-chan said:
_____
Thank you for accepting me into your company even though I didn't know what to do at the time!
I'm very happy to see the day come when Tanigo-san will be loved all over the world as YAGOO-san. From now on, I will support you as a fan.

Kurose said:
_____
Thanks to E-chan 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
#絵ーちゃん
*art*
A-chan said:
_____
Kurose-sensei...!! Thank you for always supporting hololive and for all your hard work!
I will be supporting you as a fan from now on, thank you so much!

A-chan said:
_____
Without Ordan-sensei, despite all the changes that have taken place, I wouldn't be who I am today...!!

Thank you so much for always watching over me with such kindness from the very beginning! We've come so far...!
___
EDIT: Fixed some links.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm trying to find clips of Raora of specific moments I like, and I'm just amazed at how many clips she's getting. There's just so many, more than I've seen for a new debut ina while, and all of them get thousands of views. Everyone likes the giggle panther!
For being a supposed degenerate fujo she's actually insanely wholesome, it seems like joining Holo was a big dream of hers and she's constantly happy and excited about everything, who doesn't like a chuuba that loves what she does?

The degen one is gg, who is honestly like a more extroverted shiori hoped up on redbull and painkillers.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Tomoe horse girl looks similar to this Chiitan fanart.

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)
Someone on the homeland is trying to start a Pippa thread in Prospering Grounds by asking everyone else to do all the work for him.
:guradumbl:
Annnnnnd it's closed. Who could've thought that making a low-effort thread for the sake of grifting would end poorly?
I like Pippa. Everyone knows that. But this thread is one of the lowest effort threads posted. The OP is in his own words a lazy Yamanba that wants all the credit of a thread and none of the work. If someone wants a thread on her, for IF or general, put in actual effort (and I don't mean spam that one collab with Kirche or go "waaaah, she said za vaccine Le good! Ha gottem").

Top Bottom