"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
:voxppinyourcoke:
You find this beautiful?

Let me explain.

It's the idol story, watching someone stumble and work their way from being a beginner to having talent and pride in themselves. We might not all agree on who we're cheering for but that heart of that journey is the same.
There have been missteps and yabs aplenty but I'm in this with them until the end of it.

Maybe I've got :chibiBrainDamage: but I'd think less of myself if I wasn't honest.

Limkin

It's the idol story, watching someone stumble and work their way from being a beginner to having talent and pride in themselves.
Wasn't Vox whole streaming career plagued with not being able to stand up for himself and others, backing down on his actions and eventually nearly stopping streaming? It's kind of the opposite of idol story

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
Wasn't Vox whole streaming career plagued with not being able to stand up for himself and others, backing down on his actions and eventually nearly stopping streaming? It's kind of the opposite of idol story
I was gonna try to say "I can at least praise not stopping despite being a bitch" but he's on the (formerly) 2nd top corpo so it's served on a silver platter for him anyway. The hard part is only getting in.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Didn't this say something, I guess its a drinking stream

I hate Canada though to be honest, I know HOT TAKE WOAH

Stunned But Dumb

Let me explain.

It's the idol story, watching someone stumble and work their way from being a beginner to having talent and pride in themselves. We might not all agree on who we're cheering for but that heart of that journey is the same.
There have been missteps and yabs aplenty but I'm in this with them until the end of it.

Maybe I've got :chibiBrainDamage: but I'd think less of myself if I wasn't honest.

I don't know if I would want to support Ina if she was doing what Vox had done, but at this point we're comparing apples to oranges and I can respect seeing this yacht to the end of its voyage, whether that means land or the bottom of the sea. I won't police your oshis or speak poorly of them (in THIS specific post) but I hope you're happy at the end of it. I mean it.

I miss 2023 Ethyria tbh.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

frz

Post the translation that literally says:
"I've just come across a picture of a short cut from a FEW YEARS AGO and it's scary! Short !!!!! (I might delete it)"
That photo is from years ago and i cant believe one page was wasted talking about it
we will literally talk about nothing as long as it's not VSPO EN

I do wonder how this works out in the long run. I love Counter-Strike but there's a reason why all the VTubers would rather go e-dating in Valorant.
The community can be a lot more "based" (i.e. racist, sexist etc.) and playing solo is agony. Hope it works out and she can get others to join.
To be fair you can e-date in CS, there are plenty of racist and sexist male content creator in CSGO on youtube.
My favorite is that misfit group. One girl fucked the entire group so hard they went off the internet for 1 year. And by fucked I mean the in bed kind.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Let me explain.

It's ok, you're black so I'll let you have it :sanasmile:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
we will literally talk about nothing as long as it's not VSPO EN
I mean the alternative is actually talking about Overwatch/CSGO/Apex content.

A fate worse than death.

Negzana

bothyourhouses

I wonder if Sakana is seething over this. He always wanted to have an active Phase Minecraft server and even tried making a joint Phase+Tsunderia server which never went anywhere.
Maybe he should've tried not wiping everything they built every week or so.

Negzana

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I'm like 20
1719882710647.png
You must be a :holohag: to use this site. Please discontinue usage immediately.

Speaking of hags, here's Raora learning about the Tifa getting the Julius Caesar treatment in the Italian senate

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
TIME FOR THE :holohag:DAY STREAM!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Landphobic

Just don't like it

Honey has been showcasing some more her new model before doing an art stream. The rigging is absolutely incredible, she's synced both it and her OG at the same time, and it makes the latter look like her homely, "slow" cousin. She's improved so much as an artist and rigger :sanasmile:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
More VSMP shilling, the girls had a showcase of their builds a while ago. It was great, there were like 6+ POVs:

VSMP Enjoyer made a 17 minute clip of just this one bit:

And always remember, your oshi is never safe from being groomed by Pillow:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

She's oversleeping again :BijouBijou:

Edit: 1h25 minutes later, she's awake and deleted the stream. :BijouBijou:

Edit: She changed the stream from "Strictly 2 hours" to "Strictly 30 minutes" :BijouBijou:

Last edited:
Top Bottom