"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

bothyourhouses

I hope they get a whole wave out of this. They have the capital and infrastructure to compete for third in the world, but their limited talent selection is holding them back.
Maybe they should've hired some of the people who applied last time they did this lol.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Maybe they should've hired some of the people who applied last time they did this lol.

I can't wait for there to be some newcomers from this open application call and then invariably somehow Kuro manages to leak that their new hires were all behind-the-scenes scouts and none of them applied.

Bronze

Limkin

I honestly have no idea why the most rancid, stereotypical westoid corpo is trying to get into an oversaturated market they have little to no control over. Why don't they just hire more big twitch EN indies? That's their fucking niche and they are already orbited by a lot of those people. Trying to get into Japan is a nonsensical course of action imo.
They can scam investors out of even more money, by promising them an expansion into a new market. I thought scamming investors is why vshojo exists in the first place

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

They can scam investors out of even more money, by promising them an expansion into a new market. I thought scamming investors is why vshojo exists in the first place
And to piggyback off the success of established streamers that want to present themselves as "reputable and official" among the twitch cesspool.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me

Stunned But Dumb

Doki finds more ways to waste money by paying her mods

Edit: You know, I forgot how rad her jannies were back when everything was happening.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Is this the first time VTB is in charge of anime op?:achansasuga:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

how long til she whines about being boundries being crossed?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Raora and CC are live

Oh, the joy of cute girls doing cute things in minecraft

Limkin

I know investors aren't the sharpest, but it only takes looking at the Wikipedia page for V-shojo to notice their Japan "expansion" is a complete bust.

Kson came in with a pre-built fanbase. Nazushieneko as well. And, imagine that, so did Henya.

But then Nazu bailed, despite V-shojo being a "talent first" agency, they really didn't give her a goddamned thing besides a new model (if I'm wrong, pls correct me.)

So since V-shoujo Japan started, they have actually lost. Again, if by some leap of logic I'm wrong, pls tell me, because if I was an investor, I would not be throwing money at a Japanese branch whose only got two talents, of which only one actually streams regularly IN JAPANESE.
You and vshojo are thinking about different kind of people. They are big enough to attract the kind of investors who give money to dozens, if not hundreds, different companies in all industries to diversify it as much as possible, and have more money than they can imagine how to spend. And then smaller investor look at what they do, and invest into the same companies because this extremely rich people surely couldn't be stupid? They don't grasp that this isn't about doing extensive research and putting all eggs into the same basket, it's about buying a whole factory and if a couple of baskets break - who cares
This people also have uncontrolled arousal when hearing words like "hiring" and "expansion" because they see it as easy indicators of company being profitable

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If Rica isnt joining Vshojo this year or the firts months of 2025:
They got traumatized by the surprises that Nazuna had :unauthorizedmemes:
Aside from her they could try to convince some nijis with a big contract

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

DanishCookies

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

46gumi