"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Is this the first time VTB is in charge of anime op?:achansasuga:

Not quite. Kizuna Ai herself sang the OP for the vtuber anime Virtual-san Looking. I believe it is the first time that a Hololive member has sung the OP for an anime series, although Suisei sang the theme song for the trapezium anime film, Aqua, Subaru, and Nene sang the ED for The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!, and Calliope sang the ED for the Suicide Squad anime.

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with more Lord of The Rings: The Third Age.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
My contractually obligated VSMP shillpost.

This is what it's all about:

A
This whole stream was a fever dream:

Damn it VReverie, get your shit together, I'm starting to like your new girls.

Yumi the Witch is live on VSMP right now:

Pina Pengin had her first VSMP stream a while ago (In Memoriam: The Original MC Unity Server):

Twisty feeling some VSMP FOMO. She's been watching the Pixel girls for sure. Modded Minecraft though, so no chance Niji lets her):

A
Pillow got her silver play button:

A

Some clips. Mainly Pillow being a menace:

chio-wisu.PNG

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Giri cooking Malaysian dishes tonight again.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Dragon's Crown

Anya, Chama and Kanade playing Chained Together. Japanese, Aussie and Korean are really fun together.

And pure kino incoming. Watame and "best" gamer ever(yes, it's Ui-mama) started playing Chained Together too

DanishCookies

NafsuBuas735

Just a heads up but there seems to be a treasure hunt happening right now with the NND leaks, infos found on 4chan are saying Shirogane Noel's, Yozora Mel's, and Inugami Korone's data are among the data leaked and got their real name leaked after people looked through them.

Will report later if I can find the supposed files(spreadsheets?) that got leaked, but is it even okay to share those here?

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Ballpark_Look

Just a heads up but there seems to be a treasure hunt happening right now with the NND leaks, infos found on 4chan are saying Shirogane Noel's, Yozora Mel's, and Inugami Korone's data are among the data leaked and got their real name leaked after people looked through them.

Will report later if I can find the supposed files(spreadsheets?) that got leaked, but is it even okay to share those here?
Yeah probably keep those off here, if anything you can ask Proctor. The answer will probably be no though.

VSoyBoy

Mouse when talking to her model artists:

Could also be a teaser for something else, definitely going to be announced at or around AX

Limkin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

She is not ok (affectionate)

Tried it out and dayum she's fast:
monkey-type.jpg
She's a true veteran of AO3 and fanfiction.net, no stolen valor here. :pomuSalute:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Not too surprising, but Airi confirmed she's in a neck brace. Hopefully, she's recovering well

Archive
:painpeko:

Ballpark_Look

I guess white people do look alike

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Raora and CC are live

Oh, the joy of cute girls doing cute things in minecraft

Im watching the vod right now. And the stream started with both of them laughing over scuff. I still cannot process how adorable Raora and Ceci are. Are they both hags?

DanishCookies

Top Bottom