"Your sausage versus my sausage. Do you understand?"Oozora Subaru

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
That seems like a recipe for disaster if any of the talents (or their mods) can put you on a company wide ban list. Imagine if one one talent or mod having a bad day and taking a joke in chat the wrong way could get you banned from the entire corp, no each talent having their own ban list is defiantly better.
The talents and whatever mods they don't have don't even ban people on their own, anyway, so it is a moot point. Kronii's probably the only person who has Alexander Babski blocked despite him being a massive shitter.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
That seems like a recipe for disaster if any of the talents (or their mods) can put you on a company wide ban list. Imagine if one one talent or mod having a bad day and taking a joke in chat the wrong way could get you banned from the entire corp, no each talent having their own ban list is defiantly better.
the only people I have seen getting banned are either:
Bots, that babski dude, gabe, trolls with a slur in theirs name, and people that don't even read the rules, like they collab beg relentlessly when the talent either doesn't want to collab with men (like fauna or IRyS) or they mention people that are not even in the same company, and the one time you could argue someone got an "unfair" ban was the people that kept bitching about gifted memberships in kronii's streams even though she obviously had no issues with gifts, and the only reason she unbanned them is because they were the same people that are on dottovu's patreon.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They claim because Livers and talents don't go there (the copium here is massive) nothing that happens there has any consquences.
The opposite of /vt/ then, /vt/ would have you believe every talent in every agency lurks the boards and engages in ape-like shit flinging and egosearching and cares what the retards say about them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They also generally seem a lot smaller. Nyfco, from what I have seen, is an extension of Twitter where they can be anonymous assholes. They claim because Livers and talents don't go there (the copium here is massive) nothing that happens there has any consquences.
Wasnt Nyfco handed some sort of letter from a JP company at some point?
Either way the amount of info they get and how they collect it make it a no brainer that they have one or two takeshis or even a concerned fan looking that they dont post the wrong shit about their oshi/talent

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I have heard that the Niji EN's are aware of the site and pretty frustrated that Cover and Anycolor haven't managed to take it down. I assume they checked it more back when it would get regularly updated, but it's been much less active for at least a year now so they probably don't look at it as much anymore.

USS IOWA

Looks like Pomu is not going to Vshojo immedietly as she is enrolled in some classes. She probably buy enough time to get into Hololive again?

soap suds

I have heard that the Niji EN's are aware of the site and pretty frustrated that Cover and Anycolor haven't managed to take it down. I assume they checked it more back when it would get regularly updated, but it's been much less active for at least a year now so they probably don't look at it as much anymore.
To my knowledge, Enna is the only one who's strongly alluded to knowing about the site and even browsing, mainly because it was revealed a friend contributed to the page with photos from a private Instagram. Millie and Reimu have definitely looked at 4chan and maybe even Sonny since he used to browse the boards in his PL. Everyone else is up in the air, but they definitely see stuff on Twitter all the time because it ends up on their for you page.

hlwldlnf

Wasnt Nyfco handed some sort of letter from a JP company at some point
Nyfco definitely went down right around Xsoleil debuted so December 2022 - January 2023, that's when they've stopped posting new specific PL info pages for people. I think whatever deal came out of that cease and desist order ended up being the admin of that site just creating "temporary" pages that people can discuss PL info and any other doxx type info for whenever a new wave of Holo or Niji people debut. Said "temporary" pages are now just forum esque pages where people post whatever PL and doxx info they find so it does get easily buried under doxxsister shit posts or some supposedly /vt/ trolls posting on there. The only other specific PL updates that happen are for prior people who already had specific pages before the site went initially down.

As for Niji EN being aware, I'm pretty sure most if not all of them are aware that this site exists, it's just we haven't heard many allude to knowing it.

Bronze

Looks like Pomu is not going to Vshojo immedietly as she is enrolled in some classes. She probably buy enough time to get into Hololive again?

Waiting for Hololive is certainly possible. Otherwise classes don't mean much. Vshojo has members who never stream although one of them quit. If she's ok with streaming less, then she can stream less there. She can decide on her own pace, and stream accordingly.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It's also possible she's just trying to stay in the good graces of Niji management for the moment, saying "fuck you and your non-compete" probably wouldn't be the right move. Yet.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It's also possible she's just trying to stay in the good graces of Niji management for the moment, saying "fuck you and your non-compete" probably wouldn't be the right move. Yet.
It'd be something to see if they could even try to enforce an NDA non-compete to begin with. If they haven't already begun downsizing (managerial/legal staff or resources) internally, I guess.

That would be something interesting to find out. When they folded IN/ID/KR, did those branches lose any kind of local/regional legal resources or staff? If they attempted to enforce an NDA or Non-Compete Clause, I guess it just reverts to them shopping around for representation?

Last edited:

niggaphil

It'd be something to see if they could even try to enforce an NDA non-compete to begin with. If they haven't already begun downsizing (managerial/legal staff or resources) internally, I guess.

That would be something interesting to find out. When they folded IN/ID/KR, did those branches lose any kind of local/regional legal resources or staff? If they attempted to enforce an NDA or Non-Compete Clause, I guess it just reverts to them shopping around for representation?
If Kurosanji is competence in writing NDA, The Zaion nuke won't be able to activate at all (Zaion's Lawyer found too many loop holes). I guess their new NDA is just like the old Zaion NDA, copy and paste without giving a shit, just like Pomu graduation announcement. :smugselen:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The comments are still incredibly active and a shitshow, though. The site only gets updated when a holomem has a potential boyfriend yab because the webadmin is a nutter.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think it would be hard to draft an enforceable non-compete for a vtuber talent that wasn't extremely narrow in scope, like not reaching out to in-house/company-contracted artists/riggers/composers to do your new stuff. The usual point of a non-compete, which is to prevent the employee running off with the company's clients, doesn't work when the client base are internet randos who are just looking for entertainment. The non-compete also has to allow some ability for the employee to work, you can't forbid industry participation altogether.

Non-disclosure is a lot easier to make enforceable.

hlwldlnf

Also isn't it at least common knowledge that while you're still employed at the company you don't flaunt out that you're moving to a different company especially to anyone doing HR/management? Taking into consideration this is a Japanese company, I think it's much safer when it comes to talking to anyone close to a managerial role that you "are thankful with the opportunities given but you believe that you have outgrown the responsibilities of this role and should move on". While anyone who's your coworker you trust enough, you just spill the beans and say you're going to a different company.

x Hades Stamps

This definitely does make Holo more plausible.

Kalion

:)

The last two times I heard a vtuber say they were leaving streaming to pursue other things, they popped up in a corpo three months later.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The last two times I heard a vtuber say they were leaving streaming to pursue other things, they popped up in a corpo three months later.
Yeah it's bullshit, honestly graduations don't even make me sad anymore, 90% of the chuubas who graduate just pop up somewhere else or go indie, very few people seem to actually leave the industry forever when they """quit""".

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Apparently the show V4Mirai did with Vshojo Saturday night at Anime Los Angeles was a hit. Maybe V4Mirai would work to help keep the idoru dream alive.

I read Mariya as Marina and was horrified that he got a live concert before people who actually deserve that stage.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I read Mariya as Marina and was horrified that he got a live concert before people who actually deserve that stage.
>implying he even has enough stamina to get on a stage, let alone dance and sing

Lmao

Top Bottom