"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Just judging by every NijiEN PL/personal stuff the only really big person was Yugo and that's only because their focus was more on music and the usual tiktok slop, the rest are what you'd expect of normies. It's like if Markiplier got in I guarantee it's not because of his number even though he definitely has those. The funny thing is, you could artifically inflate your numbers because Niji more than likely won't look at organic growth and boost yourself to 710k subs and have 80k views per vod from india and would technically make you "attractive" if they only looked at numbers, but once you got in, you'd be an Aia.

This makes sense, but now I'm distracted thinking about Markiplier as a Vtuber. Whoops.

I've actually heard inflating your numbers as audition advice in places but it is what it is but ironically enough I'm too lazy to do that.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Speaking of Aia and Scarle what happened to @kukkia ?
I actually liked that guy because he was able to convey his info in a few words unlike you know who
Or it is the sock of someone from here?
It literally says "Last seen: Yesterday at 3:37 AM"

Sometimes people just read and don't post.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Like everyone else has pointed out, Nina went under massive hate by mostly luxiem fujos/fans back when she used to hold off-collabs often with the boys. They would go and pick every single thing about her so as long it could be used to defame her (ie. saying she's molesting the boys for making comments about their build etc.), it was horrible to the point that a non-fan like me noticed it and went on a dive to see how bad it is.
This clip popped up in my recommendations with Shxtou’s POV talking about his Luxiem collabs. Sharing it for added context regarding the Luxiem fujos.

soap suds

This clip popped up in my recommendations with Shxtou’s POV talking about his Luxiem collabs. Sharing it for added context regarding the Luxiem fujos.

The whole situation with Shoto and his fans is so messy it's unbelievable. On one hand, you have his own fujo obsessed fans who jumped Ike for collabing with Vox, which actually caused Ike to unfollow him and stop interacting with him period, and then Luxiem fujo fans who think Shoto wouldn't have a career without Luxiem. I do think Shoto wouldn't have made it as quickly as he did without Luxiem, but to say he relied on them to maintain that momentum is stupid. He tapped into the fujo market of horny girls who wanted an uwu soft twitch boy. I mean, just look at how popular his nsfw Patreon is. He still maintains a friendship with some of EN, you can see him talking to Uki and Reimu a lot, but he's taken a step back from Niji and talked about how bad he had it. A handful of EN fans push back against this though because guildies (Shoto's fans) are equally as bad and are now unbearable because of this victim mentality they've acquired. Any criticism lobbed at Shoto and his fans, which he rightfully deserves, is now labeled as a NijiEN hate train when most of them probably didn't do anything.

Like I said, it's unbelievably messy. Fujo's are a different breed, especially the Twitter variant.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Pomu going live in 2 hours from now.

Edit: Pomu-Petra-Enna collab later today as well at Petra’s channel.

hlwldlnf

Just judging by every NijiEN PL/personal stuff the only really big person was Yugo and that's only because their focus was more on music and the usual tiktok slop
I forgot how big Yugo’s PL numbers were but I think if we’re talking big numbers, Ren’s PL had a million ish subs on YouTube. I think most of them are dead subs but he had enough of an audience to even sub to him to get to a million.

Also if I’m remembering correctly Yugo was a scout. Hazy on the details because this was long ago when I read it but from what they said, they were scouted and was encouraged to audition during the Ethryia audition, passed but wasn’t ready, then staff still wanted them in Niji and they ended up debuting in Noctyx as Yugo.

x Hades Stamps

I still maintain the idea of Pomu going to vshojo based on all the stuff we've seen so far (mousey's deleted tweet and the dm she sent to mika during her last totsu) unless she's planning to revive mint or rebrand it I guess
No guarantees, obviously, but both could also happen easily

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If they were black would they become Niggysan?

Slutpuppies

He couldn't even control his own fujos.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The virgin unicorn who cant even groom his oshi into not interacting with penis havers vs the chad fujo whose spergery destroys friendships and stream groups

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Slutpuppies

Its not a streamer's job to control its audience.

Shoto got a lot of harassment from Luxiem fans, but his fans antagonized other NijiEN members, constantly demanded Shoto be acknowledged as a member of Luxiem, and were equally a nuisance. While he did attempt to police them, he also benefitted from the same behavior and he never acknowledged that. I do think his friendships with Vox and Mysta are genuine, I just think him being the poor victim of those awful, awful women isn't the full picture.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Shoto got a lot of harassment from Luxiem fans, but his fans antagonized other NijiEN members, constantly demanded Shoto be acknowledged as a member of Luxiem, and were equally a nuisance. While he did attempt to police them, he also benefitted from the same behavior and he never acknowledged that. I do think his friendships with Vox and Mysta are genuine, I just think him being the poor victim of those awful, awful women isn't the full picture.
My point doesnt change. Neither luxiem nor shoto is to blame for their audience's behaviour. Shoto did not blame the boys at luxiem unless im really deaf. A celebrity or e-celeb can try to wrangle their fanbase forever the fans will still shit the bed at the first opportunity they get thats all im saying. I think you're right that he plays the victim without aknowledging his own audience behaviour though.

Slutpuppies

My point doesnt change. Neither luxiem nor shoto is to blame for their audience's behaviour. Shoto did not blame the boys at luxiem unless im really deaf. A celebrity or e-celeb can try to wrangle their fanbase forever the fans will still shit the bed at the first opportunity they get thats all im saying. I think you're right that he plays the victim without aknowledging his own audience behaviour though.

Oh, we're on the same page then! I agree that fans are just like that sometimes, even outside the streaming sphere.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The whole situation with Shoto and his fans is so messy it's unbelievable. On one hand, you have his own fujo obsessed fans who jumped Ike for collabing with Vox, which actually caused Ike to unfollow him and stop interacting with him period, and then Luxiem fujo fans who think Shoto wouldn't have a career without Luxiem. I do think Shoto wouldn't have made it as quickly as he did without Luxiem, but to say he relied on them to maintain that momentum is stupid. He tapped into the fujo market of horny girls who wanted an uwu soft twitch boy. I mean, just look at how popular his nsfw Patreon is. He still maintains a friendship with some of EN, you can see him talking to Uki and Reimu a lot, but he's taken a step back from Niji and talked about how bad he had it. A handful of EN fans push back against this though because guildies (Shoto's fans) are equally as bad and are now unbearable because of this victim mentality they've acquired. Any criticism lobbed at Shoto and his fans, which he rightfully deserves, is now labeled as a NijiEN hate train when most of them probably didn't do anything.

Like I said, it's unbelievably messy. Fujo's are a different breed, especially the Twitter variant.
The biggest troublemakers in VTuber fanbases (as a whole, not just Nijisanji) seem to stem from Twitterites more than anything. Just a bunch of assholes who are primed and ready to find offense in anything and everything. The other issue is that the streamers themselves don't seem to know how to ban people. Having a company-wide shared banlist would go a long way.

Tubedude

The virgin unicorn who cant even groom his oshi into not interacting with penis havers vs the chad fujo whose spergery destroys friendships and stream groups
I mean it makes sense. Unicorns are often fans of menhera women, whereas a fujo fanbase is one comprised almost entirely of menhera women.

Imagine a fanbase composed entirely of women who range from 1/3 to 1/2 as menhera as Rushia, that's the fujo fanbase.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think /vt/ is much more tolerable than the Twitter-primary crowd and the people that chat on Nyfco
They also generally seem a lot smaller. Nyfco, from what I have seen, is an extension of Twitter where they can be anonymous assholes. They claim because Livers and talents don't go there (the copium here is massive) nothing that happens there has any consquences.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
The biggest troublemakers in VTuber fanbases (as a whole, not just Nijisanji) seem to stem from Twitterites more than anything. Just a bunch of assholes who are primed and ready to find offense in anything and everything. The other issue is that the streamers themselves don't seem to know how to ban people. Having a company-wide shared banlist would go a long way.
That seems like a recipe for disaster if any of the talents (or their mods) can put you on a company wide ban list. Imagine if one one talent or mod having a bad day and taking a joke in chat the wrong way could get you banned from the entire corp, no each talent having their own ban list is defiantly better.

Top Bottom