"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Oh, the karma :smugselen:
Pomu-graduating-02.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Random thought popped into my mind. If Petra was able to join the remnants of Ethyria and form the subunit Zuttomo, what’s the possibility that when Selen leaves they’ll reorganize and slot Rosemi into the remnants of Lazulight but under a different name? Hmm…
Yeah, they can call the unit "Foreboding"

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

wait whats this about
Sounds like some tard is mad 2-view doggos got ghosted by the 4 view corpo VTuber who was infinitely more busy than them at any given point or didn't see some Tweet they made through the thousands of other ones.

Peachmoon

The Assman
Seeing Pomu cry is heartbreaking, it's always tough to watch these live. :"(
Short stream highlights I took note of:
- Pomu stated that after watching her friends leave 1 by 1, she wanted to stay strong for Niji fans, but in the end, didn't want to risk burn out. She was torn about graduating until the announcement.
- She did mention that she was thinking about it for a long time, probably since last year.
- She has a scheduled appearance for this year's Anime Impulse with the rest of Lazulight, which she said she will still fulfill as "Pomu"
- She choked up when mentioning Lazulight and stopped herself from saying anything else. ("Please don't read into this. I'm not suggesting anything...")
- All of her vods and covers will remain after graduation.
- Stream suddenly ends with "I have something to tell you... Let's get on this ferris wheel together. And--"
(Let the rrats commence.)

Awoogers

looks like pomus clipper and kyos eternal one guy has heard of the news :pippasadl:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
looks like pomus clipper and kyos eternal one guy has heard of the news :pippasadl:

I feel for that guy. He's one of my fave clippers and most of the shit he posts is pretty funny.

soap suds

Before I get all sappy and shit, I guess going down the checklist for this type of stuff:
  • All of her VODS, covers, and videos will stay up
  • This was a decision she's had for months. Of course, she's thought about telling Niji that she doesn't actually want to leave and to scrap the letter, but in the end, felt like leaving was the best option for her.
  • The last two big things from her are her mv for her orisong, which kept on getting delayed because her team kept on hitting roadblocks, and her Lazulight project that she was collecting art for. The Lazulight project was supposed to come out for their 2nd anniversary, but she didn't time things correctly so it turned into her graduation gift.

I could crack jokes like how Holo has their next gen geared up or how Vshojo's retirement home is growing, but I'm sure you all have that down pat for me, so I will leave it to you guys. As Pomu said, this graduation was a long time coming, and we could already see the writing on the wall. I think the nail in the coffin for me was when she was on Mika's graduation stream and Mika cracked a joke about not being able to see Pomu again. The fairy giggled and sent Mika a dm, which in turn made Mika laugh out loud. I'm pretty sure this was Pomu telling Mika she was also graduating lol. She was also pushing to finish the sanctuary soon, which wouldn't be a flag, but Pomu never really rushed the process this hard. It's always hard to see pillars of the company go, first Chihiro and now Pomu, but I will always send them off with a smile because of how much hard work they put into entertaining us and keeping people happy. Pomu's been through hell and back in this company, and she will not be hesitant to say how rough it's been in Niji, but it makes me somewhat happy that she's leaving with her head held high. I'm happy that she's able to say farewell with the attitude that while her time in Niji was far from perfect and that it's been really rough, she comes out of this as a better person. Our journey with Pomu is coming to an end, but hopefully we'll be able to meet again elsewhere!

Elira and Pomu are the duo I never knew I needed and I will miss it dearly. Pomu acts like she's the only one obsessed with Elira and that Elira is an unwilling participant in their dynamic, but Elira loves Pomu just as much. Elira loves big and I can't imagine how hard it's been to lose her emotional rock (Nina) and one of her best friends (Pomu) in such a short span of time, but hopefully she makes it out just fine. During her Valo and OW2 stream, which I can't believe I sat through, she said how hard 2024 was starting off, but that she wants to make this year her bitch. I sincerely hope that she is able to and I will happily be a part of that journey all the way through.

Never forget to tell your oshi that you love them.

Last edited:

Awoogers

looks like hyde and ewiwa got hit by it as well

The Rratarded Alt

I feel for that guy. He's one of my fave clippers and most of the shit he posts is pretty funny.
I'm sure he'll rebound quick once VShojo debuts not-Pomu next month.

hlwldlnf

I think there are two most likely scenarios, either Selen already renewed her contract (Lazulight and Obsydia were probably signed on at the same time) or we wait and see what happens in a couple of months. (I guess termination is also possible but I think Selen would prefer to have a proper graduation)
Given that the whole girls off collab in Japan happened in November without Pomu, we can speculate she already handed her resignation by then to not be a part of that trip. So from that it’s a little hard to tell whether Selen renewed or not, Obsydia did debut 2 months after Lazulight so Selen could still hand in her resignation and ride the last of her contract until maybe March? if the contract started a few months before official activities.
I wonder how last minute the decision to merge KR and ID was that they have to cancel an ongoing audition for both branches.
Tried to find info on the ID audition and found this Reddit post. They had auditions opened since September with no deadline.

The Rratarded Alt

Before I get all sappy and shit, I guess going down the checklist for this type of stuff:
  • All of her VODS, covers, and videos will stay up
  • This was a decision she's had for months. Of course, she's thought about telling Niji that she doesn't actually want to leave and to scrap the letter, but in the end, felt like leaving was the best option for her.
  • The last two big things from her are her mv for her orisong, which kept on getting delayed because her team kept on hitting roadblocks, and her Lazulight project that she was collecting art for. The Lazulight project was supposed to come out for their 2nd anniversary, but she didn't time things correctly so it turned into her graduation gift.

I could crack jokes like how Holo has their next gen geared up or how Vshojo's retirement home is growing, but I'm sure you all have that down pat for me, so I will leave it to you guys. As Pomu said, this graduation was a long time coming, and we could already see the writing on the wall. I think the nail in the coffin for me was when she was on Mika's graduation stream and Mika cracked a joke about not being able to see Pomu again. The fairy giggled and sent Mika a dm, which in turn made Mika laugh out loud. I'm pretty sure this was Pomu telling Mika she was also graduating lol. She was also pushing to finish the sanctuary soon, which wouldn't be a flag, but Pomu never really rushed the process this hard. It's always hard to see pillars of the company go, first Chihiro and now Pomu, but I will always send them off with a smile because of how much hard work they put into entertaining us and keeping people happy. Pomu's been through hell and back in this company, and she will not be hesitant to say how rough it's been in Niji, but it makes me somewhat happy that she's leaving with her head held high. I'm happy that she's able to say farewell with the attitude that while her time in Niji was far from perfect and that it's been really rough, she comes out of this as a better person. Our journey with Pomu is coming to an end, but hopefully we'll be able to meet again elsewhere!

Elira and Pomu are the duo I never knew I needed and I will miss it dearly. Pomu acts like she's the only one obsessed with Elira and that Elira is an unwilling participant in their dynamic, but Elira loves Pomu just as much. Elira loves big and I can't imagine how hard it's been to lose her emotional rock (Nina) and one of her best friends (Pomu) in such a short span of time, but hopefully she makes it out just fine. During her Valo and OW2 stream, which I can't believe I sat through, she said how hard 2024 was starting off, but that she wants to make this year her bitch. I sincerely hope that she is able to and I will happily be a part of that journey all the way through.

Never forget to tell your oshi that you love them.
Well, there is an easy solution to Elira's woes.

Gunrun-nasl2.jpg

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It is written in the ancient texts that if Nijisanji ceases to exist, @Bay Lurker will cease to lurk. Like Jesus returning to Earth during Armageddon to claim his crown.
Bay Lurker's first and only post will be Nijisanji's dissolution letter

Awoogers

niggaphil

A moment of silence for Pomu with bau bau:

but to be fair, Pomu worked really hard to grow her channel. Too bad the timing is bad, and collab with niji males earn her a lot antis from the fujoshi community

Hope she has better chances in vshoujo, and perform better compare to Nijisanji

Top Bottom