"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
EU version
..No, he's some kind of South American Yamanba leech and orbiter of vShojo/EN lewdtubers.

He's been a steady supply of Purple Keemstar-tier takes, but with that the twist that he's black, I guess. I'd blocked him/hidden him wherever and whenever; you can only tolerate for so long some soyYamanba-looking retard inserting himself everywhere he can find a foothold.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
How are they doing in average viewcount? CCV is very well and good but I know that phase boasts an specially loyal fanbase, I wouldn't be surprised if the nip corpos have more fans that just do not catch streams live (yuros is a good example). Niji was always inflated by the chinese in the west anyways, their true power lies in grorious nippon where they are still number 1 to my understanding.
It depends on the talent, but some of them seem pretty comparable to some on the less-popular end of Niji. As @Security has posted, Tenma, Lia, and Shiina are pretty comparable, but there are others like Panko and Lumi on Twitch (if that can be comparable to YT) that get close-to comparable numbers too. And has been noted many times, all of Phase has seen a pretty good viewer boost on the last few months, so they're definitely growing.

Now, I still don't see Pomu and eventually Selen joining a smaller corpo like Phase or others, but I agree with @Murrayしないで that it's foolish to write-off anyone deciding to join anyone that isn't VShojo or Holo. Different people look for different things when changing jobs, companies, etc. Obviously, the main factor is money, but some may be willing to take a pay cut if it means going somewhere they think may offer a better future for them. Sometimes people make different decisions than what is expected....like Pomu deciding to leave Niji. Some things can be unlikely, but most things aren't impossible.

Now, all that said, I'd still put money on Pomu going to VShojo and eventually Selen probably doing the same if they don't decide to stay indie. I don't see them going small corpo, especially given they have connections in larger places. But again, it's not impossible.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ippy

It's very obviously going to be Vshojo. Wait until you see Mika respawn and you'll be sure to see Pomu there. Any other speculation besides going indie is kind of silly.

You know, it's funny. Normally when a bunch of clips are posted like this there's at least one or two that I've not seen but I've either seen the clip, vod, or stream of all of these. Kind of sad
Challenge accepted! More POMU!!!

Last edited:

Limkin

2024 Optimism: Pomu and Selen Debut in the same company at the same time with linked, themed concepts and the fun train starts rolling right back down the tracks.
Twincest weeeeeee

UberSoldat

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Pomu: I said this and i said hehe at the end
Mika: *gasp* *screams* REALLY? *claps* OH MY GOD! WAIT! Let me write my secret response!
Pomu: *laughs in the background through all of this*
Mika: WAIT! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY! SUCK MY BALLS! Oh my god.
Sounds like not only a graduation notice but also a confirmed employment (maybe in same company as Mika?). That’s probably one of the reasons for Mika to be excited at the news and it’s a bit hard to speculate otherwise.

Edit: Pomu was talking daily with post-Nina/pre-Matara and said “I’ve been helping her out with some stuff” I wouldn’t be surprised if she happened to get exposed to Vshojo’s inner workings during that time.

Last edited:

Limkin

While we're here, enjoy some of the finest /vt/ posts. A fine vintage, aged well.
That reminds me of Elira's trip to Japan. She went in with family, never said anything about going to Japan to anyone in the management, a couple days in they found about it and forced her attend to meetings irl at the office because "you are here anyway". She even reiterated that she had zero plans on going to office and it was supposed to be just a family outing to have fun. And yeah, her breaks also usually end up with the next stream after going "I thought I will finally get some rest but I ended up working all the time anyway"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Look at all speaking with certainty that Selen's leaving, gonna look real awkward if she stays (a stupid decision but her decision nonetheless) :smugselen:
Considering that her parents already trained her to stay in abusive and exploitative relationships or else, that's a realistic enough possibility.

That's why JP corpos still favor hiring asians for their EN branches. They come already trained for the asian corporate environment just by virtue of having asian parents.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
its kinda meh that both Pomu and Nina had graduations announced barely 2 weeks before, im reminded of how Coco had almost a month to do a victory lap, but i guess circumstances are just extremely different
Pretty much. Both Nina and Pomu stated it was something they thought of and had in mind for quite awhile (Pomu's case at least a year now) so it sort of makes sense it's such short notice.
Agreed. Selen is likely going there too when she ejects, if only due to it being where ex-Niji English-speakers go (including ID probably) if not indie. VSPO EN would be a "huh, maybe?" thing if she really emphasized the e-sports gaming over all other considerations (so non-zero, but miniscule chance).
Higher chance of Selen going indie tbh, I can see she has a crowd fund for some art stuff now so aside making up money, it really does feel like her doki arc will be returning in full force.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I'm probably gonna be done with Vtubers, at least for the time being. Not interested in anyone in HoloEN (Shiori is still a waste of a good design, fight me), Vshojo, or indies, and the only corpo who's got people I like is inept enough to let Pomu of all people go. If any of the aforementioned manage to find someone I like (unlikely if they haven't done so in the last three years), or Niji somehow gets their shit together (lol), cool. If anyone knows any edgy (chuuni/what you'd expect from Shiori's design kind of edgy, not the Pippa kind) indies, let me know and I'll give them a look. For now, though, I'm just tired. :painpeko:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Pretty much. Both Nina and Pomu stated it was something they thought of and had in mind for quite awhile (Pomu's case at least a year now) so it sort of makes sense it's such short notice.

Higher chance of Selen going indie tbh, I can see she has a crowd fund for some art stuff now so aside making up money, it really does feel like her doki arc will be returning in full force.
If she's out $15,000 USD, I don't think it's a sign she's going indie.

It's just that she's out $15,000 USD and now needs to scramble to recover from Yamanbasanji Shadow Realming her MV and whatever windfall she was counting on to recoup some of the cost.

Emotes (commissioned art) is probably relatively stress-free, and might be the best she can do following attempted an hero. At least she can bank on her name, with the Niggji situation looking uncertain at best while she tries to get her feet under her and figures out what direction she's going.

I'm probably gonna be done with Vtubers, at least for the time being. Not interested in anyone in HoloEN (Shiori is still a waste of a good design, fight me), Vshojo, or indies, and the only corpo who's got people I like is inept enough to let Pomu of all people go. If any of the aforementioned manage to find someone I like (unlikely if they haven't done so in the last three years), or Niji somehow gets their shit together (lol), cool. If anyone knows any edgy (chuuni/what you'd expect from Shiori's design kind of edgy, not the Pippa kind) indies, let me know and I'll give them a look.
Have you considered getting better taste you fucking goblin?

:medsmoremeds:

Seriously though, Pomu's just getting a new body you Yamanba, take a break and she'll probably be back to being bad at vidya and collabing with Kiara by February as Solid Pamu Painpoof.

Yamanbasanji fucked themselves. And Pomu. And Selen. And Nina. And Mika. The list goes on. It's clear that they are not able/interested in functioning outside of KR and JP. Maybe the magic will be gone in her new place, maybe not.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Not familiar with your tastes, but there's other mid and small corpos. Phase even has a 3rd generation with two ex-Tsunderia girls, a retarded hamster, a pair of tits and Southern normie.. boy are they all a treat.

Quit being dramatic, you homosexual. Just laugh at Riku's Yacht Corporation literally shitting their pants and burning themselves down.
:smugselen:

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I want to remind everyone that Pikamee is Pomu's oshi. Not for any particular reason, of course.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
ah fuck people finally caught on to my shenanigans. I was doing it intentionally waiting someone to call me out on it :koronehappyl:
Tbh I was on Selen not leaving faction but then Pomu hit me with a steel chair in the face. :iryswooo: It went from 10%/90% to 56.7266%/43.2734% now.

Rrat but I heard clippers are getting waves of demonetization and this is just a new way of appear to be good before he moves on to a different channel clipping Maid Mint.

Who is this evanito guy and why is he keep getting brought up in here. Is this the EU version of depressed nousagi/TVA's sweet child?
Some dramatuber who's cool with Ironmouse apparently. Honestly? Everything he says and does smells of attention seeking grifter. He has a cute dog, though
He's a wannabe talking head who got known for doing some work as an editor for Vshojo and CdawgVA a while back, like during the Nux Taku drama. He's been coasting on that ever since as the sort of guy who constantly dogwhistles having secret knowledge on whatever current controversy is going on, without actually ever giving details, to leech some clout for himself as an orbiter.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If they were to experience a moment of beatific charity and deign to join Phase as Invaders, they would be taking it upon themselves to sacrifice their audience for a tiny ass Canadian company that's generated a lot of buzz but only a little sub count beyond their reach.

The December numbers beg to differ:

Even ignoring the Gen 3 numbers for the moment, Tenma and Lia are doing better than the likes of Reimu, Finana, and Scarle. Panko and Shiina are also being competitive, and you have others in Phase not too far off. NijiEN really isn't what it used to be.
I would like to preface this by stating I think vShojo is the most likely landing spot for Pomu in the future. But as Security said, Phase is starting to hit its stride and in the next year might be hitting some real powerhouse numbers. And this is especially when you compare it to the one stat that no one has brought up yet - that by AnyColors's own numbers NijisanjiEN is down 35 fucking percent the last year.

I would love to know the breakdown of those numbers on a country by country basis, but honestly it's not needed. Just look at the reaction to the latest 2-3 waves of Niji talent and the drop-off in excitement, initial views, sustained CCV, and donations/income has dropped off a goddamn cliff. At this point they need to fix something major and NOW, or that entire branch will implode. Though honestly, I'm not sure they entirely care considering the narrative that was presented to us via the Niji ID debacle - namely that Niji seems to value the JP home branch overwhelmingly and oppressively over any of the other branches.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I would like to preface this by stating I think vShojo is the most likely landing spot for Pomu in the future. But as Security said, Phase is starting to hit its stride and in the next year might be hitting some real powerhouse numbers. And this is especially when you compare it to the one stat that no one has brought up yet - that by AnyColors's own numbers NijisanjiEN is down 35 fucking percent the last year.

I would love to know the breakdown of those numbers on a country by country basis, but honestly it's not needed. Just look at the reaction to the latest 2-3 waves of Niji talent and the drop-off in excitement, initial views, sustained CCV, and donations/income has dropped off a goddamn cliff. At this point they need to fix something major and NOW, or that entire branch will implode. Though honestly, I'm not sure they entirely care considering the narrative that was presented to us via the Niji ID debacle - namely that Niji seems to value the JP home branch overwhelmingly and oppressively over any of the other branches.
As an example, Tenma is playing Bloodborne on Twatch to about 1,400 viewers at 9:12 A.M. Eastern on a Saturday.

I believe this is even a guerilla stream as I don't remember it on her schedule.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Who is this evanito guy and why is he keep getting brought up in here. Is this the EU version of depressed nousagi/TVA's sweet child?
iirc he was a video editor, vshojo orbiter and supposed insider. I remember him for leaking/claiming to be in the room when some of their contracts were being discussed and heard that the auditions were a sham, the contracts were shady and a lot of $$ and investors were involved in that company.

niggaphil

As an example, Tenma is playing Bloodborne on Twatch to about 1,400 viewers at 9:12 A.M. Eastern on a Saturday.

I believe this is even a guerilla stream as I don't remember it on her schedule.
She usually did guerilla stream on twitch when it is not in her schedule.

Again, she can gathered more than a thousand monke to watch her with only short notice (usually an hour notice) in twitter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
She usually did guerilla stream on twitch when it is not in her schedule.

Again, she can gathered more than a thousand monke to watch her with only short notice (usually an hour notice) in twitter
She's also notorious (positively) for guerilla streams every fucking day, even when she's supposed to be off/on break.

And even those manage to pull in around 700~ or so based off those gay Spiderman 2 streams at ass o'clock.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Exactly. I'm not sure how many people remember, but those were NijiEN numbers pre-Luxiem. They absolutely were much weaker before the boys showed up.

Top Bottom