"Pain, yatta!"Mori Calliope

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Not to excuse the recordings, but obviously she didn't trust vox from the start and since she has BPD it isn't surprising that she did.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The funniest part is all she wanted to do was play Neopets and chill. The damage was already done and things were slowly simmering down. And now they've thrown fresh gas on the fire and turned public sentiment directly against 3 more streamers. Well done Niji you fucking retards :whatastory:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Now we just keep an eye on the dropping stock prices and sub counts. I wonder how much worse this gets once boat boy releases his statement.
If this actually does go to court, and Doki wins, she better ask for the yacht.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Honestly not surprising as all three were friends irl before joining kurosanji

I'm aware. That was also when the nepotism meme in NijiEN started as well iirc

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You know you've done something wrong when the blue wigger comes out looking like the smartest of the group.
:thatsracist:
Dude joined the company, made it clear he wasn't there for long but only to gather fans, and is dipping as the yacht is sinking. The clique probably hated him anyways for "not being part of the family."

Bet he really wishes he didn't have to wait for Pomu to graduate though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hope you lads downloaded a local copy of both streams
View attachment 63545
Currently downloading Selen's stream too. I have the Nijisanji message stream archived on rumble.

Btw, nice job on the word filtering 2324 to Black Company

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
niji selen leak.jpg

The discord posts they presented. They can't actually have thought this exonerated them? Just look at these timestamps for example and how long the manager takes to respond, and pressing her to discuss before making a public explanation.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This situation was more or less done. What the fuck were they thinking? They even paraded their top talent out here? Riku are you fucking stupid?

This would be like if Yagoo whipped out Gura and Pekora to talk shit about Mel. WTF
I allowed myself a tiny shred of hope that it was going to be some empty fluff stream where they get to be sad about what happened without actually saying anything of real substance, sort of like the stream Holo's gen 3 had after Rushia was terminated, but really I knew it was going to be like this

There's a reason Fubuki jumps on every live grenade after every Hololive incident and never says anything of substance. She knows what the fans actually need is an emotional blanket to cry into and a reassurance that the rest of them will keep going.

Even if doubling down is the play (and it most certainly is not), get a manager or a higher-up or Riku himself to speak. Keep the talents out of it. Hell, keep the talents away from the legal documents.

If Elira came on stream and cried for 15 minutes straight while mumbling "i hate that bitch" it would have been better PR. Absolute insanity.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the final shitstorm breweth.jpg

"But other than that, Mr. Tazumi, how was the play?"

chihirogumi

Not to excuse the recordings, but obviously she didn't trust vox from the start and since she has BPD it isn't surprising that she did.
I thought they were friends. Didn't she say as much? Fuck that must sting.

AmeSame

It was weird had vox made a big part of his statement about the bullying and harrasment of Selen, and him not believing it. Yet it's something Selen has said she would never have brought up if Nijisanji didn't mention it, it's a weird thing for them to attack her for again.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
View attachment 63548

The discord posts they presented. They can't actually have thought this exonerated them? Just look at these timestamps for example and how long the manager takes to respond, and pressing her to discuss before making a public explanation.
Ex livers as an excuse is wild. It isn't like Niji doesn't own the IP still.

I thought they were friends. Didn't she say as much? Fuck that must sting.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They were always showing up in materials from other livers as well. Blatant bias on display.

Xuhle

Wonder if any them would actually have the courage then to actually use those models like a certain lemon woman.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
TOTAL NIJI DEATH (A)

Honestly, this was the main thing on my mind after this was said. Just straight up admitted to sharing the legal documents around like that. That's some wild shit. Did the higher-ups really think pushing these three to the lion's den to talk about being scared of getting doxed due to the content of private legal documents was going to win the public over?

Other than that, I'm honestly finding it hard to find much to say other than "Wow".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's shooting yourself in the foot, then there's blowing your brains out with a cannon.

How does it keep getting worse?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Holy shit this is amazing. You expect them to see what remains after this shit storm is done raging, but instead they just launch the next nuke right into their backyard.
Bravo Nijisanji, surpassing all expectations yet again.

Edit: nice one 2 4 3 4 as words get's tuned into "black company".

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

The only thing I have to say about this is that I hope the NijiJP talents that I still watch go Indie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom