"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I made a long post a while back about how I didn't want to believe with why I doubted it and that was complete fucking cope. The clique is 100% real.
I mean /vt/ is an easy place to drop information like that by vtubers. It would not shock me if some talent who was bullied by them posted about it on /vt/ but it also wouldn't shock me if schizo autists were able to discern a clique by just how talents act around each other and what they do.

Sven

This is a multi-national company right, not a fucking daycare with wifi. Just how are you this fucking how, I'm out of words at this point to express how dumbfounded I am.

I need a drink ..... or 30.

Negzana

A Prayer for our homie Kyo that his graduation has been mostly forgotten because his company cant stop being stupid for a week
Isn't his graduation the same day as Aki's birthday live?

Shits gonna be buried in a sinkhole that day

Bronze

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I am trying to wrap around my head how Nina and Pomu being at the same time friends with supposed bullies, yet also getting fucked over by company left front and center, is supposed to work, and it ain't wrapping.
who said they were ever friends?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

@bothyourhouses Hey remember when you said my inclusion of Vox as a member I consider being a problem was a nonsense rrat based on personal dislike back here? Well, you were right but I can't source "I feel it in my bones" as a reason for anyone else to take seriously but me. :dokiSmug: Anyone complicit in doing something like this is a spineless cunt with no value that will do anything to protect themselves at best, or an active malicious component at worst. Considering how much this whole thing sounds like absolute fabrication, the man could be actively lying in order to further drag Selen through the mud to save face for a company who, by their own release, admitted that Selen's MV was privated because it contained Mysta and Nina.

MostlyALurker777

I wanna hear what Riku has to say, I hope whatever he says causes his yacht to fucking explode because nothing he says is gonna assuage the stockholders.

Xuhle

Proctor you better not be sleeping again.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
View attachment 63548

The discord posts they presented. They can't actually have thought this exonerated them? Just look at these timestamps for example and how long the manager takes to respond, and pressing her to discuss before making a public explanation.
They are still missing the point entirely. HER TERMINATION WAS NOT THE ISSUE, YOU DUMB NIP RETARDS. THE WAY YOU DID IT WAS.

MostlyALurker777

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Xuhle

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
anycolor stock value going negligible

1707790013495.png 1707790114700.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Xuhle

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Proctor you better not be sleeping again.

Perhaps what we need is to put him into a coma for a week or two, for a great reset. Might even sink the boat.

Limkin

How am I supposed to accept that Pomu was completely fine hanging out and going on trips and vacations with this people, while all of this was happening. Do they want me to think that she was also involved in it? How Nina was totally cool going to strip clubs with Enna and Millie, yet they are painted as main culrpits in this? Is she just lying about being abused and was totally involved? Is that what Nijisanji wants me to think? Are the implications they are trying to conjure up is that Mysta and Nina were both against themselves being included, and it was none of the management fault? I feel like if I reach the point where it starts making sense I should be locked up in the room with white fluffy walls, because I would go as insane as Niji managers right now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Riku is going to live dox Doki and then instruct her on how to tie a noose at this point

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Parrot post this 16 hours ago, it's gonna get delayed again.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom