"THE SILLY ZONE"Grimmi (referring to her brain cyst)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa
All they had to do was to keep quiet about the legal shit

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm kind of outing myself as a 🍁, but violating PIPEDA is more serious than the closest equivalent (HIPAA) down south. If her lawyer has even 2 brain cells then the fattest lawsuit ever should be half way to sinking the yacht by now.
Does PIPEDA create a private right of action? HIPAA doesn't, you have to complain to your state AG, who can choose whether or not to bother taking action.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Now what I'm wondering is if Kiara will keep talking to Elira's retarded ass, I hope she cuts her off but sometimes Kiara can be very, well Kiara. :depressedtako:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
time to draw fanart of Proctor's first Vtuber model, so he has the true Vtuber experience. and before it's Pipkun piece :smugpipi:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Does PIPEDA create a private right of action? HIPAA doesn't, you have to complain to your state AG, who can choose whether or not to bother taking action.

She'll have to go to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada though, yes. But like I said her lawyer(s) should already be on it, first thing in the morning.

roktofferson

:nenewowl::lolwat::botanheadshake::baewhatacunt::pikameefuck::Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT::Mumei-REE::jellySlurs:
This emotional rollercoaster is not what i was expecting when i got off a 12 hour shift. I just wanted to watch the VOD of the neopets stream she was so excited about :ameraintear:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now what I'm wondering is if Kiara will keep talking to Elira's retarded ass, I hope she cuts her off but sometimes Kiara can be very, well Kiara. :depressedtako:
Inb4 kiara tries to collab with Niji, people harass her and then she defends Niji.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1707795653120.png

This is what it felt like.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
why are people giving elira the benefit of the doubt by saying she was forced to do it? She might've relished the chance to be a victim AND hurt chingchungus

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 63543
Holobros how we feeling?

Unity was a lie, I never should have let myself be swayed. Hololive only and forever. I'm off to sub to Nene because it's morally correct.

Is this what Riku meant by "Accelerate"? Accelerate his company into the ground?

Accelerate the soapbox car towards the cliff edge.

This might damage the industry as a whole. A lot of eyes are going to move to Cover to see if they yab now that blood is in the water

All Cover has to do is literally nothing and they win.

The hypocrisy of leaking private documents to the public while complaining about a recorded private conversation that has never gone public is insane. Retard must huff his own farts so much he's hemorrhaging braincells.

All predicated on the back of claims of evidence that, reasonably, we should never see and should never actually be verified publicly so it's impossible to know if it's real or fabricated in the end. Cool argument, literally tossing out a "Trust me bro" when the subject of debate is whether or not they can actually be trusted (no).

You know you've done something wrong when the blue wigger comes out looking like the smartest of the group. Didn't even retweet the post.
:thatsracist:

He's probably cradling his head looking at the date like "Why the fuck did I set the date so late, let me the fuck out". I'll reiterate even more now, I feel him dipping is because he saw all this shit boiling up inside and just realized this ship not only hit one iceberg, but rebounded into a second one and in a desperate attempt to avoid a head-on collision third iceberg, decided to strap sea mines to the prow.

The funniest part is all she wanted to do was play Neopets and chill. The damage was already done and things were slowly simmering down. And now they've thrown fresh gas on the fire and turned public sentiment directly against 3 more streamers. Well done Niji you fucking retards :whatastory:

This isn't just gasoline, they've cracked open firework mortars and tossed them into the dwindling flames.

Now we just keep an eye on the dropping stock prices and sub counts. I wonder how much worse this gets once boat boy releases his statement.
If this actually does go to court, and Doki wins, she better ask for the yacht.

dokistream, date unknown: [dokibird] IM GONNA SINK THE ACTUAL YACHT [handcam]

240212-230727.png

Archive
This got a chuckle out of me. The paranoia settled in, no one is safe.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Analyze the typing pattern, it might be a Nijintern using an EU keyboard since we've caught on they've used JP keyboards to write Selen's tweets. We already know without a shadow of doubt they ghostwrite tweets, imagine trusting their output at a time like this.

So I listened to it again because she seemed to speak over this part rather quickly, but yeah Selen/Doki's legal document had Elira's, Enna's, Millie's personal info. I don't know why they thought Selen would release that info since that would be a monumentally dumbfuck thing for her to do. The Elira clique rrat has been confirmed.

Especially given that this is info that is also admitted to have been given to legal representation, which, show me the fucking lawyer who will look at a bunch of documentation that includes people's personally identifiable information and sign off on it thinking "This is perfectly acceptable for public display". That lawyer works for Niji.

Oh shit, The Asylum Shadow is on the job now. Riku's fucking dead!

Wouldnt it be funny if that menhera who was punked by Luca put out something spicy tomorrow

Birth certificate for a child with Luca's RM name listed as the father.

She's probably experiencing an anxiety attack. She tried to off herself because of this so wouldn't suprised me if its not the first time

My biggest hope right now is that she's got the strength and support to not relapse from this.

No way Jp court will help niggasanji in dokibird case. If it works, they will nuke Sayu out of existence already, and Sayu will probably follow doki's path to end herself

Isn't there something in JP law that even if statements are made that are factually true and verifiable, if it impacts the subject of the allegations, the one making them can still be sued? Very fucking brilliant move on Niji's part in any country to make legal plays that lose multi nationally instead of just domestically.

In brighter news, depending on whether or not you believe Grimmi was going to Niji, she just ungraduated herself.

Though she denied it in a different tweet, personally I think she actually was joining, then proceeded to backpedal and claim it wasn't niji related after all the drama blew up.

I don't even watch her but given what she's written there, she was absolutely going to Niji and realized it's fucking dead and she's walking into a building fire. Just look at the points she's making about her plans and decisions.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
why are people giving elira the benefit of the doubt by saying she was forced to do it?
Because nobody in their right mind would even entertain the idea of putting out such a video :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I remember when this forum was just a PM chain on Kiwi and now we have enough people to give the main admin a birdboy shota avatar and 245 CCV

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
why are people giving elira the benefit of the doubt by saying she was forced to do it? She might've relished the chance to be a victim AND hurt chingchungus
By now we can't believe ANY word from livers even when they twit about thier dinner. So yeah, benefit of doubt only logical conclusion.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I remember when this forum was just a PM chain on Kiwi and now we have enough people to give the main admin a birdboy shota avatar and 245 CCV
During the big selen stream the other day he was getting recommended to random people so it's more like he's giving us more members, which is good.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom