"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

Cat-Standing-in-the-Snow-Copy.jpg

I just hope Cover is taking a lot of notes and having lots of closed door meetings with their EN managers to make sure nothing like this happens to them. Take care of the talents, treat them with respect, prioritize their happiness while still maintaining the rules and boundaries so they continue to pump out great content without major controversy and everyone continues to win. I'm happy to let these 2d anime girl-failures milk me of some of my hard-earned sheckles as long as they maintain trust with us the fans and not break the immersion.

I can forgive corporate incompetence, I've fucked up plenty of times at my corpo job that I understand it's often not malicious. I've had to eat my words and take back statements that I thought was right several times, people fuck up. Cover has fucked up plenty of times, but none so far that I've thought was malicious.. just JP corpo things. Anyone who has worked an office job knows not to trust the snakes who fuck shit up and start trouble on purpose. Niji HQ feels like snakes..

I would legit quit watching vtubers if the names were reversed.
Yagoo talking to the board members about the Nijisanji drama.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if activity is this high within the past few hours of happenings, just imagine what it will be when Dokibird drops the second nuke on Nijisanji

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I wonder if the goldman sachs dude will see another ping for anycoloe

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Has this been the most content-dense, yab-packed 3 or so hours in the history of corporate VTubing? We had the Elira tweet. Then we had all of the livers with the boilerplate reposts and retweets supporting it. We had the stream itself. We had Doki's live reaction. We had Doki's followup tweets. Then we had Nijisanji's Tweet. Then Riku's video. What the fuck is happening? I hope Doki releases the document by the end of the night to really end put a bow on it all (probably very optimistic because lawyers and all, but I can dream!).

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Has this been the most content-dense, yab-packed 3 or so hours in the history of corporate VTubing? We had the Elira tweet. Then we had all of the livers with the boilerplate reposts and retweets supporting it. We had the stream itself. We had Doki's live reaction. We had Doki's followup tweets. Then we had Black Company 2024's Tweet. Then Riku's video. What the fuck is happening? I hope Doki releases the document by the end of the night to really end put a bow on it all (probably very optimistic because lawyers and all, but I can dream!).

she's probably waiting for proctor to sleep so that he can wake up to nuclear fallout

Xuhle

Punished Lurker

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Tazumi has been summoned

While I'm glad he's finally said something, anything other than "yeah there's something wrong with our staff, we will be looking into it and stomping out any signs of toxicity within EN management" followed by immediate and visible action is too little too late. Better reporting systems mean nothing if the talent may be intimidated into never using them.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa has been talking about the Niji drama since she started. I'll post her reaction to Riku's message once it's uploaded.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@The Proctor Elira's actually lost around 9000 subs today.

image.png

Link

There's also a live subscriber count (well, live-ish, YouTube's API started rounding it to the latest 1000 a while back) you can enjoy too.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Ok if Riku's video, as greedy and investor pandering as it is would've come FIRST thing after trying to drag Selen through the mud, it would've been OK, it's the standard corpo speak and anything legal between Niji and Doki behind the scenes should have been kept behind the scenes.

But this, after whatever Elira and company tried to pull not 3 hours ago, it's too little too late.

God's Strongest Dragoon

it wouldn't have to be leaked. Management could show them the relevant portion of the docs for investigative purposes.
>it wouldn't have to be leaked
>management could leak only the relevant portions

That's not how a confidentiality agreement works, retard. For all intents and purposes, the document could literally say "Vox is a 900lb walrus". The content of the document and the veracity of its content is completely irrelevant at this point. The fact that they showed any portion of the confidential doc to the outside approved parties is in direct violation of the confidentiality agreement. They have literally just written their own lawsuit with one twitter post.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Time to replace "I hope your oshi joins VShojo" with "I hope your oshi joins Niji-sanji"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>it wouldn't have to be leaked
>management could leak only the relevant portions

That's not how a confidentiality agreement works, retard. For all intents and purposes, the document could literally say "Vox is a 900lb walrus". The content of the document and the veracity of its content is completely irrelevant at this point. The fact that they showed any portion of the confidential doc to the outside approved parties is in direct violation of the confidentiality agreement. They have literally just written their own lawsuit with one twitter post.
Im not saying how Niji was wrong, but i think their reasoning is that since Doki's document apparently mentioned livers, they somehow ruled that showing a liver why they got mentioned in the document was a-ok and somehow voided and nulled any confidentially rights of the documents

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Are they botting likes on the Riku vid?
Or are nijidrones just liking before actually watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom