"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nijisanji EN went 7 generations before they ever had a public drama. People can change their opinions based on new knowledge. These are breakfast haver tier takes.
I don't eat breakfast sorry :SelenHAHAhere:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its Rosemi going to be alright?
I am starting to lose :hope:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

RPR says none of this might have happened if Selen had taken her own life.

Nijisanji might pretend to have a funeral, make people cry on social media, go crazy buying the last Selen items, or even praise nijisanji for taking care of talent. In the end, however, the cause of all this will probably never be discovered.

I tried to be rational, but after I thought rationally, I chose to keep angry.These are forever unacceptable tragedies and they cannot be allowed to happen again

Xuhle

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

fortnitesmasherX

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On mine you can't

Also my respect for Doki continues to grow. as much as I want her bullies to get what's coming to them
I highly respect she's a much better person than that
Maybe a difference between YouTube Studio (which Scarle would use) and normal ass "someone responded to you" Youtube app, then? Scarle based back on the menu?

I stand corrected

frz

Honestly it's so funny how people seem to completely memoryhole past situations and socially accepted realities simply because now everyone thinks another way. Let me remind everyone of the time before Zaion Lanza's termination, when Nijinigs were smugger than ever and Hololive was industry enemy #1.

After the boom, Niji was widely held as a cooler and less restrictive version of Hololive, in EN they became the hipster vtuber company, only for TRUE and DEDICATED vtuber fans that went beyond normie trash like Holo but were still superior to plebs who watched indies (small corpos were irrelevant). So yeah I clearly remember how many times Holo's 3D was ridiculed as totally inferior, how many times Holostars was used in bad faith arguments to compare the two and uphold Niji egalitarian superiority, how many times NijiEN was called BETTER, FRIENDLIER WITH EACHOTHER AND FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED. I remember when the "all out war" leak came out, a lot of people in this very forum... AGREED WITH IT AND DEFENDED IT.

So yeah a lot of these grifters like Koe, Nousagi, Ducky, Nux, the trash taste fags and others held Niji up as a better Holo because it represented what they liked about vtubing. No rules, model only as a gimmick, raunchy humor and NO IDOL SHIT.
But OOOHHHHH NOOOOOOO, now EVERYONE sees how bad Niji always was! Now everyone is on the Niji hate bandwagon because it's cool and socially acceptable! You know what they say about rats being the first to jump out of a sinking ship? I somehow have more respect for the sisters than the filth like Nousagi who fellated Niji with gusto and is now TOTALLY AGAINST THEM GUYS IM ONE OF YOU!

Now it seems like the too cool for school thing is indies, vshojo and small corpos, because just like ol' Niji they are FREER, NO RULES, AND NO IDOL CULTURE, and just like Nijinigers before them, their proponents are as smug as ever and heading down the same goddamn road.

Weak.

Nux has banged the Niji bad drum since Zaion and possibly privately earlier since Jordan got in and gave him a direct feed of how bad shit is there
Also Koe has always been a Holofag dude you are just lumping people together
Nousagi and Ducky I have no comment on
yeah this is pretty much rewriting history to fit someone headcanon, you ok over there @Nenélove
Nux started out watching Hololive and turned ALL CORPO bad after zaion. He made one entire video in 2022 with ren zotto reacting to tiktok shit? I dont think he made vtuber video in 2022 beside some hololive reactions?
Koe was always a hololivefag, he has as much insight into nijisanji as asmongold. I dont think he'd ever praise nijisanji over hololive. He's just grabbing into the current drama, never engaged in nijisanji content.
Nousagi has always been a hololive fag, just look at his name lmao.
Naggz has always been indie/small corpo orientated since the very start. He does alot of hololive reactions, some nijiones, but he got popular at grifting by making friends with the indie vtubers/twitchtubers/phaseconnect
Who the fuck is ducky
The only nijidrone I know of are Evanit0 and Mr. Underhill, one is a Yamanba and the other I think is just gay as he covers plenty of holostars
I dont remember trashtaste being close to nijiEN? their favorite vtuber was korone/japanese vtubers since they all speaks japanese and are some of the biggest weeb on earth. I dont think they watch the english site of thing despite having mori and mysta on their podcast. Except for Connor who is full on ironmouse dicksucking.

Edit: yep korone, okayu, coco, haachama referenced as their favourite. Highly doubt they would "denounce holoEN for NijiEN" since they were never that interested in HoloEN. Hypothetically if they were to actually denounce Holo for Niji they would be watching the likes of Tsukino Mito, not millie parfait.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

wrp

RPR says none of this might have happened if Selen had taken her own life.

Nijisanji might pretend to have a funeral, make people cry on social media, go crazy buying the last Selen items, or even praise nijisanji for taking care of talent. In the end, however, the cause of all this will probably never be discovered.

I tried to be rational, but after I thought rationally, I chose to keep angry.These are forever unacceptable tragedies and they cannot be allowed to happen again
People would have put two and two together. They were shafting her specifically left and right up until the music video, then she goes completely silent, and suddenly, for no reason at all, we elected hitler she turns up dead?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I dont remember trashtaste being close to nijiEN? their favorite vtuber was korone/japanese vtubers since they all speaks japanese and are some of the biggest weeb on earth. I dont think they watch the english site of thing. Except for Connor who is full on ironmouse dicksucking.
The closest that I know is one of them, Joey the Anime Man was known to have been auditioning to Nijisanji at some point. Not sure whether this is when EN is up or not, but the gist is that he didn't made it.

Aside of that, honestly the rest of the Trash Taste members never really approach Nijisanji at all. TT as a whole only went to talk with a Hololive talent (Calli) and Kson, and while Joey is no stranger to vtubers (He did collabed with Kizuna Ai back in the very early days/6 years ago). none of them are Nijisanjis, as far as I know. Aside of that, I don't know about Garnt, but Connor is definitely leaning more toward vshojos and ironmouse.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
4chan has been cooking some good shit today. Introducing:The great unifying rrat:

Threads with even more drugs, sex and rock and roll. But mostly drugs:

This is a fucking rabbit hole, and no, we won't take our meds and it seems jannies are on Niji's payroll too (or may even be the clique themselves)

EDIT: IMGur album added

Last edited:

Gorilla Drip

The closest that I know is one of them, Joey the Anime Man was known to have been auditioning to Nijisanji at some point. Not sure whether this is when EN is up or not, but the gist is that he didn't made it.

Aside of that, honestly the rest of the Trash Taste members never really approach Nijisanji at all. TT as a whole only went to talk with a Hololive talent (Calli) and Kson, and while Joey is no stranger to vtubers (He did collabed with Kizuna Ai back in the very early days/6 years ago). none of them are Nijisanjis, as far as I know. Aside of that, I don't know about Garnt, but Connor is definitely leaning more toward vshojos and ironmouse.
Garnt's wife is literally Hime Hajime as far as I'm aware so yeah he's also tending towards Vshojo.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Gorilla Drip

Technically a Vshojo talent. Really, just a vtuber experiment for Sydsnap which basically still does her thing on her main account. Weird company, I know

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Koe was always a hololivefag, he has as much insight into nijisanji as asmongold. I dont think he'd ever praise nijisanji over hololive. He's just grabbing into the current drama, never engaged in nijisanji content.
Koe changed his opinion on Hololive after the Rushia termination and i know that pretty well because i am a Miguel Sister

In this shit he talked to Ollie and Flayon but fucking Finana and Mika are in the thumbnail over them

Also he does engage in Nijisanji content
Depresed Nigga always FlipFlops on his opinion about Hololive
But he literally FELLATED Nijisanji in 2022 arguing that they were better than Hololive(his username doesnt mean shit)

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Garnt's wife is literally Hime Hajime as far as I'm aware so yeah he's also tending towards Vshojo.
I swear I keep forgetting that Sydney is Hime Hajime. Wait, who is she again?

Also I remember something: Mysta Rias at some point (not sure whether it was back when he's in Niji or as Kuro in Vshojo) did mention that there was a chance that he could be guest starring in Trash Taste. So TT might know and have possibility on having Nijisanji (or at least a Niji talent) as a guest, but even then that didn't work out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom