"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwoarang

U's lore vids are where they vent all the Niji hate in metaphor
Wait, you're saying that U's lore vids were metaphor to Nijisanji sacking her, or are you talking about the comments section of her lore vids? I'm asking because from the way you wrote your post, I'm thinking of the latter because I think of "they" as the fans.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I think the nyfco people called themselves that at first endearingly and everyone calls them and schizo associated niji fans that derogatorily. The opposite of "taking it back" if you will

Fitting considering NDFs are usually the most petty and catty people I've seen when it comes to drama aka the yass kween crowd.

Also petition to call that place Nijisispool instead.

:BijouBijou:

lolwatagain

This one got posted on Reddit, and I honestly think it's the best explanation thus far.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1arxuo0/i_work_in_comms_for_a_living_and_can_only_think/
Do you really think that Kurosanji is so vantablack that their reaction to incorrectly assuming that Doki is threatening to release Elira, Millie and Enna's personal information is to just say "I fucking dare you."?

That they would put a gun in her hand and dare her to pull the trigger?

Actually, now that I phrase it like that, it actually is the best explanation.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Do you really think that Kurosanji is so vantablack that their reaction to incorrectly assuming that Doki is threatening to release Elira, Millie and Enna's personal information is to just say "I fucking dare you."?

That they would put a gun in her hand and dare her to pull the trigger?

Actually, now that I phrase it like that, it actually is the best explanation.
I think they are so cheap that they didn't have proper translators on hand to make sure their nip lawyers get the messages correct.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think they are so cheap that they didn't have proper translators on hand to make sure their nip lawyers get the messages correct.
Considering the LinkedIn dives we had in the last few weeks that came up with Harry, I think this is the right idea too. They seem to be running with with as few staff as they can muster, and conditions don't seem good enough to retain any quality employees for these key positions.

USS IOWA

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Any polyglot masochists around here? Got some prime opportunities to make a (small) fistful of yen here

Too funny to not include

Stunned But Dumb

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I come back to this thread after a few hours and there's 10 new pages so I immediately though Niji did something retarded again. Turns out it was just flip schizo-posting.
:gsh:

Hwoarang

Any polyglot masochists around here? Got some prime opportunities to make a (small) fistful of yen here

Too funny to not include

This company is retarded for thinking that what works in Japan also works outside of it. This is a copy paste of a comment I found somewhere regarding this:

"it's pretty common in Japan, to have multirole employees for low pay, 400,000 is over 2x average pay but the hours are ridiculous
for reference a lot of creative jobs and lower level workers make 150-180k per month with full time hours and mandatory 20+hrs a week of overtime just to get that base pay
edit: add in that you have to live in tokyo for most of these jobs is another kick in the balls where everything can be more expensive to maintain a decent lifestyle"

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

This one got posted on Reddit, and I honestly think it's the best explanation thus far.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1arxuo0/i_work_in_comms_for_a_living_and_can_only_think/
The point about the Japanese translation is interesting - it's definitely a marked departure from the way she has released previous statements. Doki has a small number of JP fans, but not enough to warrant paying to get it translated properly - I'd guess that it's probably aimed more at Niji fans in general, as well as Anycolor staff and potentially shareholders/etc like that guy said. The only doubt I have is that while the statement generally has a conciliatory tone, there are a few moments which seem like digs at Anycolor/Elira/etc (eg. "I hope this will be the last statement I have to make." or the stuff about releasing receipts) which don't really seem like something that Anycolor would sign off on. But I guess they could also be subtle enough that they either didn't notice or didn't care.

Stunned But Dumb

Too funny to not include

Sounds like a decent deal. Ensure all your favorite streamers dreams can come true, dip your toes into the illustrious world of international business, meet and chat with fun entertaining people, maybe catch a riro ron type, the job pays for itself in experiences.

I kind of expect them to accidentally hire someone who doesn't speak JP but is just really good with DeepL

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Sounds like a decent deal. Ensure all your favorite streamers dreams can come true, dip your toes into the illustrious world of international business, meet and chat with fun entertaining people, maybe catch a riro ron type, the job pays for itself in experiences.

I kind of expect them to accidentally hire someone who doesn't speak JP but is just really good with DeepL

From a response: "Applicants are expected to speak Japanese, English, and ideally Korean and Chinese, all while making less than a fast food employee." So Niji as usual, I guess? Sounds bad, even for Japan corpo bullshit.

But hey, look at Twitter these days. You get paid in exposure if you're both a talent and a manager!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I come back to this thread after a few hours and there's 10 new pages so I immediately though Niji did something retarded again. Turns out it was just flip schizo-posting.
:gsh:
Posters mad about Youtube dramawhore making a clipbait video they don't have to watch. Proceeds to post 20 pages about flip schizo-posting and apostrophe directions.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Why didn't kurosanji think of running it through chatgpt? :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TVA Writers really are running out of ideas for new users: this new guy its just a more dumb version of Awoogers:annoyedpippa:
Bro what do you expect us to do? There's a bloody recession and we just got our budgets cut! The director had to move into a homeless shelter just to pay for the 200 filipino illegals we got playing everyone... gotta feed 'em somehow next we gonna have to let them eat whoever dies from exhaustion first! Not good for the paperwork I tell ya.

Ever since Nolan got booted out of the show and then turned into a silly sitcom spinoff... can't even do drugs backstage anymore.

Negzana

Give me a gazillion Gura emotes but I just learned Vietnam and Singapore are the only SEA country with an IQ over 100. I didn't expect Phillipenes to have average Detroit ghetto levels of IQ. And going by Nousagi they don't even have any compensatory testosterone. Low IQ and Low T, terrifying combo. How the hell did they survive as a people?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Give me a gazillion Gura emotes but I just learned Vietnam and Singapore are the only SEA country with an IQ over 100. I didn't expect Phillipenes to have average Detroit ghetto levels of IQ. And going by Nousagi they don't even have any compensatory testosterone. Low IQ and Low T, terrifying combo. How the hell did they survive as a people?
sheer stupidity

Sporg

From a response: "Applicants are expected to speak Japanese, English, and ideally Korean and Chinese, all while making less than a fast food employee." So Niji as usual, I guess? Sounds bad, even for Japan corpo bullshit.

But hey, look at Twitter these days. You get paid in exposure if you're both a talent and a manager!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned somewhere that they only offered minimum wage? As in, not low wage in general, but quite literally the lowest they could legally get away with in Japan/Tokyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom