"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I a lolcow in a cage?"Juniper Actias

Nijisanji L Collection

frz

No number of collabs with whoever will fix NijiEns issues. The problems are too fundamental and would also have to be addressed on this level. If I had to try to fix NijiEn I would try something like this:

- hire more managers, to at least of a 1 manager per 2 livers ratio
- make sure that at least 30% of these managers are seniors with experience and the rest are not complete newbies like recent graduates or still studying
- announce this publicly with some good (not let the intern write this) pr speak
- Many fans stopped supporting anyone because they do not want to support the company. To not lose everyone, a possible solution could be to let livers keep all income from superchats, memberships and donations. This way fans could continue supporting their favorites and stay connected without helping the company financially. Then, after the issues start to get fixed it is easier to get these fans to buy merch again
- And lastly, conduct an extensive internal investigation and implement measures against that. Giving information about this one publicly would be tricky, but even if they don't and things start to improve it will show a positive effect after a while when the livers for example seem less stressed and more happy

Then the following months see how things develop.

Now, do I believe any of these will ever happen? Of course not, it would require competent upper management and the will to invest, which they both don't have.
- Getting new manager would have worked about a year ago, they already went past the point of no return the moment both Pomu & Selen are gone:

Let's say they do get new managers. Great! Now Twisty, Vivi and Kunai can make more content. Surely this will revitalize the branch and bringing in new viewers. Old pomu/selen/sayu fans that left the company will surely come back to watch Twisty!! :ponrys:
- Giving more money to current livers at best stop the hemorraghing of fans, but it wont gain you any new one. Just look at idol, fans dont give a shit about contract PR speak, giving more % to talents doesn't make you a popular company. It just make you look less shady.
- Even if both Harry & Riku resigned from the company, nothing would really change if Doki/Zaion never get their apology. They still remains the company that drove people to suicide and then almost sent Pomu/MaidMint to McDonald by absolutely shit on her confidence.

At this point, they need a public apology to Zaion & Doki. Not the shitty non-descript non-apology that CEO does, but actually paying monetary compensation for the harm they caused and then sponsor them to publicly promote their livers to see that there is no bad blood left. Nothing short of that will return the old fans faith in nijisanji. But Riku would rather buy back stock than admitting that his nepo hire Harry could ever be wrong.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Am curious what event Peacock Theater is hosting this weekend...

*clicks on calendar*

:shiinastare:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
NijisanjiEN promoted the NBA/Rakuten collab but apparently the lottery portion requires a rakuten account, no idea if the rest of the merch requires it, but atleast half of the promo is unavailable to anyone outside of nippon or possibly more

Edit: lmao, it is JP only due to the rakuten bit i assume

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

tgmslc

For Nijisisters coping about cancellation not due to low ticket sales, I would like to see someone post the venue seating charts with booking timeline and see their reaction to it.
Here u go, someone shared screenshots of the sales week-by-week on this thread.

1000008288.png
Week 1
1000008289.png
Week 5

You can see screenshots from all 5 weeks that tickets were on sale on the linked thread above but it's pretty obvious they sold a handful of tickets right away and then barely any more for the next month.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
- Getting new manager would have worked about a year ago, they already went past the point of no return the moment both Pomu & Selen are gone:

Let's say they do get new managers. Great! Now Twisty, Vivi and Kunai can make more content. Surely this will revitalize the branch and bringing in new viewers. Old pomu/selen/sayu fans that left the company will surely come back to watch Twisty!! :ponrys:
- Giving more money to current livers at best stop the hemorraghing of fans, but it wont gain you any new one. Just look at idol, fans dont give a shit about contract PR speak, giving more % to talents doesn't make you a popular company. It just make you look less shady.
- Even if both Harry & Riku resigned from the company, nothing would really change if Doki/Zaion never get their apology. They still remains the company that drove people to suicide and then almost sent Pomu/MaidMint to McDonald by absolutely shit on her confidence.

At this point, they need a public apology to Zaion & Doki. Not the shitty non-descript non-apology that CEO does, but actually paying monetary compensation for the harm they caused and then sponsor them to publicly promote their livers to see that there is no bad blood left. Nothing short of that will return the old fans faith in nijisanji. But Riku would rather buy back stock than admitting that his nepo hire Harry could ever be wrong.
I honestly don't think an apology, even if it came with money, would work at this stage. It's happening months (and in Zaion's case, over a year) after the fact, it wouldn't feel genuine. Instead, it would feel like a move made out of desperation and obligation. You'd also risk alienating the diehard Nijisanji defenders if you did that.

I don't think there's any move that can save Nijisanji EN, and there's definitely nothing they can do with their budget of no money and lack of willingness to put in any effort.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

5ch thread about the cancellation. Seems even they know NijiEN is dead.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
When NijiEN dies/get merge with the main branch, I can’t help wonder what kind of excuses NDF/nijisisters will come up with.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When NijiEN dies/get merge with the main branch, I can’t help wonder what kind of excuses NDF/nijisisters will come up with.
They want to synergize their core competencies and reduce overhead waste.

Bronze

"Talents quitted because they were harassed" is at least one of them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They'll blame the HoloChuds for threatening to kill Riku because the branch was thriving.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is why I hope NijiEN thrives forever. For retard containment.
Oh yeah, we've already seen what happened when the Nijisister's site went down. They did the impossible and made the festering cesspit of /vt/ somehow worse. It's always been a joke that you can't shit up 4chan because you're just taking a shit in a river of piss but these retards decided to up the ante by tossing in HIV+ period blood into the mixture. I'm actually impressed by how awful they are.
worsethanaleaf.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"Talents quitted because they were harassed" is at least one of them.
They aren't wrong, they just don't realize that they're the harassers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Admitting Niji did something wrong is going to be the last thing a hardcore fanboy will ever do, the tribalfagging back in the day was always on Niji being superior for not being a filthy idoru and also because they let the talents do shoutouts to social charities or trans rights very openly, those tumblr/twitter types will just see the shallow social pandering and not realize Niji as a corpo seems pretty rotten and inefficient

tgmslc

Going by historical patterns? All of them, every excuse under the sun, including ones we're sure are too retarded to entertain. The sisters have their backs up against the wall and they've sunk so much of their time & personal ego into the success in this one company that they've got no choice but to die on this hill.

Unrelated but I'm sure that MY favorite corpo will be perfect and good forever, so really I'm winning here.

Sporg

Reasons for low sales according to ndf: Uh well uh if we go we'll be nerds who get bullied by other nerds and people are totally going to just physically assault us because the mean laughing lady told her army to murder any niji fans on sight. How can you expect us to live like this? There's no way there's going to be..I dunno, security on the site, or a police station to call or ways to prove any of it happened. It's just so crazy you can literally see TONS of people planning to show up and abuse us. *shows like one tweet from some asshat who is clearly taking the piss out of everything and another of the riku cosplayer*
I like how how a major participant cancelled an event at the con for supposedly security threats, yet the reaction from the organizers and venue is to... not address it at all. Shouldn't those same people also be upset that the con is, according to them, basically saying "Bomb threat? Nah, couldn't care less about that..."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I like how how a major participant cancelled an event at the con for supposedly security threats, yet the reaction from the organizers and venue is to... not address it at all. Shouldn't those same people also be upset that the con is, according to them, basically saying "Bomb threat? Nah, couldn't care less about that..."
like many had said, considering there is nothing reported by AX themselves about security reasons or even leadups to that, then there is no actual threat and they are making it up in their minds
Especially since their AX booth which is notably infront of the HYTE/Doki one is still going to be present, the concert was obviously primarily cancelled because of the low sales and you cant really dispute that, even that last singapore event that was memed to death had no buzz or people celebrating it was a worse deal than the Dreamhack holo event by many orders of magnitude

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who is this femboy? I know you guys like to laugh at xe but I can only see a sperg. It's like I'm facing Flipsie 2.0. :PomuAngry:
More like Flipsie 0.2 (dubs as IQ score), i'd prefer ten flipsies over this fag
NijisanjiEN promoted the NBA/Rakuten collab but apparently the lottery portion requires a rakuten account, no idea if the rest of the merch requires it, but atleast half of the promo is unavailable to anyone outside of nippon or possibly more

Edit: lmao, it is JP only due to the rakuten bit i assume

nijiEN merch only availabe on japland. Surely it will sell truckloads, surely...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More like Flipsie 0.2 (dubs as IQ score), i'd prefer ten flipsies over this fag

nijiEN merch only availabe on japland. Surely it will sell truckloads, surely...
I was gonna say "atleast the JP petra-fags can get their shit" and then realized that Petra wasnt even there
i guess JP bros can get their Kotoka shit??
who was even popular in JP besides Petra again???

Bronze

I was gonna say "atleast the JP petra-fags can get their shit" and then realized that Petra wasnt even there
i guess JP bros can get their Kotoka shit??
who was even popular in JP besides Petra again???
Meloco probably, who's also not there.

Top Bottom