"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sounds like Elira’s barely hanging on there. Someone on /vt/ clipped her Persona 3 stream yesterday.

If it was under any other circumstances or not in the shadow of the entire doki termination id have some sympathy for her

All i can say now is sucks to suck lmao

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
*Rosemi steps out of NijiEN's HQ building*

"Ah, finally! Free at last! Now to-"

*White van with pink accents screeches to a halt in front of her. Side door flings open. Dizzy and Ember grab Rosemi, as the van speeds off*
I guess it's time for the VTuber World Destruction Tour.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sounds like Elira’s barely hanging on there. Someone on /vt/ clipped her Persona 3 stream yesterday.

From full-on graduating? She doesn't have a career outside of Niji, and her reputation is ruined, so it's not like she got another org to jump to, and given the amount of hate around her, she would be a full-on leper if she went indi.

Smelliest007

YLAD_-_Character_Profile_-_Koichi_Adachi.png

One last one from me in regards to this mook. I never thought a subreddit would so thoroughly mindbreak a woman.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

What's with these video hosting things and being pains in the ass to buffer (my internet is really bad).
Also she's sounds on the verge a full on mental breakdown.

Punished Lurker

Fuck that ass clown AJ. That fake ass fan started showing his ugly face during the implosion of Vrev. Where was he at before all the crap went down? I never seen his punk ass before the implosion or any of the talents live streams.
He's still posting in the kurosanji subreddit? I understand wanting to keep up with niji news but to keep posting there after what happened to him seems very stupid to me. Also what does he have to do with Vrev?

For those who don't remember the guy used to be an official timestamper for Matara and was even going to start timestamping the Mint and Matara podcast but decided to shittalk Niji on his main twitter and reddit accounts and commented about pirating the AR live concert, got 3 mean responses from the Nijisisters (like literally 3 was enough IIRC), folded, quit his timestamping job saying that "he did it to protect Matara" and posted about it on the subreddit to get sympathy upvotes.

The man lost the opportunity of getting paid to timestamp streams because he couldn't shut up on main :guradumbl:

Last edited:

Limkin

She doesn't have a career outside of Niji, and her reputation is ruined, so it's not like she got another org to jump to, and given the amount of hate around her, she would be a full-on leper if she went indi.
Onlyfans! Although I don't think she is particularly attractive, but neither is majority of that website

Smelliest007

He's still posting in the kurosanji subreddit? I understand wanting to keep up with niji news but to keep posting there after what happened to him seems very stupid to me. Also what does he have to do with Vrev?

For those who don't remember the guy used to be an official timestamper for Matara and was even going to start timestamping the Mint and Matara podcast but decided to shittalk Niji on his main twitter and reddit accounts and commented about pirating the AR live concert, got 3 mean responses from the Nijisisters (like literally 3 was enough IIRC), folded, quit his timestamping job saying that "he did it to protect Matara" and posted about it on the subreddit to get sympathy upvotes.

The man lost the opportunity of getting paid to timestamp streams because he couldn't shut up on main :guradumbl:
Its funny how he said he was done with posting on reddit but keeps coming back.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Roa has had merch every year since she went on hiatus, so this really isn't new or surprising.
Guess it was this one time where people decided it's good time to go mad about it. Maybe good enough to kick them while they're down thanks to the concert cancellation and they see this and thought "anycolor doing stupid shit again" even though according to you, this is not new.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Guess it was this one time where people decided it's good time to go mad about it. Maybe good enough to kick them while they're down thanks to the concert cancellation and they see this and thought "anycolor doing stupid shit again" even though according to you, this is not new.
For posterity, here were the posts about her 2022 and 2023 birthdays.

Looks like she didn't have a 2021 set. All their fuckups and the fact that they lost the Roa case after so long does put the spotlight on them a bit more, though.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Annnnd here's the back of the CD case! (Song titles courtesy of a friend)
Any-Color-Just-Gets-Worse-BACK.png
"I sold your oshi to a chinese restaurant" actually sounds like it'd be a real banger, @Azehara do your thing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"How does it feel to dip your nuggets in the innocent blood of Palestinian children?!?! Did you know McDonalds has a PMC that bombs schools with Grimace Shakes?!?!
WTF I like Nijisanji now?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
From full-on graduating? She doesn't have a career outside of Niji, and her reputation is ruined, so it's not like she got another org to jump to, and given the amount of hate around her, she would be a full-on leper if she went indi.
I look forward to her never working in the vtuber industry ever again after she leaves Nijisanji. Good riddance.

I'm sure she can get a job at a Starbucks or something.

VSoyBoy

Reddit is on the same mental level as MerelyTourist. Bonus points for not understanding what copyright is or how it works.
Screenshot 2024-06-28 014022.png
Original post

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

niggaphil

Onlyfans! Although I don't think she is particularly attractive, but neither is majority of that website
If momokun could sell her onlyfans pics and videos like a hot cake, I am sure Elira could earn a fortune as well if she is graduated from kurosanji :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Limkin

Who wants to plough Doki's wast farmland to seed some tomatoes in it :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

*Rosemi steps out of NijiEN's HQ building*

"Ah, finally! Free at last! Now to-"

*White van with pink accents screeches to a halt in front of her. Side door flings open. Dizzy and Ember grab Rosemi, as the van speeds off*
Bold of you to presume that Saya and Muyu wouldn't be involved.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom