"When I think about talking, my mouth just opens"Hayama Marin

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sure, some of it was probably in the works for quite a long time, but not far enough where it wouldn't have been the easier option to cancel it if they were winding down and preparing to let their livers go.
With all jap autism + bonus niji retardation i'd wager they signed the deal at least a year ago. And prototyping was finishing just before or same time as the whole Selen nosedive, most likely.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
This doesn't. It looks extremely bad and will further fracture what little fanbase they have left. I don't see Nijisanji cutting livers except maybe if the branch folds into Nijisanji JP.
My rrat was based on the running notion that management has no balls to take any accountability and would rather externalize their failures on everyone else, particularly their livers. What we see from Elira, Rosemi and the rest of the crew are them starting to crack under that management pressure. Money minded Riku could have already placed his bets on Luxiem and the clique first and choose to cull the rest of EN before any merger. It’s a yacht and not an ark. Can’t expect to fit everyone on board.

Speaking of which I’ve added this part to my previous post but I’ll bring it up again here.
I saw some discussion on /vt/ that instead of a merger announcement like what they did with ID/KR , Niji management could have opted for a silent merge where the optics might not be that damaging. In that case they might announce only once the merger has been completed.

nitsuj293

My guess is they know the merge is coming, some just totally skimping out on streaming to prep for leaving and others streaming to test the waters to see if they retained a good enough audience to continue in Niji
This added with the stuff they already had in the works, though it seems like projects are falling through

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Either way if the merge is coming or not it will be a fascinating month for NijiEN

niggaphil

obviously the livers are invested in their own performance and revenue and would want to do what they can, within the rules set by management, to gain back some of their viewership.
Oh good old times. Remember the last KuroEN members who tries to gain more members via organising big event? She almost did a backflip. :dokiSmug:

I believe the management is continue to cock block most of the talents, forcing them to do their own individual work. The management DO NOT WANT ANOTHER SELEN

God's Strongest Dragoon

This doesn't. It looks extremely bad and will further fracture what little fanbase they have left. I don't see Nijisanji cutting livers except maybe if the branch folds into Nijisanji JP.
Yeah, I don't expect them to start jettisoning people unless contracts run out and they refuse to sign back on again. Their entire support structure is frontloaded for debuts and at this point in their careers, Anycolor isn't losing money on keeping them on board because they don't receive any actual support. 1 "manager" (read as: 19yr old Filipino that's willing to work for peanuts) for 5 talents is easily covered by their take from the talents.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I know it was talked about a bit when they first locked and started cleaning up the /r/Nijisanji sub a while back but it's still on lockdown and the clean up was never finished. Here's what the frontpage looks like today, they purged everything from the past ~3 months so the first half is just downvoted b-days but after that is still filled with posts shitting on them.
www.reddit.com_r_Nijisanji_.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I know it was talked about a bit when they first locked and started cleaning up the /r/Nijisanji sub a while back but it's still on lockdown and the clean up was never finished. Here's what the frontpage looks like today, they purged everything from the past ~3 months so the first half is just downvoted b-days but after that is still filled with posts shitting on them.
View attachment 72906
I bet they tried to get someone to moderate and clean up the sub, but after a while they just gave up and locked it down. Highly likely they've abandoned it outside of announcements here and there, if any.

Limkin

I bet they tried to get someone to moderate and clean up the sub, but after a while they just gave up and locked it down. Highly likely they've abandoned it outside of announcements here and there, if any.
It had a clear 3 months cut off, more than likely some automod tool

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kunai's Birthday is in less than a week and she's still semi-inactive. Rarely tweets and her only streams are still collabs with Vivi only on Vivi's channel. As much as they may regret joining Niji these days at least the two of them seem to have bonded. That retard Flipsie shows up in the replies.

She hasn't even retweeted the Birthday announcement despite being active on twitter just a few hours ago.

Also stumbled across this. I know it's a joke but Niji should do it anyways, be their first smart decision in ages.
xwcdfcxvtfg5bhvybghjt ncuythuvjgb.png
Twitter

Archives
1 2 3

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
View attachment 72906

“What should we do to prevent our investors from seeing us being shit? Like how can we fool them to give us shekels?” “I have a idea! First have our admins put our sub-reddit on lockdown and purge their posts past three months, then lastly we post nothing but birthday celebrations to deceive our investors that our company is doing perfectly fine! What do you think?” “You’re a genius! :ponrys:“ “Will I get a salary raise?” “No salary raise for you. “:(

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 72906
it may sound schizo but the reddit being this abandoned despite being obviously janny-ed was always a sign that they were just going to pull out

Bug Eater

it may sound schizo but the reddit being this abandoned despite being obviously janny-ed was always a sign that they were just going to pull out
I think it's been pretty dead for a long time, even back in 2022 when Luxiem was at their peak it was never as lively as Hololive's or even the generic vtuber one. I'm just pulling shit out of my ass but I wouldn't be surprised if Nina's nyfco page had more activity than the Niji subreddit.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think it's been pretty dead for a long time, even back in 2022 when Luxiem was at their peak it was never as lively as Hololive's or even the generic vtuber one. I'm just pulling shit out of my ass but I wouldn't be surprised if Nina's nyfco page had more activity than the Niji subreddit.
Nah it was always very dead, reddit in general only became relevant in the vtuber space because of Coco, I genuinely think that if she hadn't pushed for it so much the platform would be way smaller when it comes to vtubers nowadays.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
“What should we do to prevent our investors from seeing us being shit? Like how can we fool them to give us shekels?” “I have a idea! First have our admins put our sub-reddit on lockdown and purge their posts past three months, then lastly we post nothing but birthday celebrations to deceive our investors that our company is doing perfectly fine! What do you think?” “You’re a genius! :ponrys:“ “Will I get a salary raise?” “No salary raise for you. “:(
>reddit

No pay and terminated for extreme incompetence.

Punished Lurker

I can confirm the Niji subreddit has always been pretty dead, I visited it a couple of times back in 2023 and there was almost no activity there, and the posts made had an average of 2 or 3 responses at best, sometimes none.

In fact I think the subreddit being an almost ghost town was the reason it became a gathering place for antis after Selen's termination, people realized they could shit talk the company in their own subreddit and they wouldn't get banned because there was no control or active mods. So IIRC the ball started rolling, more and more people started making negative posts there, and when the mods started doing a little of cleanup (way before locking down the subreddit) they created r/kurosanji so they could keep shitting on the company, and eventually ended up becoming a circlejerk, like all subreddits do

Last edited:

tgmslc

Had at actual shower thought earlier (as in a thought while taking a shower) but the reason Nijisanji EN was never going to have a Gura-beater is because Hololive hires amazingly talented content creators (talented utaite/singers, god-tier ASMRtists, pro-level artists, amazing dancers, etc.) while Nijisanji appear to only have minor vtubers who needed big corpo backing to get noticed.

VSoyBoy

Some things from a recent Kuro stream:
- Kuro's NDA ran out some time ago but he says he will still keep it subtle out of respect for the people still there. That kind of tracks as well since most of the jokes and references he makes are either about Mysta or Kyo, never about anyone still in the company.
- Michi never signed her NDA but won't openly talk about her time in Niji for the same reasons. She talked about not signing one on her own stream before and it probably found it's way to this thread as well but I can't find it. She also says that if she got sent an NDA to sign today, she would probably still sign it. Quote: "You don't have to like them to respect them" (In reference to Anycolor, not the livers)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Leddit fucking sucks anyway

Top Bottom