"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
VShojo has been pretty top tier when it comes to securing merch contracts and official collabs. Kson had a windfall of merch collabs, mainstream appearances, pop-up stores and con events since joining, which is unsurprising considering she has a dozen staff members working in a branch that is literally just her and Nazuna.
1)i dont need to explain it to you with apples right?
2)The Pc cases and Figures are something that everyone could have Mouse had one and Nyanners also has one in the works

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I MAY be entirely wrong so please don't take my word for it, but as I recall, there were massive leaks of him being obsessed with shotacon and various extremely gay things.
He mentioned he would be somewhat busy with classes and that he had to cut down on streaming drastically. Basically the same situation as Nousagi.

Someone posted this as a reply to the BannedVtuberMeme post.

FvABFouX0AM2sA4

So how hard did the person that drafted the contract fuck up?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I MAY be entirely wrong so please don't take my word for it, but as I recall, there were massive leaks of him being obsessed with shotacon and various extremely gay things.
It came out that he was a degenerate but it was overblown by the Drama people for content. Unless shit changed the worse that got confirmed was liking a sus dojin with Shota content tho there are debates on whether or not it actually has Shota content. Most of the really serious shit leveled at him can be easily explained by Hanlon's razor and being a massive idiot. Overall his retardation and his chronic inability to make good decisions despite being spoon-feed steps on how not to ape out like a retard is the main reason why he's shit on so hard.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
now i just realised something: the talent who get terminated: rushia and nyanners, they have a similar pattern where they have an unreleased nendroid at the time they got terminated. Is GSC trying to tell us something? :smugselen:

View attachment 22900
Pink cat wasn't terminated, she didn't renew her contract.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mouse, Mel, Zentreya, Froot, Haruka, Hime
So only 5 Talents left huh.
Bold of you to assume that we won't see a similar statement for Ironmouse in the next 24 hours or so.
Didin't Ironmouse join that support agency thing a while back had to make several announcements that "no im not leaving Vshojo" won't be surprised if she leaves after this.
Honestly sucks for Vshojo, but I see these departure from Vshojo good for the talents that left. I mean, they get to keep their IP, accounts, and don't have to be part of a company anymore. They have free choice now to keep doing what they want without a company, form a new company, or find another one.

I wonder why the others left though, I get Silvervale not renewing. Though I don't know much about the other girls. 🤔
Pure speculation here. but Vei and Silver were close before joining and while Vei turned into a nyanners orbiter for a bit a thing happened and that stopped. no surprise they would leave together that or the contract is just that super fucky.
as for Nyanners assuming it's not just a delayed "we left together" or Vhoejo is actually monitoring their tweets and forced Nyanners to delay it (very fucking weird that nyan's leaving notice had to specify her decisions to quit had nothing to do with the others)

POTENTIAL OF ESCALATING UH-OH SITUATION
or google translate fuckery

Did everyone forget Kson is Queen of the shit stirrers I have my suspicions that Vshitshow is alot MORE restrictive on what she could actually say

:cursedbae:in Holo she could talk shit about the company no problem even if it was behind a layer of please supportr hololive the small indie company. :cursedbae:

:cursedbae:in Vsho I cannot recall her ever outright mentioning how any of how Vsho really works even if she was allowed to talk on alot more subjects:cursedbae:
They never got those branded dildos that they all wanted. No really, a bunch of them said that when Vshojo first started, I just remember it because it was weird that they all said they wanted the same merch
Yeah even with Vhoe being less restrictive on sexuality no company would go in on that with how many normies are still puritan virgins. IT might offend the children won't somebody please think of the children
Is that damage control I smell?

She's not wrong, but uh, she's saying the quiet part out loud. You can say this when you're working a normal human job, but when one of your goals is to be an entertainer and not come off as a giant sellout whore, uh, y'know.

Different take here. Given Kson's history of moving around. indie holo Indie Vsho/Indie I think she views vtubing as a "freelance" game with that context what she says makes some sense and call me retarded but at least two manga ive read which seem to be on the level about how idol shit works in the back yeah thats how it works in japan bids for talents and going where the money is seems a common thing.

you can compare

it to english actors and not be far off
Also a follow up tweet.
View attachment 22828

Yeah she is absolutely rattled right now. Maybe one day she will wake up and realise joining a company well hated in the west was a bad idea.

Also for anyone keeping track, no Froot has not posted anything yet. We all know what will happen when she does though.

Yeah she just realized she yabbed all over the floor. having no filter is sometimes a boon not here tho.
Froot won't say anything too wild, just wish her the best and how much she loves her. Aprimum on the other hand...
I suspect Froot tries not to discuss vsho with her mum because she knows her mom will sperg all over the place and make it worse which is freaken hilarious and i wish i had more proof then just "froot is a calculating bitch"
Things will always get worse.
ninjisanji announces the great culling.

"we are happy to announce we have exceeded our qouta in souls as such 5 of you will be allowed to continue your activities the rest of you will be sacrafices to Yabb Saroth"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wonder if Vshojo wanted the talents to pay for the stupid Gold Checkmark on Twitter that costs like 1k a month.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh my GOD I was literally just about to get up and go for an hour-long walk IRL
Why do you need to specify going for a walk IRL. Retard, that's how walking works, hello?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
More like V-Shutdown

kestraline

Early Adopter
Still waiting for Froot to wake up and tweet about pink cat so I can watch all the people dunking on her and posting this in reply.
1682912924695.png
Let's predict....how many hours will it take from the start of Froot tweeting about it, for Mummy to come to her aid once more?

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Why do you need to specify going for a walk IRL. Retard, that's how walking works, hello?
Damn, that's crazy and all, going for a walk though

VacuousHole

Didin't Ironmouse join that support agency thing a while back had to make several announcements that "no im not leaving Vshojo" won't be surprised if she leaves after this.
By my understanding, she joined the voice-actors equivalent of SAG, likely to combat the fact that IP laws everywhere are pants-on-head retarded, the fact that corpos treat most voice actors like dog shit, and most normies are too stupid to know or care about either of those facts.
I wonder if Vshojo wanted the talents to pay for the stupid Gold Checkmark on Twitter that costs like 1k a month.
That is....not outside the realm of how fucking stupid vshojo's management could be.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Scream Guy

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

Cross posting from the Homeland:
"My Realistic RRAT regarding the Vshojo dropouts is that Vshojo's new contract likely involved them taking a cut of donation and subscriber revenue, this was enough of a issue that Vei and Nyan decided to leave. Twitch already takes a 50/50 split, down from the former 70/30 split, with Vshojo taking a further cut on top of that they would possibly be nearing a 30/70 split. Silvervale has the very obvious drama reasons to jump ship, I imagine Froot's bullshit during hogwarts and the implied Behind the scenes drama was a decent deciding factor in her choice, but the compounding money issue they were all facing sent her over the edge.

Twitch streamers are really anal about the Rev Split, so I see this as a case of them cutting off one of the leeches to recoup the losses from the new split. Now more than likely someone like Mousey got a very different contract from Silver and Vei, but Nyanners also jumping ship is weird to me, you'd think she would get something comparable to Mousey if not as good, so if it was bad enough for her to leave? I do not think we have seen the end of the Vshojo dropouts and Vshojo likely won't survive into 2024.

TL/DR: Vshojo likely pushed a higher Revenue split, Nyanners, Vei, and Silver all decided they were better off as indies. Silver's drama from February likely played a major part in her decision, but I think she may have still jumped ship if my theory is correct."

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To be honest, Kson should just shut her mouth up, and no one gonna make fun or shit on her.

Her big mouth on representing indies or talent freedom is the reason i ignored her view
She didn't listen

Archive

The Scream Guy

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom