"No Masa! Don't call me the n-word again! Please no!"Sawa Sama

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I MAY be entirely wrong so please don't take my word for it, but as I recall, there were massive leaks of him being obsessed with shotacon and various extremely gay things.
Didn't he get absolved of that? He was in Pippa's chat once and she said something like "Oh, Flam. I'm glad you're not a pedophile."

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Maybe I'll go for a run later when it isn't pitch black outside.
That's the best time to do it, the monsters in the dark only make you run faster

niggaphil

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kson if you are reading this

Hello

But I am still racist against Southerners. Also stop feeding the rats

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Kson if you are here, then pls know that i don't like you, i didn't like you when you were Coco, and I watched your graduation with a smile on my face.

Lets see if that gets a reaction.

Edit:
View attachment 22910

In case the embed doesn't work, here's the link (27:03)

"I have a decision that I've to make, it's very large"
"Leaving Vshojo? Guys, I'm still in contract negotiations. I'm still in contract negotiations... uhh, no"

Still April for 7 and a half hours, will the month claim her?

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
230501012126-000012.png

"Leaving Vshojo? Guys, I'm still in contract negotiations. I'm still in contract negotiations... uhh, no"

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
View attachment 22910

What I learned here is mousey can't get pregnant, sucks to suck Conner

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
what a month. you know what they say though, april showers bring may flowers. may flowers in this case being total vshojo death (and hopefully pikamee's return)

niggaphil

what a month. you know what they say though, april showers bring may flowers. may flowers in this case being total vshojo death (and hopefully pikamee's return)
I hope so, I only know may 1st is the start of lolcow month. Maybe some vtubers will turn into super lolcow?

Screenshot_20230501-020212~2.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Kson girl on some level I do respect you and all you've done for Vtubing but joining Vshowhoe was a mistake and you should have known by how many people dropped you after you joined them. These hoes ain't loyal to anyone and they most certainly ain't loyal to you in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they only reason they maintained a positive relationship with you because they want to use you for clout, which they did.
You willingly joined a group of catty, stuck up, clout hungry bitches that would throw you under the bus as soon as you're usefulness to them wears out.
The sooner you realize this the better. I would recommend cutting people like this out of your life and only focusing on the people that genuinely care about your wellbeing.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Froot update - she has woke up but still not said anything regarding Nyanners, however did tweet in reply to this.
1682918991914.png

Who knows why she is taking forever for a response to this...we all know she will get dunked on when she does but staying silent doesn't help either.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
FvAiqfjagAAvgEb

Im going to Nickname you SHILLSON
The direct translation for the Japanese text is "None for now"
But also yeah, should've just shut the fuck up and observe instead

Mousey should consider leaving too imo, what else would be a good opener for Massacre May!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe I'll go for a run later when it isn't pitch black outside.
It's not even 5PM in Sydney, Rie.

I also posted another picture of Idol Rie to your profile. Hope you like it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ironmouse mentioned that she was "still in contract negotiations," so who knows whether this ride is over or not.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kson's just straight-up begging to be poached, which is strange since she seems to be so resistant to the idea of corporate wrangling.
She's vtuber Jesus. She should have full corporate support, but no rules. Surely any corp would be honoured to host vtuber Jesus?
I would also assert that VShojo probably doesn't do enough to be worth the money. Most of what they can accomplish are things that could be accomplished with some effort as a large indie. If you look at the big JP corpos they have 200-400 staff working on everything from IP building to legal issues to sponsorships to music publishing to events. Although it's not dedicated personally to the vtuber, it's still a big benefit and an income multiplier.

I never got the impression VShojo anywhere near as many staff, certainly no more than a few dozen, and they never really had much impact on the streamer's day to day in the way the big JP companies do.
You're not wrong, though staff size is excessive. Cover has 100+, and that's because they're still trying to be a tech company/game developer, actual talent management is on a 1 : 1 basis at most, and we know for a fact that some managers manage several talents (EN had three managers for five talents, IIRC). Niji actually has less employees than Cover, due to not dabbling in game development.

We don't know about Vshojo, but I'm deeply suspicious that it's three (the legal founders). For EN, at any rate.
I wonder if Vshojo wanted the talents to pay for the stupid Gold Checkmark on Twitter that costs like 1k a month.
Which reminds me, Vshojo's corporate account has that one.

Froot, I expect you to leave Vshojo immediately. Your evil corporate backer is funding a transphobe.
Speaking of which, remember the rrat about Pikamee joining Vshojo, fuelled by kson of all people?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Limkin

Why you act surprised Nyanners left? Girl has an immense talent at knowing when to bail from a sinking ship, and just like rats to find herself a new comfy place while ignoring the death list of all the ships she was on before. She is like a canary bird, except with more negative connotation than positive

Top Bottom