"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

Pipprojects 2024

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Go with it just to see if she notice it.
I wouldn't risk it, if the ESL rabbit notices one of us making a typo we'll never recover.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
>incompetant
:pankosmug:

Maybe go with amateur or beginner instead? Sounds more encouraging.
Yamanba I literally wrote incompetent, checked the cover Trap made and saw incompetant, I will not discuss this.
What about tenderfoot?

DTrp

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

If anyone has a recipe for rat meat, your chance to shine (I only ate lizards, ants and sheep for exotic meals).

@Planetary Bombardment do you have those two pages full of text in text form? I'm not typing all that.
@DTrp if you could make thr ee more svgs: a salad bowl, a microwave and a sandwich (or something like sandwich in the middle of being assembled).

Beta: https://files.catbox.moe/dbk4ge.pdf
The cover is botched, I'll redo it on IL later.
I'll probably reduce the icons to give it more space. The white spaces are for me to push the artworks in the middle of it like stickers, as an escape area for the text.

DTrp

@DTrp if you could make thr ee more svgs: a salad bowl, a microwave and a sandwich (or something like sandwich in the middle of being assembled).
I'm on it. by salad bowl do you mean full of salad or just the bowl?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I'm on it. by salad bowl do you mean full of salad or just the bowl?
An indicator that's a salad, you can freeform it for example having the bowl by the back with some veggies inside as a negative and a tomato (slice) or lettuce leaf cutting at the front by the "ground"

DTrp

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
no biggie, thanks

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is pretty good. Since we've pretty much blown past what we assumed would be a deadline anyways and we'll get it to the wider community via tweeting it, we can take our time to make it as good as we possibly can without rushing. Though we probably should still have it done by the end of the month, preferably, so as to not be so comically late.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
This is pretty good. Since we've pretty much blown past what we assumed would be a deadline anyways and we'll get it to the wider community via tweeting it, we can take our time to make it as good as we possibly can without rushing. Though we probably should still have it done by the end of the month, preferably, so as to not be so comically late.
I'm in bed already to take at least a nap, the Holo debuts drained the rest of energy in me, I'll at least try to finish the best I can do, I'm just frustrated that I cannot replicate whats in my brain.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

If anyone has a recipe for rat meat, your chance to shine (I only ate lizards, ants and sheep for exotic meals).

@Planetary Bombardment do you have those two pages full of text in text form? I'm not typing all that.

I'll probably reduce the icons to give it more space. The white spaces are for me to push the artworks in the middle of it like stickers, as an escape area for the text.

Edit to the Recipes.
For the Lumi Chicken, add about a tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning to the ingredients and change the price to 15.
For the udon soup, the price should be moved to 40.
On the miso salmon, change the text to Bake tell the salmon is done cooking, which will be about 20-30 mins

Salado

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Goblin Steak:
Drop the cost to about $4.50 - $5.00 per serving. Cubed Steak is cheap as fuck and goes for like $3 a piece, onion/garlic/seasoning/mushrooms/potato are about another $1.5 - $2

Total cook time is around 8 minutes mainly for the potato but if you include prep (washing potato, slicing the oinon/mushrooms and shit) then about 15 minutes.

The Link I shared includes some photos of the process and one of the final. Let me know if you need the raw images.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Goblin Steak:
Drop the cost to about $4.50 - $5.00 per serving. Cubed Steak is cheap as fuck and goes for like $3 a piece, onion/garlic/seasoning/mushrooms/potato are about another $1.5 - $2

Total cook time is around 8 minutes mainly for the potato but if you include prep (washing potato, slicing the oinon/mushrooms and shit) then about 15 minutes.

The Link I shared includes some photos of the process and one of the final. Let me know if you need the raw images.
You still didn't quantify each ingredient for your recipe.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So... we about ready? How much is this all finished and ready to go?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Bumping this because we are officially past the deadline.

So what's going on? Is the project dead? Is the book being put together? How is this going to be given to Pippa?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
im sure its getting the finishing touches. tempo will send it. pippa will skim it. hs actually editting the book, not just copy pasting the text. he did little icons and everything.

we can say "heres the anni gift, sorry its late, chat reflects the coffee company"

Top Bottom