"My niggas"Takanashi Kiara

Pipprojects 2024

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys if any of ya'll see Tempo would you ask him that since Reticule is banned from posting a meat Pippa does that mean others (asking for myself) are also banned from posting meat. Kthnx

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm only forbidden from meat posting because it would make all of you look bad because of my exceptional skill.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kill yourself reticule

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Here are some enemies for the Phase RPG that I've colored in:
PhaseRPG_DancingSlime_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Sadgirl_V2.pngPhaseRPG_HermeticAxolotl_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Pippossum_V2.pngPhaseRPG_LaCreatura_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Rrat_V2.png
Let me know what you guys think and if there is any way I can improve them (too saturated, clashing colors, etc.)

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Figured I might as well tell you guys since I know some of you were looking forward to the game. The guy behind the Phase RPG is no longer able to continue the project. I was withholding some of my art from this thread in order to avoid spoiling the game but I guess this isn't an issue anymore so here you guys go:
PhaseRPG_UndergroundGnome_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Baracross_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Furbuka_V2.pngPhaseRPG_GemstoneGremlin_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Pipichu_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Platyloaf_V2.pngPhaseRPG_MoldGolem_V2.pngPhaseRPG_Tssadfroggua_V2.png
PhaseRPG_BlackObelisk.pngPhaseRPG_Crabaltan.pngPhaseRPG_CybertoothKitten.pngPhaseRPG_DragonKnight.pngPhaseRPG_Dragonewt.pngPhaseRPG_GiantLoveBug.pngPhaseRPG_ImperfectReplicant.pngPhaseRPG_JellyKong.pngPhaseRPG_Nephilimp.pngPhaseRPG_PandaThief.pngPhaseRPG_Skeleboner.pngPhaseRPG_SorcerousHag.pngPhaseRPG_ThunderLizard.pngPhaseRPG_Urukultist.pngPhaseRPG_Valceratops.pngPhaseRPG_ZugzugWarrior.png

I also have pixel art done for a little under 90 items and unfinished sketches for 3 more enemies but I've already taken up enough space on this page.

@xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx @Saturnus @somethingfarworseinthehorizon and anyone else interested, let me know if you want and are able to continue this project. I thought it was a fun idea and I don't want the work I put in to end up going to waste.

Sorry for the bad news and thanks for your enthusiasm up to this point.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
another one bites the dust :( tva cant get shit movinf

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So we're about a month out from the date now, if we want to actually do a rebound project of some kind after the death of the RPG then now's the time to seriously start working. The Pippaproof-cookbook idea from @Thomas Talus seems like a fun and relatively low-effort project (in comparison to other ideas) that could probably be undertaken in the time we have left. I am by no means a good community manager/organizer/tardwrangler so it would be up to you guys to be motivated to do it.

DTrp

So we're about a month out from the date now, if we want to actually do a rebound project of some kind after the death of the RPG then now's the time to seriously start working. The Pippaproof-cookbook idea from @Thomas Talus seems like a fun and relatively low-effort project (in comparison to other ideas) that could probably be undertaken in the time we have left. I am by no means a good community manager/organizer/tardwrangler so it would be up to you guys to be motivated to do it.
that's actually a thoughtful idea, I just know there are a LOT of things pippa hates (honey for example) and i doubt i could remember half of them. does any autist have a master list of pippa's hated foods/ingredients to avoid? even a shortlist of stand-out dislikes would help.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also, if we go through with the idea, the cookbook itself should ideally & obviously have a lot of personality in its' presentation rather than just being a bland list of a bunch of recipes, i.e. make the designs of pages cutesy & colorful with a bunch of little doodles all over the place, references to streams, et cetera. We have artists and designers who would be more than capable of doing this (somethingfarworseinthehorizon, ChilChakSack, AO Cody, maybe even Pipkun if he doesn't draw abominations), but we'd need a good central designer to envision and direct it. We'd also need a good repository of fitting recipes to work with, probably some funny/goofy personalized ones too - and here I think it's worth noting that I believe this wouldn't be the kind of thing which would lend itself well to being read in-full by her on a stream; it is a cookbook, after all, so ideally she would go over it for just a few minutes by scrolling & skimming through some of the pages and looking at the presentation / references rather than derailing stream to read the actual recipes themselves (except for blatant funny or interesting ones). If a good enough job is done then hopefully she'd actually save and potentially use it though, which is the obvious goal with this.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I got some recipes in mind. What’s the style of cuisine are we shooting’s for and what’s the naming conventions? For example is it “Paladins lemon chicken” or is it’s “Lumi’s lazy lemon chicken”.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reminder that like a week or so ago, Pippa talked about how she's only enjoyed cooking ramen in the kitchen so far. Her reason was that it could be finished quickly, but then she had the option to put in more effort when she felt like it, by adding things like chillies, vegetables and so forth, but could quit any time she wanted and still have a full meal to eat.

In that fashion, I would suggest that recipe ideas follow a similar pattern: take little time to do, customizable after if she is in the mood to put more effort in, and it would be helpful if there was minimal cleanup.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What’s the style of cuisine are we shooting’s for
Literally anything that would be suitable & easy for Pippa to make and enjoy at her skill-level and laziness. Reminder that she managed to make herself sick for an entire night trying to prepare a fish even with parental supervision a few months ago.

what’s the naming conventions? For example is it “Paladins lemon chicken” or is it’s “Lumi’s lazy lemon chicken”.
I feel like the latter would be more suitable. Naming the recipes after stream-related jokes & references rather than the person who came up with it makes more sense in terms of sticking to the theming and avoiding the project accidentally becoming a forum inside-circlejerk. We can probably find some other way to credit recipe contributors in a more subtle way.

Paladin

Literally anything that would be suitable & easy for Pippa to make and enjoy at her skill-level and laziness. Reminder that she managed to make herself sick for entire night trying to prepare a fish even with parental supervision a few months ago.

I feel like the latter would be more suitable. Naming the recipes after stream-related jokes & references rather than the person who came up with it makes more sense in terms of sticking to the theming and avoiding the project accidentally becoming a forum inside-circlejerk. We can probably find some other way to credit recipe contributors in a more subtle way.
I got it. Given that she likes Asian food, I can post a few simple recipes, such as an udon stir fry and a simple miso salmon bake. For the book, we should try to have a recipe for every member so we should have at least 27 recipes.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For the book, we should try to have a recipe for every member so we should have at least 27 recipes.
Doing wontons for Shiina would be a low blow.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If we actually get the ball seriously rolling on this (and I hope/assume we will), I will ask Proctor to shill this thread on the site banner so we can potentially get more contributions/awareness towards the project.

Paladin

Doing wontons for Shiina would be a low blow.
I was thinking about posting a Wonton Egg Drop Soup recipe for her but I already ruled it out due to the lack of eggs.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I intend to submit something for the rabbit food section. If there's some method of wealth transfer that doesn't involve giving away my legal name (eg PayPal) I'm willing to offer some compensation to whomever steps up to be the editor.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Logistical question that should also be figured out: Will this whole thing be in the form of a PDF that'll be shared around when complete, or is someone willing to create another website directly for hosting it like what @Punished Anime Discusser did last year?

Top Bottom