Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Mucho texto

Total Nijinsanji Death.

Seriously, FUCK them so hard. They had to drag her name through the mud as much as possible, making it sound like she was the worst person ever to work with. Selen was one of the sweetest people in the entirety of Nijisanji EN. All because she probably was one of the few voices who actually stood up to the horrible work environment that is Nijisanji's foreign branches. :pikameefuck: They go out of their way to make her as unhireable as possible, ruining every possibility of her getting into another big corpo.

Like even though the writing was on the wall, this is the angriest I've been. Even Coco got a massive send-off. This is just incredibly fucking petty. And there's no better way to describe it than Nijisanji purely being fucking petty that they couldn't do whatever the fuck they wanted.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
They couldn't even find more than just one reason for termination. And I am sure they really fucking tried to. Every single person involved has publicly stated the permission was given. None of the existing members ever even entertained an idea they were not ok with being included in a video. Is this "Nijisanji liver she didn't get a permission from" with us in this room right now?

It's Millie Parfait, that fat fuck flip bitch.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
this fake graduation posted on page 2434 is more amicable than the real one
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
This the second time i have posted a fake graduation annoucement, only for the real one to happen within 24 hours.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Freedom for Selen. Bless. 🙏

Fuck Niji. I'm all out of chance giving for them. (And well, with Nina, Pomu and Selen gone, that's the EN branch dead to me anyway.)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Not only did they Zaion her, they Zaion'd her AFTER she tried to kill herself?

I've been able to laugh at most of Niji's stupidity but wow I am genuinely angry right now. Thank fucking god she's out of there.

What is this "being mindful" shit?
247891.jpg

"Hey Selen I know you just tried to suicide but like can you tell your fans we're a good company"?

Actually disgusting.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This the second time i have posted a fake graduation annoucement, only for the real one to happen within 24 hours.
can you make one for froot next

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
OUR RESIDENT NOSTRADUMBASS.
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If this is how Nijisanji EN treats their most popular female talent, imagine how shit they treat everyone with fewer subs than her.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mucho texto

Oh shit they actually Zaion grudgeposted her. One thing to joke about it, but really? There goes the brief hope that Niji management might have noticed their problems and been trying to turn things around.
Here we go, gentlemen. I knew they would Zaione’d her, and she is not having it.

Edit: Another follow up tweet from her.

Edit 2 from my previous posts:

Edit 3: /vt/, Twitter, reddit, etc is gonna be on wildfire. Holy shit panic!

Awful to hear that it really was a suicide attempt - I'd been hoping it was just a nervous breakdown - but her directly attributing it to Nijisanji's toxic culture is going to be wild. People really can't continue to cope about Niji anymore without having this thrown at them, and any livers who continue to parrot the "Niji family" shit are going to look even worse. (Edit: And people are going to go all-in trying to sniff out who exactly was bullying her out of the other livers)
Meanwhile, management are unknowingly admitting to shit in the graduation notice. Again. They JUST saw materials for Selen's MV 2 days before it went live? What the actual fuck are these assholes even doing? Sleeping on the job? None of what they put in this notice really contradicts anything Selen said, just tries to reframe it to "she was wrong because we said so" and it's soft-confirming some of the worst rrats abot their black company like the bullying.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Oh shit they actually Zaion grudgeposted her. One thing to joke about it, but really? There goes the brief hope that Niji management might have noticed their problems and been trying to turn things around.

Awful to hear that it really was a suicide attempt - I'd been hoping it was just a nervous breakdown - but her directly attributing it to Nijisanji's toxic culture is going to be wild. People really can't continue to cope about Niji anymore without having this thrown at them, and any livers who continue to parrot the "Niji family" shit are going to look even worse.
Meanwhile, management are unknowingly admitting to shit in the graduation notice. Again. They JUST saw materials for Selen's MV 2 days before it went live? What the actual fuck are these assholes even doing? Sleeping on the job?
The managers possibly sleeping with the talents like Millie. I wont be surprised why somes are not graduated yet because they slept with managers like an actual family

Negzana

I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?

Limkin

It's Millie Parfait, that fat fuck flip bitch.
Honestly, I am at the point where it will not surprise me. Just the whole company is so fucking toxic that having members openly sucking management dick to stay afloat (hi Finana) or forced to do so, would be part for the course. Management sliding into DMs and going "Hey, do you want to get fired and us to release a full laundry list of all fuckups? Then go and file a complaint about being included in this video, that you didn't agree to it and demand it's removal. Oh, and don't forget to go to twitter and call her a lying bitch too for some extra credits"

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Here we go, gentlemen. I knew they would Zaione’d her, and she is not having it.

Edit: Another follow up tweet from her.

Edit 2 from my previous posts:

Edit 3: /vt/, Twitter, reddit, etc is gonna be on wildfire. Holy shit panic!

Edit number 4: She made another post before I go to bed:

So does this confirm that Niji basically silenced her even or her personal? Or was it a suggestion from her lawyers?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think all of niji en just got added to death row.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So does this confirm that Niji basically silenced her even or her personal? Or was it a suggestion from her lawyers?
I would think her lawyers, during the "negotiation" phase.

hylic

Bronze

Well I guess I can focus on being other company fans, then.

Say, how's those Phase JP girls? They any cool?
I think they are at least worth checking(says the phasefag i know), even though they have just started. The thread may have stuff that interest you. Plus one of them is bilingual. one of them is Meloco's sister. I won't diverge the topic here further.
I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?
Brave may not want to take such a controversial figure during their 1st gen at the very least. I expect same for other JP companies. Not sure about Vshojo, they may or may not care.

Last edited:

RiverBear

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
SOUND THE ALARMS
WE ARE STORMING NIJI HQ

anyone still latching on the idea that NijiEN or Niji as a whole can be fixed is delusional

This might be the first time I wish VShojo picks a former Niji talent up

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Maybe some JP companies would hesitate to work with her, specially one that had a historic of pulling shit like what Niji did(brave group) but I would be surprised if iron mouse isn't calling Gunrun right now to try to "rescue" her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom