"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

Kronii's case and the CtW keycaps both have a different message. Rather than say out of stock like the Niji ones, they say "This item is no longer available". They also were not removed from the collections.

I think Hyte just pulled out.
1707294784673094.jpg

I was wrong, HYTE did pull out, a Hyte employee posted this on their discord. Maybe company statement later.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
At this rate you're gonna wake up from NijiEN branch ashes.
:sinktheyacht:

Edit: A friend is following the thread and apparently, read this as a rrat for now, Enna is doing a gorilla:
240207-010429.png

240207-010521.png

If Israel we'll see clips popping out soon.

Over. :pomuSalute:

Archive

DramaTweeter takes rrat images from the forum and plasters it all over Twitter without verifying the validity of the claims when they were debunked literally before he even posted this.

Stealing a page from @Awoogers's book:

@TRIGG3RP0INT Yamanba.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DramaTweeter takes rrat images from the forum and plasters it all over Twitter without verifying the validity of the claims when they were debunked literally before he even posted this.

Stealing a page from @Awoogers's book:

@TRIGG3RP0INT Yamanba.

The original tweet from him linking the forum is this btw. Didnt see it before.

Cant archive im work k thx

The Rratarded Alt

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

@Kyouko hey, retard, if you want to watch the whole video and come back and legitimately try and say Enna is implying she is taking a side, I posted it earlier in the thread and there is even an auto-generated transcript:

Even then, the clip 4chan posted is a whole lot of nothing, even without the context. How about deciding for yourself instead of letting /vt/ decide it for you?

> Expecting Drama Tweeters to do the bare minimum

Lol. Lmao even.

3hours late I know but LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO :smugselen:

I'm already seeing this bitch everywhere on Twitter now I get to see her here as well. Great.

Apropos in this time, innit?
View attachment 63085

It'll be both sad and funny if Vivi is the next one to go

The Rratarded Alt

> Expecting Drama Tweeters to do the bare minimum

Lol. Lmao even.
I don't expect it of them. Why do you think I have such a negative reaction when these retard, clout-goblins join the forum?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
@TRIGG3RP0INT your have nice clips, but kill yourself.
@Kyouko you're funny sometimes, but kill yourself.
Are latinos considered to be white? Do their penis size bigger or smaller than the white westerner? :smugselen:
Average of 15cm. Might be the native and african blood density.
1707294784673094.jpg

I was wrong, HYTE did pull out, a Hyte employee posted this on their discord. Maybe company statement later.
I thought they were another flavor of the season FOMO company, color me corrected. Shame I'm too poor for a HYTE.
I wonder if other companies will act upon it or just virtue sign with black-text-over-white-background posts on social media.

The Rratarded Alt

@TRIGG3RP0INT your have nice clips, but kill yourself.
@Kyouko you're funny sometimes, but kill yourself.

Average of 15cm. Might be the native and african blood density.

I thought they were another flavor of the season FOMO company, color me corrected. Shame I'm too poor for a HYTE.
I wonder if other companies will act upon it or just virtue sign with black-text-over-white-background posts on social media.
Hyte is based in Taiwan and NijiEN/HoloEN are big there. They might have some employees that are also pissed fans.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Anyone feel like unfucking NijiEN's reputation? You need to have native JP and live in... Canada???????

I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

Although it feels like someone was instantly fired for the current shitshow, knowing how job postings usually work I bet it has nothing to do with today.

e: Posting has been up since Feb 1.
Is there a way to verify the date the job listing was posted? That drives me crazy

This is a neat thread, much more level-headed than I thought an investment board would be (notoriously full of absolute schizos). Still plenty of tribalists but not so bad overall.

A youtuber and internet celerity management agency. Talent-founded, so kind of the Mythic of Japan.

A poster in that yahoo thread was saying something like this:

So I guess at some point UUUM had a blowup and a bunch of talents ditched?
Who are you quoting about UUUM contract cancellations and such? They are also involved with vtubers via supporting Crazy Racoon, which is run by the same guy who co-founded Neo-Porte with Hal, mafu and mafu's friend. UUUM also ran that APEX tournament that kicked Mikeneko out. I guess they have their own vtuber gen too...For Niji, don't forget about their 2.5 billion stock buyback. Gotta hurt to see that all go to waste now...
UUUM stock - couldn't of happened to a better company...

For Dokibird, if she commissions a new model I do hope she goes with kamamesigogo123 who designed Selen. The style fits well and character design is a large part of keeping and growing an audience. Plus the artist went to bat for her on twitter several times.

Dice guy round 2 - talking about the IR release

Archive - reddit summary - I appreciate his work but reading 30 tweets to get a page worth of info is psychopathic behavior

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She really does have BPD. There's also a twitlonger from the dokibird account where she talks about it about but I can't find it atm.
Didn't know about that. Unironically, primarily online interaction would be better for her. For as much of a terror as BPD Women can be, the generally biggest friction point is the inability to read faces, thus being unable to judge reactions or emotional states. It's a deep, neurological issue and much of the insanity that comes with BPD likely just stems from being unable to understand other humans in face to face contact.

The Rratarded Alt

You guys don't like the frog voice? I thought it was why people watch her.
The main thing I gathered when watching that stream was that Aloupeeps deserve their title as Aloucucks, because you gotta be some kind of masochist to subject yourself to having Enna talking to you solo for hours with that voice and with how condescending she is.

thirteenorphans

I watched Enna because she was quite funny and also because her speaking voice and singing voice are so different it's like getting smacked by a sledgehammer. So I'm hoping the bullying allegations don't hold up if we get more details.

All talents, corporate or not, should be given basic lessons in PR, comms and change management because..holy fuck these people are clueless.

Bronze

I dont think a lot of people here watch her. I also don't, but I'm fine with her voice. Liked the few clips of her I've seen

God's Strongest Dragoon

does any of you remember the stock buying act that Riku did? Maybe it is in anticipation of this event.
Nope, it was declared on December 18th and it likely did not take this into account. In fact, this whole event has them spiraling.
For Context:

Important Dates:
  • December 14th: This shit got posted. The next day, the 15th, their stock tanked and went into a freefall.
  • December 18th: In an attempt to stop their stock price from continuing to freefall, they declared a stock buyback from December 18th to January 18th.
  • January 18th: The company completes its buyback and the price rises as a result.
So to explain, they were recently in trouble because their previous financial report was a disaster and made investors very concerned. In an attempt to keep the shareholders placated, they offered to make a huge stock buyback that would involve spending as much money as Cover spent on their new mega-studio. After the buyback finished, their stock did recover as a result but now it's cratering right back down because of this event. The fact that they even posted that IR statement shows they know they just fucked up and were desperate to reassure their investors not to sell.

Their Q3 financial report was posted on March 15th last year so we're about a month away from seeing what will happen to their stock at that point. Their one redeeming factor right now is that their Q3/March 15th report last year caused their stock to surge by more than 50% in price. So they are likely trying to not go to shit before that gets posted. Even then, it might actually not give them a surge in stock price because people will look at the YTD comparison and realize, "wow, you guys are fucked. I'm selling your stock NOW!".

As a side note, their Q4 for the past 2 years were posted on June 14th.
These are not commies, they wouldnt survive a day in the commune. They are menchildren subscribing to amy ideology that promises more gibs.
The proper term is "useful idiots".

Last edited:

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

This stuff is actively malicious, they are squirreling away their issues and trying to blame their talents and using them as escape goats
The funny part is this type of behavior is something that sketchy idol agencies do.

I like the contrast between the frog voice speaking and the angelical voice of her singing, plus how direct she generally is

Btw I really don't want Brave group being the 2nd biggest vtuber agency, they look fine and dandy now but they were the original vtuber black corpo, when everybody was losing their shit thinking Upd8 was gonna try to skinwalk kizuna the bastards do exactly that with 4 of their talents, and that was because the game club project was fucking imploding because of a bullying scandal and the backlash of this two things was so big they had to rename from Unlimited inc to brave so I really don't trust them

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I mostly follow her for her singing. As for her frog voice, one of my fave JP singers is Sheena Ringo who also has a nasally voice so I didn't mind it as much.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
She really does have BPD. There's also a twitlonger from the dokibird account where she talks about it about but I can't find it atm.
As with most sensitive things she posted about her life (like her living situation with her parents in 2020), that post has been deleted. There were replies to it, however.
chrome_dvL6F6My0A.png
chrome_8Seb8xzsgZ.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
It created the precedent that a person that reincarnated can collab with Cover, in her case she collabed as Pikamee and as Henya without any issue
VSpo's Nekota Tsuna (Former Niji Nun Bora) has collabed with Towa multiple times in both incarnations.

Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.

Sorry, one more screencap because I think our perception of the JP crowd is skewed by outspoken NijiJP tribalists. On the other hand JP financebros are furious.
Another example:
View attachment 63046
DeepL:
"I'm not lying when I say that the performance of the one person we fired this time was minor.
But it has led to a drop in sales for EN as a whole, so it's not minor at all.
It's a punishment for licking the talent and the customers."
If any JP speakers can clarify what "licking" actually means in this context, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Also one more observation in that Yahoo JP finance discussion. Any comments believing Selen to be the problem are heavily downvoted. They're (correctly) concluding that AnyColor is the problem here.

Edit 2:
View attachment 63052
DeepL:
"Japanese listeners are taking this whole debacle pretty lightly.
This is the biggest firestorm in the history of Niji-sanji.
It's turning into an all-out war."
ALL-OUT WAR
I can see why they answer it that way. Agree that they have to answer due to shareholder questioning.
They most likely looked at her numbers, compare it to the JP livers, and decide hers as well as the entire EN branch is minor. The JP liver streams are completely disconnected from the fallout from what I've seen. It's as if nothing happened, including Kotoka who was streaming during the announcement of termination. Only Moira and to a lesser extent Suzuya Aki got dislike bombs and that's more related to Chihiro.
Reading a bit of comments, there are amusing bits. They are aware after the IR the board was promoted overseas. One other thing I note is someone saying to be aware of internal disputes as it tanked two corpos who used to be bigger than Niji (.LIVE/Appland's idolbu and Unlimited/Brave Group's GameBu). Latest comment mentioned this is Sio level yab.
Also there's a comment that the language tone in the Japanese IR is less blunt.
6 months later, Nina still has all her shit up after she graduated amicably
same for Mysta
if she parted amicably like she allegedly tried to, they probably wouldnt have thrown her old shit into the garbage like they did
different company, but Mel's content is still up and she was suddenly terminated, although that may change, but afaik they havent set a deletion date like they did for Rushia
Mel got terminated but Cover gave a grace period until the end of this month (February) before purging the account. I would guess this is the time they do their due diligence and ensure everything is purged and not botched like Niji. They even let the Fandead watch Rushia's archives for more than a month even considering the nature of her termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom