"Don't worry, be racist"Tenma Maemi

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is still better than Nig sucking on randomtranny's.
:smugina:
Another man being more of a femboy than you doesn't automatically make you less of a femboy.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was making a comment on how I think nyaru might have been on a dead forum, that is general banter. Don't stone me yet.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Wow, this thread got turned into circlejerking real fucking fast, and I'm out of patience (given that the entire Discord and the moderation team have been doing this for the past 3 fucking days at minimum). Report the woman to the place she's working/the police in her area, and stop jerking yourselves off about how morally superior you are. If you don't have enough info to report her, stop acting as if you've accomplished anything other than mutually masturbate in public. This is the same type of moral-fagging the troons on twitter do, it just has the target polarity reversed. @Nenélove was right when he said that everything is only going to go downhill with you guys sperging out like this.

And because I can already hear furious typing rapidly approaching my location from the direction of the British Isles, this helmet is going to make a prediction: the circle-jerky "nurr bad guy on internet" shit will not help cleanse the v-tubing scene, it will not give TVA or Proctor the behind the scenes clout you guys seem to crave, and it certainly will not help any kids. Donating 5 bucks to a sketchy ass "save children from sex trafficking" charity would still accomplish more to fight pedophilia than this little exercise you guys have been putting on the past couple days.

Actually you know what, I'll even double down on that one. I gave @The Proctor 50 bucks for Nene's title instead of 40. Take that ten bucks worth of time and put a link to a god damn charity that supports sexually abused kids in the sidebar for a week, mod team picks the charity and I'll donate 100 bucks to it right now, no questions asked. Should be easy enough given that there's been full-blown announcements asking us to donate money to your site in the past.

And if someone is going to fucking sperg about how god damn righteous you are, or god forbid spend 40 dollars on giving @AO Cody a faggy title? At least donate to the charity first. Otherwise you're as much of a useless waste of space as every other moralfagging retard on the internet.

Seriously guys. I like the people here (yes, the mods and Proctor too) most of the time, but this ain't it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow, this thread got turned into circlejerking real fucking fast, and I'm out of patience (given that the entire Discord and the moderation team have been doing this for the past 3 fucking days at minimum). Report the woman to the place she's working/the police in her area, and stop jerking yourselves off about how morally superior you are. If you don't have enough info to report her, stop acting as if you've accomplished anything other than mutually masturbate in public. This is the same type of moral-fagging the troons on twitter do, it just has the target polarity reversed. @Nenélove was right when he said that everything is only going to go downhill with you guys sperging out like this.

And because I can already hear furious typing rapidly approaching my location from the direction of the British Isles, this helmet is going to make a prediction: the circle-jerky "nurr bad guy on internet" shit will not help cleanse the v-tubing scene, it will not give TVA or Proctor the behind the scenes clout you guys seem to crave, and it certainly will not help any kids. Donating 5 bucks to a sketchy ass "save children from sex trafficking" charity would still accomplish more to fight pedophilia than this little exercise you guys have been putting on the past couple days.

Actually you know what, I'll even double down on that one. I gave @The Proctor 50 bucks for Nene's title instead of 40. Take that ten bucks worth of time and put a link to a god damn charity that supports sexually abused kids in the sidebar for a week, mod team picks the charity and I'll donate 100 bucks to it right now, no questions asked. Should be easy enough given that there's been full-blown announcements asking us to donate money to your site in the past.

And if someone is going to fucking sperg about how god damn righteous you are, or god forbid spend 40 dollars on giving @AO Cody a faggy title? At least donate to the charity first. Otherwise you're as much of a useless waste of space as every other moralfagging retard on the internet.

Seriously guys. I like the people here (yes, the mods and Proctor too) most of the time, but this ain't it.
Who knew the ragepiggy could cause so much strife on our forum, the GUNT always wins against his enemies...

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Who knew the ragepiggy could cause so much strife on our forum, the GUNT always wins against his enemies...
Yeah, it's like how the subforum dedicated to making fun of him turned into his fanclub!

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
This is still better than Nig sucking on randomtranny's.
:smugina:
:tomorrow:Wow thhrang. I didn't know you missed me that much to be thinking about me like that. You know that Nag is gone we need a new joke scapegoat to call a femboy.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
:tomorrow:Wow thhrang. I didn't know you missed me that much to be thinking about me like that. You know that Nag is gone we need a new joke scapegoat to call a femboy.

This is you and Niganon's theme song.

And Proctor's too because he's also gay.

randomtranny

I can't say much, but I'm not that much of a femboy anymore.
:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't say much, but I'm not that much of a femboy anymore.
:smugpipi:
Did you renounce your transgender status or are you 'no longer a femboy' because you've gone through with a stunning & brave transition removing your genitals?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Either way, hide your daughters, hide your wives, Random is comin' to town

randomtranny

Did you renounce your transgender status or are you 'no longer a femboy' because you've gone through with a stunning & brave transition removing your genitals?
Its a bit more nuanced than that. Maybe after awhile I can tell everyone here. :shiinastare:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was not prepared for how quickly @randomtranny and @thhrang hooked up after niganon left but I can't say I'm too surprised.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

1718768933770.png
Throwing your top under the bus won't distract us from the truth, janny.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I fall under "moderation team" and yet haven't said anything about this situation publicly. My thoughts on it all:
NCMEC.png
Reminder to everyone that this site is an internet anime woman gossip forum.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

@nuk-temleH - you're one of my favorite newfriends around here, but I'm going to call you out and say this is gay as fuck empty grandstanding.

This is a gossip forum that documents events and happenings for vTubers. We're not people doing gayops and personal armor bullshit like Sharty. How, pray tell, do you suggest we report her for her potential crimes? "Hello, Australian FBI? I'd like to report a Virtual Rabbit for crimes." Don't be retarded.
I fall under "moderation team" and yet haven't said anything about this situation publicly. My thoughts on it all:
Reminder to everyone that this site is an internet anime woman gossip forum.
Yup.
ndqr5t.png
10hoqd.gif

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
@nuk-temleH - you're one of my favorite newfriends around here, but I'm going to call you out and say this is gay as fuck empty grandstanding.

This is a gossip forum that documents events and happenings for vTubers. We're not people doing gayops and personal armor bullshit like Sharty. How, pray tell, do you suggest we report her for her potential crimes? "Hello, Australian FBI? I'd like to report a Virtual Rabbit for crimes." Don't be retarded.

Yup.
ndqr5t.png
10hoqd.gif

I am not the one who started the empty grand-standing on this forum. In fact, I think if we're talking about empty, retarded grandstanding, there has been plenty of it going on with this particular topic LONG before I snapped and posted about it. Also, if your takeaway from my post was "OMG U GUYS SHOULD REPORT!!11!", instead of "get off your high horse and shut the fuck up, literally nothing anyone has said or done up to this point on this topic has been or will be positive in any material way" you might want to re-read it. With that said, at least you guys are putting your money where your mouth is now, so some actual action is following the moral-fagging.

receipt for kids.png
Have a good night, all.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
literally nothing you have said or done up to this point on this topic has been or will be positive in any material way
Congratulations, you literally described this entire goddamn shithole of a forum. Nothing in that thread is in any way special compared to the rest of this place.
:annoyedpippa:

Top Bottom