"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Congratulations, you literally described this entire goddamn shithole of a forum. Nothing in that thread is in any way special compared to the rest of this place.
:annoyedpippa:
The difference being that this whole affair was already uncomfortably close to witch-hunting for my taste even before Naganon got circlejerked into the grave by the Discord, was mentioned by thhrang as being "with the full support of the moderation team," and doesn't have even the slightest bit of entertainment value to it. Not funny, not weird, not shocking, just gross. But whatever, some good came out of it now so I'm happy. Who says getting mad at the internet doesn't pay off? It was me, I said that

BTW I see you reacting to those mod posts with medals @The Proctor, you still owe me ten bucks worth of charity time on that sidebar you femboy :smugmoona:

EDIT: No wait, it was YOU who said that @reinigen, I checked the old forum.

I want to state, for the record, all 4 moderators are unified on our position on this. So enjoy the consequences when they come.

Yeah ok I'm done checking the thread now. I've lost my temper enough for one evening.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
you still owe me ten bucks worth of charity time on that sidebar you femboy

If you sent me a DM about it I forgot/didn't see it, as I've no recollection of this. So please resend it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>the fags are trying to argue with donations to charities where likely 98% of the proceeds will go to the salary of some random fag
Yeah cool, donate to cancer research while you guys are at it.

My opinion is that I just don't like it when an individual mentions they were sexually attracted to children and then worked as a teacher, a profession ripe with diddlers. How is this a controversial opinion worth arguing about? Outright claiming they diddled kids is honestly bit too much because we have no proof of that but the circumstances are so beyond the pale that ostracization of them as persona non grata is a perfectly valid response. However autistically going out of your way to defend that person with the information given is equally so blatantly retarded that mockery is warranted. This is a gossip forum, not a court of law. Whenever you retards get sauced up and want to argue for hours, ask yourselves: Are you sure THIS is the hill you want to die on? If at some random point you get banned, do you feel comfortable calling out the Bri'ish fag or any of the janny fags for the ban when explaining to other people?

Consider the difference in these two statements:
"It was a little ridiculous they banned people for calling their oshi fat."
"It was a little ridiculous they banned people for aggressively defending a self-admitted pedo that sought out a job teaching children."

And yes, pedo is by definition a fitting moniker for her. Please do not reply to me with a libertarian debate regarding hebephilia.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The difference being that this whole affair was already uncomfortably close to witch-hunting for my taste even before Naganon got circlejerked into the grave by the Discord,
Oh no he gave an opinion and people disagree with it the horror grow a pair you fucking pussy not even Nag was that butt hurt about it, if you give an opinion on anything be prepared for people to argue against you retard.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I liked it when the dog vtuber said "eekum bokum".

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
>the fags are trying to argue with donations to charities where likely 98% of the proceeds will go to the salary of some random fag

My opinion is that I just don't like it when an individual mentions they were sexually attracted to children and then worked as a teacher, a profession ripe with diddlers. How is this a controversial opinion worth arguing about? Outright claiming they diddled kids is honestly bit too much because we have no proof of that but the circumstances are so beyond the pale that ostracization of them as persona non grata is a perfectly valid response. However autistically going out of your way to defend that person with the information given is equally so blatantly retarded that mockery is warranted. This is a gossip forum, not a court of law. Whenever you retards get sauced up and want to argue for hours, ask yourselves: Are you sure THIS is the hill you want to die on? If at some random point you get banned, do you feel comfortable calling out the Bri'ish fag or any of the janny fags for the ban when explaining to other people?

"It was a little ridiculous they banned people for aggressively defending a self-admitted pedo that sought out a job teaching children."

And yes, pedo is by definition a fitting moniker for her. Please do not reply to me with a libertarian debate regarding hebephilia.
Who cares? Either

A: actually do something about pedophilia
B: shut the fuck up because you're putting on airs for moral superiority
C: you are equivalent to the lowest tier of twitter troon

Pick one.

That is literally my entire argument, that the 2 cents of a charity donation that actually would potentially help someone somewhere are still worth more than your bullshit "mockery" here. The pedo bitch could die tomorrow and I would feel very little about it besides an "oh wow, that's crazy." It just pisses me off seeing the false equivalency of "not liking the circlejerk when all of the mods are threatening people over bullshit" getting turned into "you are a pedo defender." And frankly, if something like THAT is ban-worthy here, then holy fuck just sign me up for the ban now. If it hadn't been Proctor in there arguing and reinigen giving ominous warnings about "enjoying consequences" it wouldn't have been nearly as gay.

But whatever. You've pulled an entire strawman out of your ass for me, so go argue with that in the corner for a while, will you? I think the straw guy said something about hebephilia, wow he sure is crazy

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Who cares? Either

Pick one.

That is literally my entire argument, that the 2 cents of a charity donation that actually would potentially help someone somewhere are still worth more than your bullshit "mockery" here. The pedo bitch could die tomorrow and I would feel very little about it besides an "oh wow, that's crazy." It just pisses me off seeing the false equivalency of "not liking the circlejerk when all of the mods are threatening people over bullshit" getting turned into "you are a pedo defender." And frankly, if something like THAT is ban-worthy here, then holy fuck just sign me up for the ban now. If it hadn't been Proctor in there arguing and reinigen giving ominous warnings about "enjoying consequences" it wouldn't have been nearly as gay.

But whatever. You've pulled an entire strawman out of your ass for me, so go argue with that in the corner for a while, will you? I think the straw guy said something about hebephilia, wow he sure is crazy
Sure let me call Interpol and see if they can get their finest hitman on the case

fuck off

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Early Adopter
I also dont like how all this basically became a dick measuring contest with people being like "im mad about about the pedo!" "No im madder about the pedo" "im so mad about the pedo and people being mad about the pedo ill donate to charity" "I will also donate to charity!". Settle down retards,

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I also dont like how all this basically became a dick measuring contest with people being like "im mad about about the pedo!" "No im madder about the pedo" "im so mad about the pedo and people being mad about the pedo ill donate to charity" "I will also donate to charity!". Settle down retards,
Don't forget throwing around the girth of being the site owner and jannies being thrown in for more than a good measure. I feel like that happens a lot with Proctor's posturing and postulating. It's the one point of Helmet's rant I grabbed as significant after reading through the rage-pig thread. The rest can be thrown in the trash with the pages of back-and-forth imho.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I had that in mind, so I sourced it to be sure.
1718774644924.png

This is essentially my argument as well. For a long time, the loli/shota defenders have always fallen back on 'It's not a real kid, go worry about actual pedos and CSAM stuff'. Which is something I understand and I do end up agreeing with. Well now we have an example of someone saying 'nope, fuckit. I like kids' and we still have people coming out of the wordwork to defend her. Why is everyone believing every single other screenshot that was posted about her, but this is the one people don't want to take seriously? I don't understand it.
EDIT: No wait, it was YOU who said that @reinigen, I checked the old forum.

Yeah ok I'm done checking the thread now. I've lost my temper enough for one evening.

Think about it this way. Look at Twitch. If you say "I am 13 years old" in someone's Twitch Chat, the streamer is obligated to ban you even if you can prove you are above 18. Their stream is in jeopardy if they do not proactively ban you and they themselves can be actioned for it.

If we, the owner and operators of this site, believe the following:
  1. We have discovered a vTuber that has expressed pedophilic thoughts both publicly (borderline via toddlercon) and privately (I was attracted to children).
  2. This person, despite claiming they've gotten better and don't harbor those thoughts, has seemingly done nothing to break free of the persona/audience that entertained and encouraged those thoughts in the past.
  3. This person has also demonstrated a large penchant for deception and attempting to hide her previous bad actions (DMCA'ing archive sites, live DFE of her steam profile, etc).
  4. When presenting what evidence and conjecture we feel is pretty compelling about the situation, we have people going "So I know we said in the past "At least it isn't real kids", but now that its real kids let me tell you how the potential pedo might be the real victim here" (I understand this is editorialized, fuck off).
One of the many reasons we asked people to stop is similar to the above example with Twitch. If we - the entire moderation staff - honestly believe that there might be people going to bat for someone ALL of the mods suspect is a pedo, what is our moral obligation here? What action do we take for the health of the website as a whole? We were pleading with people to just stop making those effort posts and to simply condemn her and move on.

Now tell me what are we to do for the overall health and image of this website? Because I sure as shit don't particularly like the position I've been put in by this. This is one of the few subjects on the planet you absolutely cannot fuck around with and yet here we are.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Who cares? Either

Pick one.

My brother in Christ, you missed the entire fucking point. I will reiterate it for you since you're so sauced up.
THIS IS A FUCKING GOSSIP FORUM
But sure, I'll play your stupid game:
Are you honestly trying to grandstand by talking about donations as if that was the point in the first place? The entire argument has been whether Kiki deserves the moniker of pedophile and should be shunned and their actions have conclusively shown that it is appropriate. It was a discussion about a person's actions, not people "fighting the evil pedos!". Get over yourself, fag.
How the fuck is anything I wrote "putting on airs of moral superiority"? My post can be summed up as "self-admitted pedo is bad" and "pick your battles". You're the fucking retard that barged into the discussion talking about donations like it's a dick measuring contest. Go ahead and continue to claim I was "putting on airs for moral superiority" when you were literally doing just that.
Please explain this part in detail so I can further ridicule you for being an autistic retard. You are legitimately upsetti spaghetti about "how dare people not tolerate passionate defenses of pedophiles". YOU are the twitter troon in this situation, as you're upset about people not tolerating dissertations defending a self-admitted pedophile that sought out to teach children. There was no value in defending the individual at that point, the game was up when @Short made his post with all that info. There's nothing worth writing anything in defense of the individual at the point unless it was newly found evidence that exonerates the individual at that point. I understand being upset about the mods and the site owner coming out and threatening action but how is this any different than the mods saying "stop posting fart audio or I'll ban you".

At best you're wasting everyone's time and annoying them while at worst you're painting a terrible image of the community, why would the site owner and mod team want that around? Pray tell, can you point to an internet community that would tolerate the passionate discussions of self-admitted pedophiles that sought out to teach children? Chill the fuck out or neck yourself.

Early Adopter
Now tell me what are we to do for the overall health and image of this website?
Laugh at the dude? With all this nonsense you put yourself in a situation where you feel you need to act even tho vtuber in question has no affiliation with us. Good way to go about it would be laughing at naganon the same way people laughed at merelytourist when he brought up cuckholdery. And the way you went about it with the old "consequences will never be the same" is kinda cringe

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Laugh at the dude? With all this nonsense you put yourself in a situation where you feel you need to act even tho vtuber in question has no affiliation with us. Good way to go about it would be laughing at naganon the same way people laughed at merelytourist when he brought up cuckholdery. And the way you went about it with the old "consequences will never be the same" is kinda cringe
Look man, I've got a 20 month old upstairs sleeping. Call me gay and biased all you want, but that's a subject where I'm finding things that aren't obvious jokes become less funny as time goes on. I think of all the subjects we discuss here, I think people can agree this is the one that makes the most sense to be a sacred cow.
:pippasadl:

Early Adopter
Look man, I've got a 20 month old upstairs sleeping. Call me gay and biased all you want, but that's a subject where I'm finding things that aren't obvious jokes become less funny as time goes on.
:pippasadl:
Understandable you got angry, not so understandable you let a retard seafag get on your nerves to the point you start waving your authority around

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How did this thread become even more gay when Nag left? Guess that's what happens when you kick out the forum punching-bag.
:guraeating:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Understandable you got angry, not so understandable you let a retard seafag get on your nerves to the point you start waving your authority around
It's not even that man. There a bunch of posters I like in that thread that have now made posts I need to deal with that I'm not sure can be reconciled in any decent way. My threat wasn't trying to flaunt my authority. It was throwing my hands up in the air in frustration. I was begging people to stop digging holes for themselves and people still insisted on renting backhoes and going to town anyways. Now we gotta deal. And I dunno what to do.
:fishmandispair:

Top Bottom