King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I like how @thhrang fucked up so badly that he had to write a preemptive response for the eventuality that Kiwifarms would notice that. He had a long-winded response (with links) to the Sektor thread posted within 16mins of the thread being made.
That whole thread has frankly been an absolute trainwreck for the optics of the users here. Bit of a reminder not to get too deep into guilt by association because they don't care to see the difference between vtubers and you're probably not going to convince them to.

Short

God Damn the Sun
That whole thread has frankly been an absolute trainwreck for the optics of the users here.
I wonder why...

So far as I've seen all she's done is roleplay as/bait sexual attention for herself as a minor. She confesses only that she's "had issues" being attracted to kids as a result, but that's all, and that she's worked herself out of that.
That was years ago. Now certainly Kiki's fetishes and behaviour today are gross and concerning, and her content is little I could watch or engage with myself, but soapboxing about an imminent threat to children or getting MATI about how she's absolutely a paedophile is stretching the situation. The only kid to have actually been in danger or abused in this entire drama is Kiki herself.
You don't know when it was, how long it lasted, to what extent, even what she meant. She could rescind it at any point, and has already claimed to have recognised those desires as an issue and taken steps to get over them.
You don't have any evidence. You have one (1) dubious DM and a bunch of fantasies and headcanon. You don't have to like her for her behaviour, but this is a nothingburger and it's going to continue to be a nothingburger until that changes
Thoughts aren't criminal, no matter how obscene, and until she acts on them the fundamental problem is that Kiki hasn't actually done anything beyond act like a creep.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wonder why...
We need a seperate thread to complain about that other thread so we can get back to making fun of people simping for Hexa in this thread

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We need a seperate thread to complain about that other thread so we can get back to making fun of people simping for Hexa in this thread
Honestly... some of you need to hash out your issues with each other, you're like those girls in highschool that talk shit about each other but don't actually engage. Be like actual men and talk it out.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

USS IOWA

The balls of this man, May he be blessed.
Edit: I just noticed that I was in the Banter thread instead of the General thread.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I wonder why...
By all means, continue to farm neg ratings and public humiliation on the farms thread if you like but the poor attempt at citing my unrelated comments in this forum isn't going to change the fact they're laughing at you because they see hardly any difference between you and Kiki herself. Least of all when in the process you're outing yourself as spergs with skeletons in your own closet. Fucking CHASE was managing to make us look bad, even if he couldn't convince people of the subject directly.
I'm not going to waste my time wrestling the wind trying to convince e-daddy Josh and his ilk to have a come to Pippa moment. It's not going to happen, accept it and move on with your life.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Short

God Damn the Sun
By all means, continue to farm neg ratings and public humiliation on the farms thread if you like but the poor attempt at citing my unrelated comments in this forum isn't going to change the fact they're laughing at you because they see hardly any difference between you and Kiki herself. I'm not going to waste my time wrestling the wind trying to convince e-daddy Josh and his ilk to have a come to Pippa moment.
WTF are you even talking about? When did I do any of this? LMAO

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
DUDE just fuck each other, you can take turns, enjoy pride month, it's less gay than what's happening here.

VSoyBoy

I don't even know who's mad at who anymore and figuring out what for became impossible 3 pages ago.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
WTF are you even talking about? When did I do any of this? LMAO
That's a plural "you" referring to the users here commenting in the Sektur vs Vtubers thread on the farms, which is what the comment I was responding to was about, what are you talking about?
The ESL and misunderstandings and projection surrounding the Kiki drama is getting ridiculous, veto the whole topic at this point honestly.

Short

God Damn the Sun
what are you talking about?
That you're a pedophile defender and the reason why this community deserves to be treated like shit.

Stunned But Dumb

Happy Men's Health Awareness Month btw. Check on the important men in your life including yourself. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor for those more embarrassing check ups. We're all getting older but that doesn't mean we have to be any less healthy.

Bronze

That you're a pedophile defender and the reason why this community deserves to be treated like shit.
Then feel free to join them and treat us like shit. See how many people in the community cares

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Happy Men's Health Awareness Month btw. Check on the important men in your life including yourself. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor for those more embarrassing check ups. We're all getting older but that doesn't mean we have to be any less healthy.
If I really wanted to try to be more mentally healthy, I'd quit this website.

Top Bottom