"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
You seem nice, but you're not my type, sorry. I hope you can find a new niganon you'll be happy with. :smugpipi:

You misunderstand. I'm married. Married to my work.:depressedtako:

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
they were both faggots to be honest
but who isnt really
I've not met a single man I'd confidently call straight in this forum so far.
Glass houses, friendly fire, etc. Shut up

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I've not met a single man I'd confidently call straight in this forum so far.
Glass houses, friendly fire, etc. Shut up
I'm actually the straightest man in TVA.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Women in general are dicks, can you really say you're straight?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So this thread moved to politicsfagging when the homosexuals are gone huh. :smugpipi:
WIthout live boys or dead girls (dead-dead, Ollie and her ilk don't count), the only thing to talk about is business.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So this thread moved to politicsfagging when the homosexuals are gone huh. :smugpipi:
Nah, it's just moved to different places, given the trainwreck last week in U.S. politics. I've been Schadenfreude mining the past week, so im out of the loop on a lot of the vtuber happenings.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Too few people willing to entomologyfag, so we go for the low hanging fruit.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Raora has made me realize I may have a thing for italian women.

Also, this is now a Battletech thread. :pankosmug:

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Raora has made me realize I may have a thing for italian women.

Also, this is now a Battletech thread. :pankosmug:

Outstanding fucking taste there on the BPL. I still think of it as a variety/ss13 channel, though it's obviously much more known for Tex Talks Battletech nowadays.

Also, which successor state / periphery realm? Little nicky and the test tube furries is the wrong answer regardless of which variety.

Stunned But Dumb

post | Opinion - Hololive offers NOTHING that that you can't do as an indie. My opinion - MerelyTourist is farming attention

This HAS to be true because there's no other humanly way someone can be this wrong this often on purpose. Dude has to be in the shower some days like "now what's the actual worst thing I could say on the forums..."

That corpo contradiction makes me think so as well

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Serving Vtubers is the best part about the Discord

served.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This HAS to be true because there's no other humanly way someone can be this wrong this often on purpose. Dude has to be in the shower some days like "now what's the actual worst thing I could say on the forums..."

That corpo contradiction makes me think so as well
No he's just a dumbass and bathed in the /lig/ger delusion juice. There's plenty of people who think Holo is gonna explode tomorrow and THEIR oshi will become the next gura and be ultra famous. THE AGE OF THE CORPO IS OVER CHUD HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE SIGNS???!?!?!??!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Speaking of smelly vtuber fans, yet another member of this fandom has wound up with their own thread on the homeland

Read it, you will piss yourself laughing/cringing (you will need an account since it's still in PG)

For those of you who don't want to sign up for the scary doxing site, here's a brief summary & some highlights:

• A weeaboo retard decided to join the farms to make a personal army request against some alleged "transphobe" who got banned off twitter, with zero context other than "haha they got what they deserved"
  • Within literal moments it was discovered that this idiot uses the same username across several platforms, leading everyone to find his YT account, where he calls himself an "Emperor" with an army of followers he calls "verumites" (of which he has like 42, literal one-view status)
  • From there they discovered his social media, where said retard is exposed to be an autistic NEET from Illinois who lives off the government dime in his parents' basement
1719942955618.png
  • He drops the tough-guy act in his thread and nonchalantly admits everything in the thread is true, including him being a loli-obsessed pedophile who defends other pedophiles :marinewhat:
1719942927471.png
  • Most relevant to this site, the guy calls himself simultaneously a vtuber fan and a vtuber hater, says he despises coombait v-whores while reposting lolicon on his Twitter and then saying he loves degenerate vtubers
  • Complained that lolicon is illegal in most places (gee I wonder why)
  • He has several photos of him at a comic-con, and every one that features women has them standing awkwardly far from him
  • So far the only vtuber we know he likes for sure is Pippa
Nolan got upstaged once again by a guy who literally gave himself up to the farms like a junkie crashing a car into a police station, Nolan at least took a few years before his lolcowdom became obvious and well-known :crushautistic:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Speaking of smelly vtuber fans, yet another member of this fandom has wound up with their own thread on the homeland

Read it, you will piss yourself laughing/cringing (you will need an account since it's still in PG)

For those of you who don't want to sign up for the scary doxing site, here's a brief summary & some highlights:

• A weeaboo retard decided to join the farms to make a personal army request against some alleged "transphobe" who got banned off twitter, with zero context other than "haha they got what they deserved"
  • Within literal moments it was discovered that this idiot uses the same username across several platforms, leading everyone to find his YT account, where he calls himself an "Emperor" with an army of followers he calls "verumites" (of which he has like 42, literal one-view status)
  • From there they discovered his social media, where said retard is exposed to be an autistic NEET from Illinois who lives off the government dime in his parents' basement
View attachment 72932
  • He drops the tough-guy act in his thread and nonchalantly admits everything in the thread is true, including him being a loli-obsessed pedophile who defends other pedophiles :marinewhat:
View attachment 72931
  • Most relevant to this site, the guy calls himself simultaneously a vtuber fan and a vtuber hater, says he despises coombait v-whores while reposting lolicon on his Twitter and then saying he loves degenerate vtubers
  • Complained that lolicon is illegal in most places (gee I wonder why)
  • He has several photos of him at a comic-con, and every one that features women has them standing awkwardly far from him
  • So far the only vtuber we know he likes for sure is Pippa
Nolan got upstaged once again by a guy who literally gave himself up to the farms like a junkie crashing a car into a police station, Nolan at least took a few years before his lolcowdom became obvious and well-known :crushautistic:
This dudes face looks like a cinderblock.
He needs to troon out!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Top Bottom