That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
What makes me think that Magni didn't do anything serious are Lando's recent streams in which not-Bettel appeared.
I know that Cover usually don't interfere with the talent's personal lives, but if Magni did something serious I believe that not-Bettel would keep his distance - at least for a while.

I have my personal theory but I don't want to be labeled as a schizo.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Stunned But Dumb

I'll take a schizo post over nothing at this point

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
After 1 month Cover didnt say shit (maybe because its Obon) the only other 2 terminations in the History of Holo were very fast.Bring the Schizo post my dude

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
Just say it coward
I'll take a schizo post over nothing at this point
After 1 month Cover didnt say shit (maybe because its Obon) the only other 2 terminations in the History of Holo were very fast.Bring the Schizo post my dude

Obligatory disclaimer that I'm not into vtuber shipping. It's uncomfortable for me even when the talents themselves do it.

But I was thinking about how this all coincided with Bettel's moving arc. As we know now he was moving very close to Lando's place. Vesper seems to be very close to Magni, and Magni seems to consider Vesper a dear friend too (even went as far as saying that meeting him was a "life changing experience" or something like that). Maybe Vesper liked Magni more than a friend, and went menhera after finding out that Bettel was moving closer to Magni (either because of the Magni x Bettel ship memes or maybe it's not a meme and they are actually in some kind of relationship), causing a big fight between him and Magni, who both said things that really shouldn't be said, then he went MIA and Cover can't contact him for some reason.

I don't believe that 100% myself, but this is one of the many theories I came up because I'm really worried about this whole situation.
And also because I'm fucking retarded.

This is what a month without updates does to a motherfucker.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
One thing that I didn't see people mentioned, as it may be unrelated, is that yesterday Mori said on stream that she received "some difficult news" while recording that ruined her whole day and made her unable to work on her projects. She claimed it was "private business stuff".

Could be something related to them, or maybe something related to that Tachibana guy as I'm guessing she was recording a song(?).

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

One thing that I didn't see people mentioned, as it may be unrelated, is that yesterday Mori said on stream that she received "some difficult news" while recording that ruined her whole day and made her unable to work on her projects. She claimed it was "private business stuff".

Could be something related to them, or maybe something related to that Tachibana guy as I'm guessing she was recording a song(?).
She now has a major label contract. She's going to get regular bad news because labels are horrible entities. I wouldn't suspect it has anything to do with the boys.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
She now has a major label contract. She's going to get regular bad news because labels are horrible entities. I wouldn't suspect it has anything to do with the boys.
You're probably correct. I'm don't follow Mori's activities closely, I just happened to watch her stream yesterday since she was playing Holocure, so I don't know if she says stuff like that regularly.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Obligatory disclaimer that I'm not into vtuber shipping. It's uncomfortable for me even when the talents themselves do it.

But I was thinking about how this all coincided with Bettel's moving arc. As we know now he was moving very close to Lando's place. Vesper seems to be very close to Magni, and Magni seems to consider Vesper a dear friend too (even went as far as saying that meeting him was a "life changing experience" or something like that). Maybe Vesper liked Magni more than a friend, and went menhera after finding out that Bettel was moving closer to Magni (either because of the Magni x Bettel ship memes or maybe it's not a meme and they are actually in some kind of relationship), causing a big fight between him and Magni, who both said things that really shouldn't be said, then he went MIA and Cover can't contact him for some reason.

I don't believe that 100% myself, but this is one of the many theories I came up because I'm really worried about this whole situation.

username/post combo

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Mori wasn not even that close to Rushia but when she got terminated Karen felt really bad.Now imagine with Magni and Vesper who are very close to her.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
The longer this goes on with no news the worse it has to be. It's just math

1 week silence- Magni and Vesper accidentally drop a laptop full of info at Offkai.

1 month- Magni and Vesper leaked company secrets to Tachibana. Litigation is underway to obliterate any chance he has to live a normal life.

6 month - Magni's been blackmailed by Takeshi's yakuza faction after sucking grimace off in a back-alley. Vesper in response has gone on an international genocidal fugue state. Every day management goes silent is another day Vesper has impaled a dishonorable Nipponese.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The longer this goes on with no news the worse it has to be. It's just math

1 week silence- Magni and Vesper accidentally drop a laptop full of info at Offkai.

1 month- Magni and Vesper leaked company secrets to Tachibana. Litigation is underway to obliterate any chance he has to live a normal life.

6 month - Magni's been blackmailed by Takeshi's yakuza faction after sucking grimace off in a back-alley. Vesper in response has gone on an international genocidal fugue state. Every day management goes silent is another day Vesper has impaled a dishonorable Nipponese.
Just wait until the actual yab gets confirmed at nine months.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Crosspost from the main thread but even the normie fans are getting angry at the lack of something after one month

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This is some /mans/ post if i ever seen one congrats dude you're a certified schizo

richdwarf

Crosspost from the main thread but even the normie fans are getting angry at the lack of something after one month

A reply from this tweet says the orc was on another stream, so I guess that disproves the VESPER IS DEAD theory

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A reply from this tweet says the orc was on another stream, so I guess that disproves the VESPER IS DEAD theory

A girl DM expert in the asylum that could help to confirm that this is true?

Top Bottom