"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Malchior

He mentioned a wildfire and I just got in the stream in the end... anyone could expand on it?

Coffee Filter

He mentioned a wildfire and I just got in the stream in the end... anyone could expand on it?
There is a fire in Spokane, WA (The Gray Fire), which began Friday 15 miles west of Spokane, WA 10,000 acres and is only 10% contained.

Also British Columbia just north of the border is on fire as well.

node

It's totally possible that Vesper/Randon accidentally had his state (Washington State, Seattle) leaked on stream, and there was a very large wildfire in the area.
See Here: https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...uded-due-to-ongoing-recession.116/post-174641

It's also possible that he's using a VPN in Seattle as there's many datacenters and collocations downtown.
e. Ninja'd

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't even think he saw the YouTube CCV

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I want Randon to play Disco Elysium so fucking bad. I know he would love it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Prolly had the CCV counter off to ease his anxiety. He did say earlier when chat was zooming he didn't expect people to show up and prolly forgot about him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, these two are gonna be just fine, and the actual stream was just as good if not better than the average Vesper and Vesper + Magni stream.
Them talking about all the stupid bro shit they did was wholesome as fuck. It also has me convinced that Bettel is out as soon as his contract runs out, which kills Tempus outright, compared to the probable slow rot it's gonna suffer from here on out.

ANYWAYS, 50% chance of a Randon stream tomorrow at 10AM, so the good time slot for Eurochads.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Hmm, the VOD seems to be already missing from both Twitch, alongside the entire "LIVE" section on Randon's YT channel. Sounds like the no simulcasting thing might've cracked down on him.
Hope someone saved an archive.

1693112487686.png
1693112505307.png

mismatch

node

Hmm, the VOD seems to be already missing from both Twitch, alongside the entire "LIVE" section on Randon's YT channel. Sounds like the no simulcasting thing might've cracked down on him.
Hope someone saved an archive.

View attachment 42275
View attachment 42276
As I mentioned in the other thread, he may have just removed the vod to edit out his (potential) area from being revealed due to google ads. Not sure if google keeps the "LIVE" section if you don't have any livestreams, so it's possible he may still simulcast.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I want Randon to play Disco Elysium so fucking bad. I know he would love it.

I thought it was boring pretentious drivel and gave up a couple hours in, but maybe he can find a way to make it fun and I'll give it another try some day.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I thought it was boring pretentious drivel and gave up a couple hours in, but maybe he can find a way to make it fun and I'll give it another try some day.
You also think that V-tuber avatar is in anyway acceptable so pardon me if I don't trust your "tastes".

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I don't know what it is about this game,, but every person I have ever met who sings their praises ends up being an insufferable and pretentious fag.

Probably a coincidence.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't know what it is about this game,, but every person I have ever met who sings their praises ends up being an insufferable and pretentious fag.

Probably a coincidence.
Disco Elysium is absolutely very pretentious. Very. Doesn't mean it isn't well designed for a text based game or that the art direction isn't good. But my understanding is that the game basically forces you to play in a way that the RNG can dictate and you're stuck going down those paths that the game can throw you into. Makes for a high replay value, but it makes their political theory discourses also a wee bit asinine.

Also, the Karl Marx shoutout at The Game Awards cements the pretentious reality.

AmpleChip

As I mentioned in the other thread, he may have just removed the vod to edit out his (potential) area from being revealed due to google ads. Not sure if google keeps the "LIVE" section if you don't have any livestreams, so it's possible he may still simulcast.
Watching the archive, they also had yab discussion about hard drugs where Lando admitted to doing stuff in the past, but he stopped because he couldn't afford it.

"The fact that you quit because you couldn't afford it tells me that it was not heroin. Right? Because if you can't afford heroin you just steal someone's TV"
-Randon

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I didn't say much when they announced the graduation because I was a little shocked, honestly. But seeing that he's back, that he's fine, that he's the same as always and that he now has friends makes me feel very good. I hope Lando, Randon and Connor (the good Connor, not the bad Connor) stream unhinged shit for the rest of their lives.
:hope:

Malchior

(the good Connor, not the bad Connor)
by bad you mean the welsh one? I honestly just started in this forum cause of this Vesper and Magni shitshow so I don't have any deep knowledge of whatever he could have done...

Now back at topic.

Did he really believed that since he's not a corpo anymore he would get just like a few dozen people? did we crushed his impostor syndrome?

Top Bottom