"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I thought it was boring pretentious drivel and gave up a couple hours in, but maybe he can find a way to make it fun and I'll give it another try some day.
I can get it for sure. I think the dialogue between characters is pretty great and the failures on checks can lead to some funny/great moments. Funnily enough, the part that I enjoy least about the game is the political shit. The verity of characters and the murder mystery/detective part is what I found to be the best.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
by bad you mean the welsh one? I honestly just started in this forum cause of this Vesper and Magni shitshow so I don't have any deep knowledge of whatever he could have done...
I'm talking about Ironmouse's Connor and he didn't do anything bad (as far as I know), he's just annoying.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did he really believed that since he's not a corpo anymore he would get just like a few dozen people? did we crushed his impostor syndrome?
I mean a big part of that audience was probably people watching to see if he went rogue and started dropping hints to whatever happened that got him to leave Holo and in general just drama-hungry people. It's amusing because randon hasn't changed but now a lot more people care about him than pre-holo, same deal with fuwamoco.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I can get it for sure. I think the dialogue between characters is pretty great and the failures on checks can lead to some funny/great moments. Funnily enough, the part that I enjoy least about the game is the political shit. The verity of characters and the murder mystery/detective part is what I found to be the best.

It may have also been Murray's choice in stats I know at least FIVE people who decided to max Encyclopedia and got exactly what they asked for.

MyName

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zapan1984

ngl, from the stream yesterday and now this one, it feels kinda from their banter that they took the bromance to a different level.
or i finally need to begin to take Meds.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
ngl, from the stream yesterday and now this one, it feels kinda from their banter that they took the bromance to a different level.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So you're telling me they got fired because management caught them having a sex call on discord.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
by bad you mean the welsh one? I honestly just started in this forum cause of this Vesper and Magni shitshow so I don't have any deep knowledge of whatever he could have done...
He's not actually bad at all he is a bit of a dummy but anyone does as much as he does for mousey is a good guy at the end of the day

Youtube link for the based twitch haters

ANOTHER COLLAB? Bro if their is their new normal sign me up

Zapan1984

Malchior

ANOTHER COLLAB? Bro if their is their new normal sign me up
I believe he said that at least 1/4 of his streams will be collabs with Lando, that or even more, something like 1/3

He's not actually bad at all he is a bit of a dummy but anyone does as much as he does for mousey is a good guy at the end of the day
oh yeah I do believe he has done nothing real bad, it just took me by surprise seeing someone saying he was the "bad Connor"

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
oh yeah I do believe he has done nothing real bad, it just took me by surprise seeing someone saying he was the "bad Connor"
He's bad in comparison and in the sense that, you go to a restaurant and order a steak and the busboy instead brings you a 4 piece chicken nuggets from McDonalds via Uber eats

Anyway Randon with 1600 viewers, nice

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He's bad in comparison and in the sense that, you go to a restaurant and order a steak and the busboy instead brings you a 4 piece chicken nuggets from McDonalds via Uber eats

Anyway Randon with 1600 viewers, nice
And 1.8k on twitch. I assume a lot of people have both stream open though

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Half the CCV than yesterday its still good.But i hope there are no more DramaYamanbas watching.This its just a Homo fairytale now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This just fuels my fanfiction rrat that Randon held Lando's hand as he got his foot surgery
:urtearingmeapart:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom