"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At the rate we're going, we're gonna see the official engagement by the end of the year

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did they say what they'll play? I got bored of them dying over and over again
Old man just mentioned hanging out or something, but they won't play more Barotrauma until they do the tutorial offstream.
Might play Smash Ultimate, most likely Stardew Valley.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Years Ago i tought that someone would do what this dudes are doing:Leave together and just play games.But this its just very gay

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
'member that /vt/ rrat about Vesper and Magni having a terrible falling out that was posted here?

Yeah, about that...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
'member that /vt/ rrat about Vesper and Magni having a terrible falling out that was posted here?

Yeah, about that...
They do hate each other, Vesper's just playing the long con. Gotta get in close before you make your final move.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Yeah, about that...
The butt baby rrat was closer to reality, not gonna lie.

VTuberBobDole

Truly an unhinged stream. I hope they never stop collabing.

I hope Lando, Randon and Connor (the good Connor, not the bad Connor) stream unhinged shit for the rest of their lives.

Tried to watch some of them for a little while, but it reminded me why I stopped. The whole "lol we are SO unhinged" reminds me too much of the "lol we are SO random" phase that I'm past and past enjoying. Look at my BOAR SPEAR!

But happy for those who enjoy it and missed them! Hug your vtubers tonight!

I mean a big part of that audience was probably people watching to see if he went rogue and started dropping hints to whatever happened that got him to leave Holo and in general just drama-hungry people.

This is me, but not being an a-hole anti about it. I'll have to check back on this thread from time to time and see if they let anything slip. I'm sure if it is anything big and/or dramatic, it will makes its way to the main thread too.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
So you're telling me they got fired because management caught them having a sex call on discord.
I can't believe that the reality was the opposite of the legends, all along. Vesper got fired for NOT impregnating all of our oshis. Vesper FAILED to rampage across North America, Indonesia and Japan, knocking up every streamer girl with a png to her name. Vesper REFUSED to obey Yagoo and go along with his plan, hatched with the late Abe-sama, to bang tons of menhera women until they saw sense and repopulated the dying Imperial Nippon.
And now we know why. The Vespear is for Magni Use Only. I bet he didn't even give Kronii any, and she's barely even female. I'm glad we know the truth at last and it all fell into place like the ending to The Usual Suspects. Pin this post.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Move over "Vesper fucked your oshi" turns out "Randon fucked Lando" is almost canon

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
I'm happy that they are back and seem to be enjoying themselves. It's still a bummer that they didn't have a graduation stream, and that they won't be able to interact with their former colleagues, but that's par for the course.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

They're playing Stardew Valley.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They're talking about Evangelion, and Lando just called Shinji Shinri instead.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I've downloaded subtitles from Vesper and Magni streams and also added some video info (e.g. title, date, description) to the text files. These should be useful to people who want to search for sources of some specific quote (thought it's youtube's auto-transcription, so results may vary).

(The reason why the same text appears multiple times in a row is because I stripped out subtitle file syntax used to make individual words appear at different times.)

Attachments

• vesper_text0.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 8
  • vesper_text1.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • vesper_text2.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • magni_text0.zip
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • magni_text1.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • magni_text2.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

mismatch

I've downloaded subtitles from Vesper and Magni streams and also added some video info (e.g. title, date, description) to the text files. These should be useful to people who want to search for sources of some specific quote (thought it's youtube's auto-transcription, so results may vary).

(The reason why the same text appears multiple times in a row is because I stripped out subtitle file syntax used to make individual words appear at different times.)
Very handy! How did you pull this info? I've had a need for the ability to text search livestreams before, but didn't know how to pull the subtitle info easily. Thanks!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Very handy! How did you pull this info? I've had a need for the ability to text search livestreams before, but didn't know how to pull the subtitle info easily. Thanks!
If you want to search a single specific video, it would be easiest to use the "show transcript" button on youtube and search it with ctrl+f in the browser.
youtube_transcript.PNG

Downloading subtitles is mainly needed if you want to search for some quote but you don't know what video it's from, or if the channel's videos might be deleted so searching on youtube won't be possible.

To download the subtitles from all of a channel's videos:
  • Create a Google Cloud account. You need it for using the youtube API to look up all the video IDs on a channel. This can be done with the free query quota.
  • Find the channel ID. The youtube api has an endpoint that supposedly can do this, but I couldn't get it to work so I used the search endpoint (which returns results that include the channel ID string, but may include other channels).
  • Get the channel's uploads playlist ID (a playlist containing all the public videos of the channel). You can do this by changing "UC" to "UU" at the beginning of the channel ID.
    • Vesper's uploads playlist is https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUDRWSO281bIHYVi-OV3iFYA and Magni's is https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU7MMNHR-kf9EN1rXiesMTMw.
  • Use yt-dlp to download the subtitles. Youtube has an api endpoint for downloading subtitles but it only works if you own the video or if the owner has configured the video to allow 3rd party subtitles.
    • yt-dlp --skip-download --write-subs --sub-langs en --sub-format vtt --write-auto-subs insert_video_url_here
      • vtt format is easier to read than the other options
  • Strip out timestamp syntax in the middle of lines. Some lines contain timestamps for making individual words appear at different times (e.g. okay<00:06:01.139><c> let</c><00:06:01.380><c> me</c><00:06:01.500><c> think</c>. These will make it hard to run text searches, so they need to be stripped out.
I'll post the script I used for this if I can figure out why the channel ID query isn't working and clean the script up to be used by other people.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
Cover decided to dedicate a week to Tempus' anniversary. Shinri (who apparently was talking about taking a break) found out about that on stream, and Hakka didn't know about it either.

Management seems to be doing a great job.
20230828_031513.jpg

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

This reminds me, did we get any sort of announcement regarding the VODs? Will they be kept or wiped?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Cover decided to dedicate a week to Tempus' anniversary. Shinri (who apparently was talking about taking a break) found out about that on stream, and Hakka didn't know about it either.

Management seems to be doing a great job.
Man, there's something fucky with management when this kind of thing happens. It used to happen to HoloEn too and only the last year or so has management communication improved.

AmpleChip

Man, there's something fucky with management when this kind of thing happens. It used to happen to HoloEn too and only the last year or so has management communication improved.
Clearly the old HoloEN managers got demoted to handle the Stars instead.

Top Bottom